India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturirangan

Tolaha

Re: India is not competing with China in space programme: Kasturiranga

so what are best satellites in the world indians own??

i have best weapons in the world

i have the best weapons in the world.......

either way....you name the weapon (and in this case i mean the names of settallites the indian secientist was saying) now.......
Huaxia rox's weapon is the best? :eyebrows: That's what all men think, trust me! You folks give a name to that? :shocked: Ok, I call mine as Mr. Dick! What's yours?

Tolaha

besides.....if the statement 'we have got best satellites in the world. 'said by indians were correct.....what would an american scientist say about their satellites???

we got satellites worse than indian???

or we and indians got equally best satellites in the world???
I am beginning to see the light! I agree with you huaxia rox. Just like the Chinese do, Indians too should say that their 'settallites' are "okay okay" and never say they are "best"! You able to get a connection through with the Doctor yet?

opesys

besides.....if the statement 'we have got best satellites in the world. 'said by indians were correct.....what would an american scientist say about their satellites???

we got satellites worse than indian???

or we and indians got equally best satellites in the world???
Tch Tch! How dumb are you ? How can you not comprehend that satellites made by two countries can be of the same league, both being best ? Dr.Rangan did not say that India is the only country to have the best satellites? Did he say that ? This makes it clear that your a definitely a 50 center!

huaxia rox

I am beginning to see the light! I agree with you huaxia rox. Just like the Chinese do, Indians too should say that their 'settallites' are "okay okay" and never say they are "best"! You able to get a connection through with the Doctor yet?

i dont know which statement said by chinese was 'ok'...........if chinese scientists lie (which i am sure sometimes will happen) people who know things will denounce but not gang up with them......

but in the specific rocket tech field what offical voice is usually like is 'we got some major breakthrough in the xxx field so that we are closing the gap between us and some leading world players (normally refers to US russia EU)' etc etc.......

you can say that sounds weird but that also is true........

huaxia rox

Tch Tch! How dumb are you ? How can you not comprehend that satellites made by two countries can be of the same league, both being best ? Dr.Rangan did not say that India is the only country to have the best satellites? Did he say that ? This makes it clear that your a definitely a 50 center!
if you say you are the best then you are either the sole no.1 or equally no.1 with some one(s) else........

so his statement if correct means india got settallites better or as good as american (dare i assume american space tech is best in the world and they got best settallites??? correct me if i am wrong with evidence)...........and my question is i need the name of indian settallites.... what are they??

opesys

if you said you are the best you are either the sole no.1 or equally no.1 with some one(s) else........

so his statement if correct means india got settallites better or as good as american (dare i assume american space tech is best in the world and they got best settallites??? correct me if i am wrong with evidence)...........and my question is i need the name of indian settallites.... what are they??
It is obvious, it is as good as American satellites (I don't think it is beyond any best satellites that are there)! Again Dr Rangan did not say India has got *THE* best satellites! Go read his statement again!
>>>>.and my question is i need the name of indian settallites.
You just want to increase your revenue, don't you ? How many times should this answered ? All the recently launched satellites! Go check it out in the internet if you have access to it!

Last edited:

Novice

if you say you are the best then you are either the sole no.1 or equally no.1 with some one(s) else........

Huaxia rux, you sux with language. It's so lame that now I just skip posts the moment i see all those sea shells hanging by your shirt. Please have some respect to the language and learn to write rather than using translator. 75% of what you write is lost in translation. I suggest now on you take your business to something that is written in pictures, or cave painting or for that matter, Chinese.

huaxia rox

It is obvious, it is as good as American satellites (I don't think it is beyond any best satellites that are there)! Again Dr Rangan did not say India has not *THE* best satellites! Go read his statement again!
>>>>.and my question is i need the name of indian settallites.
You just want to increase your revenue, don't you ? How many times should this answered ? All the recently launched satellites! Go check it out in the internet if you have access to it!
his statement is very clear
Dr. Kasturirangan said "we have got best satellites in the world.
so you mean indian settallites are as good as american????

all the recently launched indian settallites are as good as american???

and you think it is obvious.....

yes or no??

if a somalian scientist said "we have got best satellites in the world...' what would be your reaction??? in the world where there is a nation called the us???

opesys

if a somalian scientist said "we have got best satellites in the world...' what would be your reaction??? in the world where there is a nation called the us???
I don't give a fcuk what a Somalian scientist says. If he says he has got one of the best satellites then so be it...If I am really horny about Somalian space organisation history then I will first read about it and then compare with the US satellites and then If I still have doubts then I will go to the Somilian defence forum and then ask the Somalian forumers about it!

Last edited:

cir

Indians can't make decent smartphones yet they claim to make the best satellites?

Only fools believe such nonsense。

And there are many fools where you know。

opesys

so you dont have the answer.......

let me show you the list....

List of Indian satellites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and you point out the ones you think are best in the world or as good as american.....
You are the one who is having doubts, not me! So you point out the satellites that are there in the list and based on the their league, which are not as good as the best that are there...

huaxia rox

you mean settallites like Chandrayaan-1 are the best in the world????

something finally went overheated and missing???

best in the world or as good as american????

which world do you actually live in???

opesys

you mean settallites like Chandrayaan-1 are the best in the world????

something finally went overheated and missing???

best in the world or as good as american????

which world do you actually live in???
Before it went missing it found water traces on Moon! hahaha...no other probe had found water on Moon before including American ones! :D That's it I am leaving now...I know you just want to keep getting 50 cents but I have got other work to do :D

Last edited:

huaxia rox

any credible links to show other than indians...... who says a missing failed probe is best in the world??

huaxia rox

you made a plane you fly it and when you try to land it it crashed......thats a good textbook mission accomplished???

nimo_cn

Country flag
India is not able to make the best satellite, that is a fact. Indians are lying when they claimed to have the best, that is why they keep dodging questions with regard to what exact satellite they are refering to.

The sad thing about India is not just Indians lie about their abilities, but they also defend the one who is lying as being well demonstrated in this case.

HUAXIA, no matter how much you like to reason with them, no Indian is gonna come forward and sincerely say India cant make the best satellite.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ice berg

Huaxia rux, you sux with language. It's so lame that now I just skip posts the moment i see all those sea shells hanging by your shirt. Please have some respect to the language and learn to write rather than using translator. 75% of what you write is lost in translation. I suggest now on you take your business to something that is written in pictures, or cave painting or for that matter, Chinese.
Maybe you should follow your own advice. :thumb:

prestigiousindian

We are learning ourselves unlike chini ppl copy everything from others... Whole world knows abt chinese expertise....

nimo_cn

Country flag
We are learning ourselves unlike chini ppl copy everything from others... Whole world knows abt chinese expertise....
Doesnt change the fact that Indians cant make the best satellite, hence are lying by claiming the opposite.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles