India (IMPPA) BANS Paki actors-technicians till normalcy returns

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by rock127, Sep 30, 2016.

?

Should India ban Paki workers/actors untill they condem Paki Terrorists/ISI/Pak Army?

1. Hell Yeah

34 vote(s)
    94.4%
  2. No - I am a traitor and want to give money to Pakis in return of Terrorism

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

India (IMPPA) BANS Paki actors-technicians till normalcy returns

Mumbai: In the wake of the surgical strikes carried out by Indian Army, which was in retaliation to the recent Uri attacks, the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (IMPPA) has now decided not to work with Pakistani artists until peace returns between both the neighbouring nations.

As per reports, this step was taken in order to pay ‘tribute to the victims and survivors’.

Pakistani singer, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was recently dropped from a project owing to the ongoing tension between India and Pakistan. The IMPPA took this step as they were unhappy about the fact that none of the Pakistani artists, India has so closely been associated with, have condemned the recent Uri attacks.

While talking to a website, producer and member of IMPPA, Mr. Aggarwal said,” my bone of contention is that neither he nor any of the other Pakistani artistes in India have condemned the attack. After the Peshawar attacks, we had started one of our meetings at the Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association (IMPAA) with a tribute to the victims and survivors.”

After Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) gave a 48 hours ultimatum to all Pakistani actors to leave India, including Fawad Khan, news of Pakistan banning Indian cricketing legend Dhoni’s biopic has been all over the news. But that, Pakistan insists, is untrue. The Censor Board of Pakistan has claimed that they never received the film for certification, let alone banning it.

Although actors like Fawad Khan have left the country for now, fate of films with Pakistani actors in them are still hanging. ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’, where Fawad plays a pivotal role, has landed in trouble after MNS’s ultimatum.

Mahira Khan, who was all set for her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees', will now have to wait for things to calm down.
    =====================================================================================
    Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: Why ban just temporarily? Ban them until they openly condemn their Paki Terrorists/ISI/Govt. These parasites beggars should go back to Pakistan where they would die of HUNGER.They are certified haramkhors living on our money.

Please use VOTING above this thread.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  3. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

I would ban them whether they condemn or not.

Bad luck guys, you were born on wrong side of border!!

4. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

This should be permanent and not because of URI.

Ankit Purohit, abingdonboy and Berkut like this.
  5. Akshay_Fenix

Akshay_Fenix Member

So you are telling me that there aren't any talented/beautiful actors in a country whose population is 1,250,000,000. Something is fishy out here, who invited them in the first place.

abingdonboy likes this.
  6. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Absolutely. I have the same notion. Don't allow those swines to enter inside India.

abingdonboy likes this.
  7. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

This ban doesn't cover movies which have already been produced and are being released in the coming weeks.

States can (and should) impose a 25% "Desh Bhakti Cess" on entertainment tax for these movies. That should teach bollyfags like KJo a lesson.

8. aditya10r

aditya10r PHAK MU LUCK Senior Member

Now Pakistan will go to international courts saying India is putting economic blockade and increasing poverty and unemployment in their country

9. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Bigger question what kind of shameless people living in India would go out to watch those movies starring the Pakistani actors?

Let us not put all the blame on the bollywood, had the general public rejected these economic migrants no movie producer would have dared to invest money in them.

10. aditya10r

aditya10r PHAK MU LUCK Senior Member

KHANGIS,leftists JNU nationalists,samudaya Vishesh and intellectual people will definitely go

abingdonboy likes this.
  11. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

Should have seen how commie Atul anjan walked out of newshour.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

12. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

The ban should be permanent as in no Paki allowed to gainfully work in India as long as the terror factory exists, period, end of discussion. Thats the authorities job.

For our part, its to encourage people to boycott any movies / television shows with any Paki in them. Do it through social media, you own circle whatever.

Pressure should be on the likes of Johar to remove that Paki Faddu Khan or whatever his name is from that movie.

abingdonboy likes this.
  13. swastic_1170

swastic_1170 Regular Member

=====================================================================================
    Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: Why ban just temporarily? Ban them until they openly condemn their Paki Terrorists/ISI/Govt. These parasites beggars should go back to Pakistan where they would die of HUNGER.They are certified haramkhors living on our money.
    It does not matter if they condemn their Terrorists or not. They should be banned permanently

G10 likes this.
  14. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Don't ban, argument of these fkers is art and so cricket don't have boundaries, sure, you people are right. You are free to come and perform and play, but nobody's gonna be paid for art and cricket. ED would watch the arse of the event organizers if these pakis be paid later on through off shore accounts. And advertisements will be banned for such events, shall not display any ads, too. Do the whole event without earning a rupee if it's all about art and cricket. We'll see who's gonna come in the name of art and cricket.

DingDong likes this.
  15. gpawar

gpawar Regular Member

I have tried this with my close ones. Unfortunately I am not convincing types :frown:. I refrain from downloading/watching any music/movie invloving Paki artist/actors.

Years of lefty brainwashing has rendered hindus believe in weird notion of what secularism really means:tongue2: . In-spite of me proving them that atleast 15%+ of income Pakis earn from India is used in terrorism, folks have some useless notion of "Art has no boundaries" crap and "We are better people than them".

Many Indians/Hindus lack self respect that's all I have to say about that :lol:.

Bharat Ek Khoj likes this.
  16. Nicky G

That's true with most people I guess. They are ust too brainwashed with their schooling and media to think for themselves. In my experience, you just have to be persistent and they come around sooner or later.

For my part, I rarely watch bollywood movies considering who's funding a lot of them. Just the few good ones that Akshay Kumar tends to come up with.

Its also helps that most of these movies that these seculars come up with are utter trash.

17. Brood Father

Brood Father Regular Member

Achcha hua ban ho gaye ...nahee to maar khtae
    Anyways Bollywood is a big time porky licker organization, so nothing is excepted out of them
    man i have stopped watching all the movies from elite khans (irrfan is an exception)

18. hardip

hardip Regular Member

Ek Dum Sahi fesla Hai.....

this is disgusting that... their artist performing at us earning very good money.. (wht they never thinks to get in pakistan) .. and they r onenly said "indian heart all very small"

that is while MNS against them... and this is good veryy googd... because A pig actors said ..."bollywood kisiske baap ka Hai?""''

........And seriously he is right ... Bollywoood uske baap ka hi to hai...!!!:) :) :D :D

(bollywood is Indian and India is pakistan ka baaap....:D

19. Nicky G

Movies with Pakis not to be released in western sector (the one that really matters). :clap2:

The Paki lovers in Bollywood need to be hit where it hurts the most - money. If they want to give work to Pakis, go to that terroristan.

Did he really say Paki? :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Bharat Ek Khoj likes this.
  20. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Good job, he is completely fake person.
    He was also caught with lot of cash carrying in a flight.

21. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

@aditya10r @gpawar
    Add current generation to the list. Try telling them about bollywood hiring paki artists or anything against bollywood in general, and you will get some dumbest answers.

aditya10r likes this.