India helping Iran's Air Force

Country flag
no rock but I worry about the troops daily, one positive from Obama is he is trying to make a diplomatic effort towards Iran, supplies are a major factor Rock especially with surge coming the supply issue has to be resolved.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Rock, US also supports a proxy terrorist organization called Jundullah emanating from Pakistan. No body is innocent here, everyone is biting each others back one way or the other. It is all real politicking.

rock45

Founding Member/ RIP our friend
US also supports a proxy terrorist organization called Jundullah emanating from Pakistan.
Hi daredevil
Does this group kill or target Indians? What does this group do or who is it against?

Thanks

rock45

Hi daredevil
That makes a big difference I'm sure there many assets hired to combat Iran on all different levels.

Thanks

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
What did I say so bad that I have to freaking grow up? Does it take a brain surgeon to figure out anything Iran isn't US-friendly? Thought I was pretty neutral with my comments what your problem?
There is no problem, just this view of with us or against us, when most of the business done by most involved is done somewhere in the middle of these views.

This surprise at Indo-Iranian relations shows a lack of knowledge about the region.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
What did I say so bad that I have to freaking grow up? Does it take a brain surgeon to figure out anything Iran isn't US-friendly? Thought I was pretty neutral with my comments what your problem?
Calm down.
It was said in good spirit.

bhramos

Country flag
even in time of P.V.Narsimha Rao [former PM] we have a deal with Iran to use its Airspace & Air Bases in case of war with PAKISTAN.

NO SLURS, Or INFACTIONS WILL FOLLOW!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Bhramos, could you care to post any reference to your claims? I too have heard about it, but Would Iran Risk that much?

rock45

kuku
This surprise at Indo-Iranian relations shows a lack of knowledge about the region.
Didn't know I had to be an expert on the region to post? I came across something and asked a question about it, that's what forums are for?

No problem.

Pintu

With great respects to all of the members I am to say that India needs Iran and viceversa Iran needs India, not only the sake of the ancient cultural ties with them dating back to 1000s of years , but the brotherly ties with their sub conscious mind that persists.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
One reason I can find out is that Iran is shia dominated

Pintu

Nitesh, India homes to second largest population of Shia communities after Iran.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Yes pintu and this is one of the reason of ties. Hope you have seen the news about systemtic killing of shias across the border

Pintu

Yes, Nitesh , I've seen it, but beyond the Shia bondage , how can we forget Parsis, who with all their knowledge and intelligentsia made this country home, and even Iranians still feel India as their second home.

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Forget all the people to people/historical relations, what matters is common gain, that all there is.

Pintu

Forget all the people to people/historical relations, what matters is common gain, that all there is.
In this harsh world , this is the fact , that gain policy persists, but we should not forget that in Kashmir issue previously they have supported us. I'm not talking about attitudes of their media and some blogs of now.

Jammu & Kashmir homes a minority Shiite population , if I am not wrong. I don't find it as their only reason to support us.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Kuku u nailed it. In this modern world only common gain get people together.

Pintu

There is also a need quote of Humanity and cultural bondage also comes along with to make two nation come nearer, though in History it was also proved wrong in many ways but till now it persists as foreign policy as in part and parcel. Guys forgive me if I veering to off topic.

Regards.

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
There is also a need quote of Humanity and cultural bondage also comes along with to make two nation come nearer, though in History it was also proved wrong in many ways but till now it persists as foreign policy as in part and parcel. Guys forgive me if I veering to off topic.

Regards.
All are human beings, in every corner of this world, thats as related to anyone as you will ever get.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles