India-Israel Joint Airforce Exercises?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Listen, it was India who started all this by voting against Iran in IAEA in 2005 which took Iran by surprise and left them with a feeling of being let down by a friend of theirs' or rather a feeling of being backstabbed by a friend. And please dont go into their internal affairs. They are of no concern to us. In addition, the link you provided is dated onto 22nd November, 2010. Ya, I agree that Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei compared Kashmir to Palaestine and urged muslims to support their right to self determination, but this was in response to the tilt in New Delhi on Iranian affairs towards the west. Plus India withdrew from the Iran-Pakistan-India Gas Pipeline project, where Iran was ready to sell gas below 3 dollars per British Thermal Unit. Now India has to buy at the comercial price of 9 dollars per unit. India has backstabbed Iran many times before they responded. Moreover, who informed you about the F-16 sales to Pakistan. Seems like he has got very ordinary knowledge of history. Your aforesaid comment "Iran sold F-16 to Pakistan in the 1960s.", first tell me - Who developed the F-16? Well if your knowledge is not that weak then the US. When was its development started - 1971 as a prototype for the light fighter project. When did its first flight take place? - well 2nd February, 1974 and when was it introduced in the USAF - 17th August, 1978. And the most burning question - Does Iran have F-16s? - No (initial order of 300 of this aircraft were made but as a result of the Iranian Revolution, none were procured and 79 of these aircraft made their way to Israel). Moreover: Who sold the F-16s to Pakistan? - the US in 1983. So tell me why are you so intent on making yourself a laughing stock? Firstly misleading the thread by posting vague and disappropriate comments (I am refering to your comment on the 1st page on Iran moving closer to Pakistan coz Hillary Clinton visited India and then claiming F-16 sales to Pakistan by by a country who never had F-16 in their inventory some 14 years prior to its first prototype...lol :-D. And the relations between the two nations, well relations were chilled before the Iranian Revolution of '79 when Iran was a member of CENTO with Pakistan, a US led alliance. But Iran withdrew from the CENTO after the '79 revolution and thus went on to move closer to India following their common support to the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan between 1991-2001. Now regarding their secret buying of Nuclear technology from Pakistan in the '90s: "Please stop being a conspiracy theorist". Dude, first please check out your facts before commenting on this thread. This is the second time you are doing it. Don't just comment at your whim just becoz you feel like commenting.

P.S. :- you seem like a very communal person at heart. Stop making religious anti-muslim statements in a public forum. India is not a Hindu country. Its a Secular Democratic Republic (not a "Communal Hindu Republic"). Try to maintain a secular attitude.:tea:

You're dangerously threading the treasonous alley mate... Are you being paid by the Revolutionary Guards?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Growing closer to the US is harming us. You believe it or not but it is the truth. I dont have anything else to discuss on this.
And regarding having Joint Exercises with Israel, well if Iran has problems with it then fuck Iran. Our Foriegn Policy should remain independent. India has indeed a lot to gain from such exercises since we will be learning a lot about the F-16 Block 52s that Pakistan is acquiring right now. The Israeli Air Force boasts of some of the best and most professional pilots in this world. Learning their tactics will indeed help our pilot training scenario which is right now in a lot of disarray. India has one of the most potent air to air platforms in this world (the SU-30MKI) but our pilots are a lot inferior to many professional Air Forces in this world. What our aces learn there will be reflected in our pilot training environment. Israel is one India's closest friends of late in the developing world. We should indeed utilise this opportunity to get all the gains from such a relationship.
Regarding the Indo-Iranian relations, Iran is more opposed to India speaking against the Iran regarding WMD issues according to the US dictates. India should try to utilise the growing relationship with the US but maintain a independent posture regarding international issues and not dance to the tune of the US like some of the Gulf Nations.
Did India achieve the stellar economic growth figures it has achieved in the last 10 years when India was still locked in a tight embrace with your sponsor Iran? India succeeded when it opened up it seconomy to the West of course driven largely by energitic Indian entrepreneurs. What had Iran contributed to Indian miracle?

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
You're dangerously threading the treasonous alley mate... Are you being paid by the Revolutionary Guards?
That's my question too. On one hand he said India should have it's own foreign policy and India-Israel relations are good. On the other hand he can withstand criticism of India, but not of IRAN???? :confused:
He defends Iran as if it is his own country. Maybe it is!
The person who calls USA evil and says Iran has every right to develop nukes (because India did) - must be either soft in the head or has serious Iranian bankrolling behind him. :tsk:

I would LOVE to see IAF-IsAF and IA- IDF joint exercises.
As for his otehr claims like Israeli pilots being well trained and India can learn from them - I kind of agree, although I would LOVE to know what kind of comparison we can do between different pilot training programs (I already started a post regarding that).

tprop988

Hey dude - go lick up your "Indian secular" identity if you want to criticize me for my life choices. You have no idea what I do, why I am in the USA and why I am here. So, shut the hell up from personal attacks which you started some time back. For that matter I am tempted to report you to the Mods.
As for your record, I never said the US foreign policy is good - I just said it is more effective than India's - primarily because the USA cares LESS about what other countries feel about them when it is their well-being in question. By that same logic, India should turn a blind eye to ANY Iranian objection to hold joint exercises with Israel. India should develop it's own foreign policy based upon what is good for India in particular and a secular democratic alliance in general. Those two are neither exclusive nor is the second more important than the first. I.e. India's interests come first, then it's allies and partners. As for developing alliance and partnerships, again if the choice is between countries with dubious repute vs countries with more integrity, I would say go with countries with more integrity - but definitely strategic importance may be different. Strategically both Iran and Israel are important to India - but one cannot be at the expense of the other.
As for your comments - here is what you said ... "Iran is surrounded by hostile neighbours along with an imminent US invasion on their heads. Isnt India doing the same thing to counter the Chinese threat? Its an open secret that India's nuclear programme was China specific. So you think that Iran doesnt have the right to defend themselves in the event of any hostilities. Tell me why is India doing this thing with someone who has long supported us in the Kashmir issue and all international issues."
In my opinion, that is enough of a comparison between India and Iran. Just because India has developed nuclear weapons, Iran can is not an argument. That is an argument given by A Q Khan. Iran's need for nuclear weapons is not the issue - the issue is what they might do with it being the irrational Mullahcracy they are.
You have called me non-secular, anti-muslim, a "ALL-HAIL USA" chap, questioned my patriotism and many more - I can give less damn about all that. But, here is the real question - WHY did you jump in to support Iran, when we were discussing why India should NOT care about what Iran says as far as Iran-Israel relations go? What is Iran to you? Why should we NOT criticize it when you are criticizing the USA, who has been the biggest job-creator, foreign-exchange provider and one of the biggest trading partners of India? Why are YOU so against the USA that you are for Iran? Did they deny you a visa to enter USA? :D
No comments dude. I know you are high. :pound:
had a nice time with you.:tea:

tprop988

Did India achieve the stellar economic growth figures it has achieved in the last 10 years when India was still locked in a tight embrace with your sponsor Iran? India succeeded when it opened up it seconomy to the West of course driven largely by energitic Indian entrepreneurs. What had Iran contributed to Indian miracle?
Offtopic:
What did India gain by opening up its economy? Fuck Iran. Tell me, beside going to statistics... What has the common man gained? If it still hasn't gone into that tiny brain of yours... India today is faced with an uncontrollable inflation. Energy costs are rising just like anything. So India is having steller economic growth results for the last 10 years right. Well yeah, and inflation is hitting the breakage point (against a economic growth rate of around 8-9%, INFLATION RATE is 9.02% ;; inflation.eu/inflation-rates/india/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-india-2011.aspx). The Ambanis (your energetic Indian entrepreneur) is building the world's costliest home (priced at over 2billion USD) and 40% of the 1.21 billion population in the country are living below poverty line. So this is your steller economic growth, right?

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am sure that these exercises would be already going on and come under what Israeli ambassador said: "what should stay a secret, with due respect, will remain a secret".

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Offtopic:
What did India gain by opening up its economy? Fuck Iran. Tell me, beside going to statistics... What has the common man gained? If it still hasn't gone into that tiny brain of yours... India today is faced with an uncontrollable inflation. Energy costs are rising just like anything. So India is having steller economic growth results for the last 10 years right. Well yeah, and inflation is hitting the breakage point (against a economic growth rate of around 8-9%, INFLATION RATE is 9.02% ;; inflation.eu/inflation-rates/india/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-india-2011.aspx). The Ambanis (your energetic Indian entrepreneur) is building the world's costliest home (priced at over 2billion USD) and 40% of the 1.21 billion population in the country are living below poverty line. So this is your steller economic growth, right?
So how does this have anything to do with Israelis? :confused: Blame the "oh we are so lovely and secular" UPA government that has been toying around with the whole nation's wealth. UPA has more number of scams than the number of drinks an average Indian can afford in a month.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Offtopic:
I agree that capitalism is not great and its is a scourge on mans conscious but the ones who critisise must also provide a solution or alternative to what they demolish!

Even britian had appalling poverty like in the story of Charles Dikens but they managed to eliminate it, how?

tprop988

So how does this have anything to do with Israelis? :confused: Blame the "oh we are so lovely and secular" UPA government that has been toying around with the whole nation's wealth. UPA has more number of scams than the number of drinks an average Indian can afford in a month.
I completely agree with you. The last 10 years have been a economic nightmare for India. They all started with the promise of doing right the wrongs done by the NDA government. Turned out to be the other way round. Scams worth over INR1 lakh crore, this UPA government is the most corrupt government in the history of Indian Politics. It is not a govt. by the people,of the people and for the people. It is a government by the corporates,of the corporates and for the corporates. Their corruption has also slowed down our defence procurements and laid our country open to any external agression.

tprop988

I agree that capitalism is not great and its is a scourge on mans conscious but the ones who critisise must also provide a solution or alternative to what they demolish!

Even britian had appalling poverty like in the story of Charles Dikens but they managed to eliminate it, how?
Come on mate. Your not getting my point. I am not against capitalism. Except China or the USSR, none of the other communist governments has been a success. Open the economy but have certain means to restrict foriegn participation. A developing nation like India plagued by one of the most corrupt governments in political history cannot cope with such an unrestricted economy.

Last edited:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
offtopic:
What did india gain by opening up its economy? Fuck iran. Tell me, beside going to statistics... What has the common man gained? If it still hasn't gone into that tiny brain of yours... India today is faced with an uncontrollable inflation. Energy costs are rising just like anything. So india is having steller economic growth results for the last 10 years right. Well yeah, and inflation is hitting the breakage point (against a economic growth rate of around 8-9%, inflation rate is 9.02% ;; inflation.eu/inflation-rates/india/historic-inflation/cpi-inflation-india-2011.aspx). The ambanis (your energetic indian entrepreneur) is building the world's costliest home (priced at over 2billion usd) and 40% of the 1.21 billion population in the country are living below poverty line. So this is your steller economic growth, right?
that's it - who do you think you are? Swearing at people on this forum is not ethical - you are being reported to the mods.

MODS - please take note and initiate appropriate action for tprop988.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
[hl] please keep the debate civil and abuse free.Tprop, take this as a warning.[/hl]

tprop988

Mod Edit:- you don't have to reply if you have nothing further to add.

charlie

Country flag
hey guys why are we even talking of IRAN when IRAN is not the issue when it comes to India-Israel Exercises, and didn't you guys know that our Congress supports Palestine and India use to be in the side of Palestine till 1992 before that we did not even recognize the state of Israel after that BJP came to power and things changed,

India still supports Palestine and gives training to its soldiers in our NDA.

the last time Ariel Sharon visited India more then 3 blast occurred in Israel because of the Palestine anger

And Israel doesn't need India for training they are a step ahead their Mosad works really well in gathering information of enemy aircrafts and they already have MIG 29 that they use to train their pilots

‪Israeli air force MIG 29 exposed (601 squadron)‬‏ - YouTube

agentperry

Offtopic:
the rising of economy raised def budget significantly which u shows off in forums, think twice b4 cursing eco reforms.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
the rising of economy raised def budget significantly which u shows off in forums, think twice b4 cursing eco reforms.
The problem some people mistake as opening economy is wrong. Actually they should be pointing at the actions and inactions of the ruling government for the inconveniences that the common man faces countrywide and when seen from macroeconomic aspect of the entire country, is suffered by people of all states, communities and languages across the country.

The other day I met this fine dude from Kerala who was cursing his own state government for the inconveniences that the common man in Kerala has to face. What different is he from me or you or anyone who's facing problems in the country? :)

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
India still supports Palestine and gives training to its soldiers in our NDA.
Can you provide any proof for this? Otherwise you are accusing GOI of terrorist support.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can you provide any proof for this? Otherwise you are accusing GOI of terrorist support.
Even if it's true, which Palestinians we are training? There is a recognized Palestinian authority. Just like we are training Afghans and they are not terrorists.

India has training programs for many countries.

tprop988

GOI still supports the Palestinians cause. Its not like they dont have the right for a independent country. But before accusing Israel of being anti Palestine we must look into the fact what the Israelis (Jews) went through before the formation of the state of Israel. The Jews were subjected to the most inhuman laws and prosecution by the Nazis. They have to become a strong state for their very own existence. Jews have been prosecuted for centuries. We can't blame them for their strong foriegn policy. Even after the formation of the state of Israel, they have been subjected to many wars and thousands to terrorist activities. Their retaliation is natural. But even the Palestinians have a right to survival. But some of their organisations have been linked to terrorist activities inside Israel where they have killed innocent Israelis. This has to stop. What India supports is a peaceful solution to the Israeli - Palestinian problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles