India is close to the hearts of Pakistanis-Deputy Attorney General, Pakistan

Discussion in 'Foreign Relations' started by Mad Indian, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-is-close-to-the-hearts-of-Pakistanis/articleshow/12375779.cms

Hmm, Pakis are not a lost cause after all:notsure:

3. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Off course India is close to Paki hearts. They think about us everyday as cow urine drinkers, and offcourse enemies. Your enemies are close to you heart as you have to love to hate them.

4. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

They keep on having nightmares about Indians, so naturally we are close to their heart.

panduranghari and Mad Indian like this.
  5. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

Any such statements, I will take with a load of salt, pakis are lost cause from the day they are born, no redemption for them

ganesh177 and Mad Indian like this.
  6. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

:pound::pound:

Seems like you all know Pukis much better than me thanks to your experience. I think this hogwashes are not some thing new for you all:lol:

7. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

When a paki talk sweet, I get worried, that we might see another terrorist attack soon

8. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

Ignore and they fall..

They run on our attentions, If there is no attention they will have no reason to exist, Perhaps they may force them thinking abt development in the region..

Anyways, It amusing the use the tactic to get out attention..

Mad Indian likes this.
  9. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

i think he forgot the word. Indian films very close to heart of Pakistan:taunt::taunt::taunt:

10. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Please note Hailing from Peshawar

People out of the North Punjab region tend to have a favourable view of India.

Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhis are all quite favourable to India and don't suffer from brainwashed hatred. NWFP has a history of even choosing India over Pakistan when in the 1946 elections, Congress romped to victory under Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.

11. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Pakistanis can't find us close to their hearts until they replace their school syllabus of History with a correct one.They study forged history with a false glorification of Islam and false criticism of Indian native religions.Some times back i heard a Pakistani politician suggesting to reveal the truth to the Aam Pakistanis that Muslims were invaders in India.

12. noob101

noob101 Regular Member

Not to be cynical but... it seems to me according to you the whole of Pakistan loves India because you covered the 5 territories of Pakistan.... the only area you left out is Kashmir

13. Yusuf

That is because Pakistan= Punjab. Baloch don't hate us, Sindhis were pro "Hindus" at the time of partition and wanted them to stay back. The bloody scums from Bihar and UP who moved there backed by the Punjabis created the trouble. So till date we have a Sindhi Freedom Movement along with Baloch Freedom Movement. Both these movements have a voice on DFI and our members encourage them towards the goal of ultimate break up of Pakistan. Even the Pashtuns want independence. Kashmir is occupied territory of ours which Inshallah will return to India one day.

14. noob101

noob101 Regular Member

Never knew there was a Sindh Freedom movement.... well now i do thanks

15. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Pashtuns of Pakistan along with Punjabis are the biggest haters of India along with many Mojahirs.

I would agree with Baloch and Sindhis though...they are probably more tolerant of India than the rest..

Pashtuns of Afghanistan are a different story though.

16. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

They rip the heart of INDIANS in never ending terror attacks literal and the support JuD and that baffun Sayed and they say we are close to their heart.

May be they are getting ready for another terror strike against us.

17. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Close to the heart?

:rofl:

18. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

More like Dagger to the Heart...

19. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

there is also south punjab aka bahawalpur separatist movement also

20. Yusuf

Is this deputy attorney still alive or lynched by PakJabi mob? I am sure he will lose his job or at best come out an tell he was misquoted to save his arse.

21. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

25% of Sindh population is "Muhajirs" who migrated to Pakistan. And the army/ISI establishment is dominated by Punjabis and Muhajirs.

In any case, you have to differentiate between "people of Pakistan" and the establishment/GoP. In the end, people don't really matter, its what the establishment/GoP does that matters.

I would disagree. IF you mix up the Pakistani representation of Pashtuns being only Taliban supporters or the crazy tribals who keep killing each other then you would get that impression.

But do remember that when free and fair elections were held, it was the ANP, a secular pashtun nationalist party that draws its inspiration from Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan that won the majority in NWFP. And this is DESPITE that fact that ANP has been maligned as being pro-India, anti-Pakistani and even today they are called Indian agents in disguise. Their leadership used to be frequently sent into jails.

To understand ANP, it would be worth reading the book on independance and partition wriiten by the party founder and son of BAcha Khan - Abdul Wali Khan called "Facts are Sacred". This book is apparently banned in Pakistan, but still freely distributed among party workers and more in KP
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/3395005/Facts-Are-Sacred-by-Wali-Khan

Of course, I am not saying there are no crazies in KP as it is now called who would hate India but the victory of the ANP says a different story. In fact, if you have seen videos of the TTP as well, you will see them saying things like we don't even believe that Pakistan ever got independence from the British because it doesn't follow an independent policy. Unlike India which really got independence and is visible in its foreign policy.

If you look at Pakistani history, after Balochistan, it is the Khyber Pakhtoonwa province that has given the most problems to the Punjabi establishment in Pakistan.

Most recent attacks in Sindh was as recent as February
    http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...aratists-announce-comeback/?printType=article

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012