India increases millitary budget or shut up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't hate US, accutally, I like and respect US, US is good teacher, we learn almost everything from her. We are the best partner for US to share the world, I believe American is very smart to understand that.
Here you have spoken the truth. You learn from America. You hack their systems to learn about the latest stuff. You borrow their equipment from a rogue country that is showered with US aid and then reverse engineer it to produce as you said cheap stuff at an even cheaper cost.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Great, thank you very much to remind us the bloody debt, I have never even 1 second forget that. You know why we chinese is call "Han" and "Tan", that's because We beat the most mighty enemy "HUN" and "TURKY", where are them now? and where is Mongolia? You's better to read some serious history book, how much time and how long we had kicked Japanese ass and treat them as poor puppy.
Last time I checked, Mongolia is very much present between China and Russia!

Not sure about the Hun history. Of course you are doing a good job in occupying the East Turkistan.

Of course you will remember the rape of Nanjing forever by that small country. Let's see what you can do about it. Also you seem unable to touch Taiwan (a small country of 20 million).

"who offend strong Han, no matter how far has to be killed" (2000 year old words)
A tragedy the Mongols, English and Japs didn't know that and did what they did.

houde10000

Country flag
friend, please open your eye

try taking tiny taiwan first hotshot see if you can do it, i dare you.
my dear friend, your question is too naive! If you ask me the sample question 10 years or even 5 years ago, it will really hard for me to answer. But it is 2009, you have to open your eye and run your brain. Taiwan is not Chinese PLA's major target any more.

Taiwan is only a probem between US and China, when China get enough strong to push US out of Asia, then there will be no Taiwan problem any more. Before we get that stage, we have to be very careful, not challenge US, otherwise we can be destoried (of course we can also hurt US), that's why PLA has not taken Taiwan, currently we just need to avoid the island to announce independent.

Be a great country's citizen, you have to view the whole world, not just the land under your foot.

Country flag
what is naive ?you are number one in your own mind try fighting a war and taking tiny taiwan instead of the usual method you employ of fighting proxy wars. Let's see you implement the one China theory first.

MMuthu

we will slap you silly any day any place don't challenge USA you two bit little shit head.[/QUOT]

Do you Indian want to increase millitary budget or not? I frankly think you should shut up if you don't want to spend 100 billion dollar to build your millitary, please give me your reason if you don't agree!
First of all why are you spreading Hatred within the community?

If China speeds 140 Billion $, well.... good.... All the very best.

This does not mean India is nothing when compared with Chinese.

Learn to be humble, A small advice without any hatred.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Are you jumping about the 2 triilion of treasury bills you have? Never know when that will turn trash.

NikSha

Pointless thread. Let us know when China grows balls to try attacking India in the first place. You can talk about the budget after the war.

Since we are making up random figures, did you know that over 90% of Chinese equipment come with lead poisoning and 2 days warranty. I don't think we will even have to do anything when the war starts looking at the quality level they aim for.

houde10000

Country flag
I just post my opinion right after I read your community discuss

First of all why are you spreading Hatred within the community?

If China speeds 140 Billion $, well.... good.... All the very best.

This does not mean India is nothing when compared with Chinese.

Learn to be humble, A small advice without any hatred.
Sorry, I just happened to find your site when I was doing some searching, after I read your community discuss, I wrote my opinion because I did feel there are too many hatred, bias and naive mind here. I don't want to offend your guys, just want to give your guy a shock question, hope it can wake you guys, but please answer my question seriously.

We Chinese suffers the pain for 150 years from Russian, Japanese, Germany, France, British, American, ...., you guys want to put salt on our sore, to remember Chinese doesn't forget India?

houde10000

Country flag
quality is increased obviously

Pointless thread. Let us know when China grows balls to try attacking India in the first place. You can talk about the budget after the war.

Since we are making up random figures, did you know that over 90% of Chinese equipment come with lead poisoning and 2 days warranty. I don't think we will even have to do anything when the war starts looking at the quality level they aim for.
Somehow, you are right, quality of Chinese made product still can not compared with Germany and Japanese, but we are working very hard to improve it. A nation can lead the world for 1500 years after Jeuse was born, I never doubt He can make the best product in the world, how about you?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Low quality thread meant to bait.

Thread closed. Please PM the mod team if someone has an objection.

houde10000

Country flag
I insist on my question, please answer it seriously

If India as you guys always say a free country, please leave my thread open, it may not be orphean, but it is truth.

As Chinese government announced 2009 Chinese millitary budget is over 70 billion dollar, plus hidden millitary budget, the number will be at least over 140 billion dollar. If Chinese millitary budget keeps the same double digital increasing rate (15%), the number will reach 300 billion dollar around 2015 easily. Oh, forget to count Chinese Yuan currency exchanging rate increasing, let say 3% each year, the number will reach crazy 400 billion dollar around 2015?!
How about Indian millitary budget? 10 billion? 20 billion?

Over 90% Chinese army equipments are made in China, which is much cheaper than Indian army equipments. Correct me, over 50% Indian army equipment are imported, even rifle bullet has to buy from Isaril? 20 billion dollar is enough to beat Chinese PLA?

Frankly, I suggest India increase her millitary budget to a reasonable level, like 100 billion dollars, how do you think?

A.V.

ok houde the thread will be kept open but we here only value quality discussions if the discussion goes down we close threads this is a forum rule if you want to object please pm the mod who closed the thread dont post on forum
also welcome to DFI please introduce yourself before you start posting helps people to know each other

MMuthu

So what are you going to do if you know India's Plan?

Frankly speaking.... If China boosts its Defence spendings... Its a news to India... Well we need not answer what will we do..... Waiting to discuss with you on a Quality topic.
Cheers

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
First of all why india needs to spend as much as you spend? Do you even know what is the difference in size of armed forces of two countries? In your country the millitary budget is spent only on weapons or your soldiers get salary with it or your army does not pay thme at all? Do they eat food or not? Does logisitcs and all takes money or not? There is 1 million difference in terms of strength in size of army only. So please put some logical question

johnee

Houde,
I didnt understand your line of arguement, plz enlighten me. You are saying that China has a military budget of 100000000000000000000000000. Fine. Then you are asking whether India will increase its budget or not. If India doesn not increase the budget to your satisfaction, you want India to shut up! What is this strange logic.

Why should India increase or decrease its military(or any other field) budget depending on China's budget? Are you saying that China is a huge threat to its neighbours and the neighbours must increase their military budget in proportion with that of China? Are you saying that a country does not have a right to vent its views if it does not have huge military budgets?

When we say that India is a free country. But how is that related to keeping this thread open? I am unable to understand. Plz clear my ignorant doubts and explain your point properly.

houde10000

Country flag
I just ask a frankly question to wake your guys

So what are you going to do if you know India's Plan?

Frankly speaking.... If China boosts its Defence spendings... Its a news to India... Well we need not answer what will we do..... Waiting to discuss with you on a Quality topic.
Cheers
I just ask a frankly question to wake up you guys. As I read your forum thread, I feel you guys talk too much, your ambition is over your ability.

If your answer of my question is no, we all understand what does that mean, you don't have ability to challenge China, just like China doesn't have ability to challenge US, you should stop to provoke China.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I just ask a frankly question to wake up you guys. As I read your forum thread, I feel you guys talk too much, your ambition is over your ability.

If your answer of my question is no, we all understand what does that mean, you don't have ability to challenge China, just like China doesn't have ability to challenge US, you should stop to provoke China.
Had you read the second post of this thread?

johnee

My Dear Chini Friend,
tell me how, when and where did we provoke the great china?

EDIT:

20 billion dollar is enough to beat Chinese PLA?

Frankly, I suggest India increase her millitary budget to a reasonable level, like 100 billion dollars, how do you think?

I just now saw this line and was alarmed. Is PLA planning any invasion of India? If not is India planning an invasion of China? If neither is going to happen, I fail to understand why Chinese PLA has to beaten by Indian IA. Kindly, explain.

Country flag
This is Chinese hypocrisy as usual the rise in Chinese military spending to go along with the peaceful rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles