India has to take military steps against Pakistan to deter terror attacks

rahul900

Country flag
Their is a saying " Never pick a fight with a person who got nothing to loose". Pakistan has nothing to loose they are godforsaken country with no future. Remember Revenge is a dish best served cold. They are waging a war of thousands cuts, time to teach them their own schemes.
1. Encourage insurgency in Pakistan through any means.
2. Increase defence spending
3. And buy those bulletproof jacket and helmets and give them Best weapon as possible so that next time they come to do something like this casualties on ourside will be near zero and terrorists will be sent to hell

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a day ago, there was a blast at some mosque, total number of dead were 36 or something. Don't know if this is connected.
In my opinion do not think so. Basing my assumption on the fact that even covert wars have a propaganda element. There is no point in such attacks, when nobody from within india is claiming them. Whole point of covert war is deterrence, blowing up bombs without a strategic objective is stupidity.

Let's not give too much hawaa to our guys.

armyofhind

Country flag
Still no news from any source that our government has retaliated to the uri attack. It seems this is going to be same old story, this time if government did nothing then am sure patriotics has to pack their bags and move from our beloved country. It will be proved that we have become cowards and its no worth just boiling your own blood when your government has become deaf and dumb.
Knee jerk reactions aren't the order of the day and will do no good.
Wait a while, the response has to be cold and calculated.

Immanuel

Country flag
Why exactly are these ops not made public? As in their present form, they don't serve any real purpose apart from as you put it pig hunting.

Pakis obviouly would wish to keep it quite. Why do we?
IA always had a free hand as far as revenge and pig hunting ops go, this the least they can give the local commanders while maintaining paltan ki ijjat. The reason why they are never made public is often the brutal nature of the retribution. There are often cases of entire platoon sized elements being shredded in cold blood.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Knee jerk reactions aren't the order of the day and will do no good.
Wait a while, the response has to be cold and calculated.
Agree claculated response is correct. But look here - Russians cancels joint exercises with pakis. Instant. Even when they have less skin in the game. From our side no response yet. As I mentioned elsewhere, BSF should've started shelling within a couple of hours with shoot to kill objectives. Such a response can be cold and swift. In fact this should be SOP.

armyofhind

Country flag
Agree claculated response is correct. But look here - Russians cancels joint exercises with pakis. Instant. Even when they have less skin in the game. From our side no response yet. As I mentioned elsewhere, BSF should've started shelling within a couple of hours with shoot to kill objectives. Such a response can be cold and swift. In fact this should be SOP.
Russia canceling exercises with Porkistanis isn't to be attributed to the Russians.
It is because of our diplomatic pressure that they've done so.
Not on their own.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Russia canceling exercises with Porkistanis isn't to be attributed to the Russians.
Not on their own.
Incorrect news.

They are not cancelling the exercises, Russians only have an objection to exercises being conducted in PoK. This has happened before.

indiatester

Country flag
17 soldiers is a great loss to the country...at present situation blood of every indian is boiling(except someone)..
Every one in this forum has their own version or idea to strike paki..thing is no one in this forum has powers to pull strings...
We can except only some good will happen in future...
And MOD and Army needs a lot of changes in bureaucracy and hierarchy..
"Anger & gambles NEVER delivers anything productive. Cool-headedness & shrewd calculations on the other hand produce the desired results"
I agree regarding cool headedness and shrewd moves. But those should have already happened. They should have been ready since the time they got into power. Atleast we should have seen some output for the Pathankot attack.
Granted that they are risky. But its the job of the planners to mitigate the risk to provide the biggest bang for the buck. If Masood Azhar and his ilk are able to plan and execute, do we have dumber planners and executioners?

Now either the politicians have to be kicked for their indecisiveness or the planners/executioners be kicked out for their incompetence.

armyofhind

Country flag
Not on their own.
Russia had exercises planned with Porkistan to be carried out which have now been cancelled by them in light of these attacks and our diplomatic pressure.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Russia had exercises planned with Porkistan to be carried out which have now been cancelled by them in light of these attacks and our diplomatic pressure.
Indian or Russian media ?

sachin458377

Country flag
We the common people are suggesting so many ways India can react, spending our heads, but no reaction from our @pmo. At least modi must address to nation ...... Mannn ki baat ab bahut hua ....... Kuch desh ki baat bi karo

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
This ans make some sense..

We should not retaliate as what would be expected now.We must do it in our own way and own timing.

No need to call names for PM or RM as of now ,they know their duties and should keep cool mind,as haste and grudge will just make it worse.My heart says "ghus ke maaro" but my mind says to be calm and keep shrewd approach.What is the need of the hour ?

Please correct me If I am wrong.

And no I am not a bhakt....

sachin458377

Country flag
This ans make some sense..

We should not retaliate as what would be expected now.We must do it in our ownabro own timing.

No need to call names for PM or RM as of now ,they know their duties and should keep cool mind,as haste and grudge will just make it worse.My heart says "ghus ke maaro" but my mind says to be calm and keep shrewd approach.What is the need of the hour ?

Please correct me If I am wrong.

And no I am not a bhakt....
You can keep your self cool and calm. But government can take some urgent steps to show that they are serious. Address the nation, call back ambassador, abrogate Indus water treaty. There are so many options, but this 56 inch government is cold even from the previous government. Now only a coup can help india

Bornubus

_________________________________________________________________________________

indiatester

Country flag

_________________________________________________________________________________
I was pissed when these guys took gifts from rangers for Eid when the same rangers refused to take from BSF earlier during our festivals.
I can't begin to fathom what goes on in the heads of those who accept these things.

Bornubus

I was pissed when these guys took gifts from rangers for Eid when the same rangers refused to take from BSF earlier during our festivals.
I can't begin to fathom what goes on in the heads of those who accept these things.
Lol they are not BSF and Rangers but front line infantry troops whom we expect to take military action against Pakis.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles