India has to take military steps against Pakistan to deter terror attacks

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Thanks PLA for at least not killing 20 of our Troops. You can intrude at will just like always. Just don't kill, its a request not a warning.
You are like Mad Indian, you know?
What is with this attitude?
You can criticize all the things without all the emotional crap, if you want some clarity.
The lines between many things blurred in this fourth gen. warfare. We are at war all the time. At the same time, we are also at peace.
Try to balance both things.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You are like Mad Indian, you know?
What is with this attitude?
You can criticize all the things without all the emotional crap, if you want some clarity.
The lines between many things blurred in this fourth gen. warfare. We are at war all the time. At the same time, we are also at peace.
Try to balance both things.
Sorry did i quoted you ?

You can Bitch about your 4th gen warfare without quoting others you know, i am member of this forum and this is not your BJP office or your 10 by 10 shop if your are a Baniya.

Ancient Indian

You can Bitch about your 4th gen warfare without quoting others you know, i am member of this forum this is not your BJP office or your 10 by 10 shop if your are a Baniya.
What!!!!!
I can also post here. Nothing wrong with sharing something you learnt here and there.

Ancient Indian

Then post. Who is stopping you ?

Just don't give your unsolicited expert opinion on 4th gen warfare and fanboy rhetoric to other members.
Ok. . . . . . . .
I am adding my next post to this one to reduce my post count.
Just don't take it personally.
----------------------------------------------------------------
What I intended to post with out quoting any one,

Brood Father

Country flag
Chinese intruded India , let's do a kadi ninda , review some water treaty , talk directly with people of China
And most of all ISOLATE PROTIEN china

Chinmoy

Country flag
Chinese intruded India , let's do a kadi ninda , review some water treaty , talk directly with people of China
And most of all ISOLATE PROTIEN china
Lets better go and attack Islamabad and Lahore. At any given time, it would not take us more then 48 hrs to annex these cities. After that there would be a mounting pressure from world bodies to declare a cease fire and we would have to do it eventually. Then after couple of days we would be returning back to key board and start typing how much bravely our soldiers fought and won over territories in Pak, but have to eventually return it back. Pakis on other hand would type how bravely their soldiers fought and won the war for them, because they have got back the lost territory.

After that they would start receiving international aid in the name of nation building among which 50% would be siphoned to Jehadist to carry out their activities. China and other countries would start arming them to teeth again against aggressor India. And then each and every time they would be approaching any of the international forum, they would start getting ear which they have lacked before the war.

Or against all these lets go directly to UNGA and address all members there as " To hell with all of you, we are out of this non functional body for good and going to war with Pakis. Stop us if you could".

Chinmoy

Country flag
What India needs now,

Nuke that paki. We had enough.
The government is under pressure to act against the neighbouring country and many want the Indus treaty, which is generous to Pakistan, to be revisited to pile pressure on Islamabad to mend its ways.

As the petitioner, advocate ML Sharma, asked the court to hear the his plea at an early date, a bench of Chief Justice TS Thakur and justice AM Khanwilkar said it would come up in the normal course.

When Sharma again made the request, the court asked him where he was all these years.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ters-treaty/story-UYYebE7jsHCUYZBKimEojK.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/09/26/why-modi-can-pull-off-strategic-restraint-while-upa-would-have-l/
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/0...f-strategic-restraint-while-upa-would-have-l/

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is not something new. this is their SOP. And I don't think India should retaliate overtly/covertly in Kashmir. Because that will highlight Kashmir. Retaliating in Karachi or Lahore will make them look like terror hit state.

Best option, is to retaliate in Balochistan.

Blackwater

well after so many days it is clear Indian army and netas has no balls and capabilities to attack Pakistan

congratulation a beggar state has won

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
How would military action against Pakistan work in a way that would not provoke sanctions is what I want to know.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Pakistan approaches World Bank over Indus treaty
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan today approached the World Bank amid reports that India could revoke the 56-year- old Indus Water Treaty, with senior Pakistani officials taking up the matter with the international lender which had mediated the water-sharing deal.

A delegation of the Government of Pakistan led by the Attorney General for Pakistan, Ashtar Ausaf Ali, met with senior officials of the World Bank at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington DC, to discuss matters relating to Pakistan' ..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nk-over-indus-treaty/articleshow/54559907.cms

praneet.bajpaie

well after so many days it is clear Indian army and netas has no balls and capabilities to attack Pakistan

congratulation a beggar state has won

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Living in England and talking sh*t don't count. We are the ones living under the nuclear umbrella. Have the balls to come here and say this?

Blackwater

Pakistan approaches World Bank over Indus treaty
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan today approached the World Bank amid reports that India could revoke the 56-year- old Indus Water Treaty, with senior Pakistani officials taking up the matter with the international lender which had mediated the water-sharing deal.

A delegation of the Government of Pakistan led by the Attorney General for Pakistan, Ashtar Ausaf Ali, met with senior officials of the World Bank at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington DC, to discuss matters relating to Pakistan' ..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nk-over-indus-treaty/articleshow/54559907.cms

world bank

to pakis
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles