India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturirangan

Agni5

Re: India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturiranga

thats why i hope some indian members here who may happen to be some insiders to shed some light on what dr Kasturirangan was actually talking about......
Dr.Kasturirangan said (believe me i was attending him) "J10, J20, DF chinese Mars mission are the ONLY facts of this world"

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

I didnt lie, you did ask us to search about the world best made by India, .... It is not our burden to prove you are the best,
your misreading my words ....whether deliberately or not

i merely said - if you want to know something - then do your own findng out ...... as for proving anything , we are not interested
...we are not interested in competing with anyone prc - china ) , we couldn't care less .....that is the gist of what Sr kasturi meant ( imho )

GromHellscream

When China had done sth, India immediately said he could do the same.

When China plans to do sth, India immediately claims his plan of the same thing, and the timeline is ahead of us.

Hey, no one truly cares about whether India can fullfill their claims on time or ever, but this gesture simply speaks of a competition there.

Chinese people like competitions, cause everyone of us grew up in many kinds of competition.

But TREE NEW BEE is always not good.

shiphone

Country flag

The radar is Israeli, the satellite itself is Indian.
1.I'm afraid RISAT2 is an entirely Israeli design and made Satellite which India bought only...
2.we would only talking about what these Launcher achieved already...not the figure on the paper or planned

so far
the GSLV Mk1.2's the best sucessful record is
GTO 2.16 tons

the PSLV family 's records are:
GTO: 1.41 tons
SSO: 1.85 tons

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

When China had done sth, India immediately said he could do the same.

When China plans to do sth, India immediately claims his plan of the same thing, and the timeline is ahead of us.

Hey, no one truly cares about whether India can fullfill their claims on time or ever, but this gesture simply speaks of a competition there.

Chinese people like competitions, cause everyone of us grew up in many kinds of competition.

But TREE NEW BEE is always not good.
Not true, China did not say it will send a probe to Mars, but Indian did, and they will do it by Nov.2013, let's wait and see. I don't know how it can develop a rocket powerful enough to send this probe but hey, Indian shinning and incredible, you will never know, hahahahaha.....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles