India has no reason to be grateful to Mother Teresa

Ajesh

Peter////Peter///rossogulla eater.....Reading the Hindu scripture and living a life based on them two different things......It seems to me that you are a self hating Hindu...who is brainwashed to believe that western culture is perfect . It is important to have food,shelter and basic necessities but then there is MORE which Hindu core belief provide.
Yes, i am living a life of material comfort in US but that makes me even more convinced that materialism id NOT enough. If you are a Hindu Bengali ..say with pride and confidence that I am Hindu and believe in oneness of human race...I believe that God resides in each of us..Bengali, Punjabi, Russian or American...In the end we are all part of God.
It seems you have read and memorized Hindu scriptures but failed to absorb the most basic tenets of Hinduism in your life
You say"you will show kindness to Bengali like me" '''''Kindness...? I have utmost respect for Bengalis like you...I was delivered by a Bengali Midwife and I love everything Bengali..not only Sondesh and Rossogulla. Calm down my dear....India is great...a mystical land with amazing depth of thinking....
materialism is NOT enough....once you have things...you need some thing greater...In Hindi..we have two words...SUKH =physical comfort and then
ANAND= emotional satisfaction and contentment.
There is no need to be pundits of Veda.....basic truth are simplest..love and compassion for all human beings..(Vasudev Kutambam) Seems you have become a parrot who can recite slokas of Vedas but is unable to implement simplest truths of Hindu culture in life. Peter....you chose the name because you are impressed with Christianity and Peter sounds to you like a modern, Christian name ...You don't have guts to say "I am syama Prasad Mukhopadyay" because you might be suffering from self hatred. Ponder on this...I respect you and love you...I hope you don't feel offended.
Peter has a Point, At all like Prohumanity, Stop Lecturing Others, First of All You quit Your own Country and Ran off for Material Pleasures and then dont give Gyan to those who reside in India.

I myself, kicked off an Offer from US, to stay in India, to contribute towards having a better Bharat, in whatever ways. There are many sacrifise involved in it. Its very easy sitting in a foreign country and saying Blah Blah about Diversity and what should be done in India and what Not. Just quit Your Job and come to Bharat and then say those things.

Ajesh

@abhi_the _gr8_maratha, Criticism is very Important in Life, Unless You criticize Yourself, You wont go ahead in Life, And Unless You criticize, you cannot bring positive Changes.

Look at all great Leaders in the Past, Che Guevara,Your Own Shivaji,all were great critics of US Materialism and Mughal SUltanate,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajesh

Pls if u have magic wand with issue we in india have pls share it man.
Don't cry and bring ur solution.
We have many problems for me main one is population which till now there is no step to control it.
We in 47 were already 2nd most populated country with huge poverty, we never joined soviet/US block and becoz of that we are better on some fronts and bad on others, leaders take decision and people follow him.
Until unless we as indian don't know whats right and wrong or we get conscious enough it will take time to become developed.
Bring laws won't change until there is will to change.
Unless Like You Liberals, WHo revel in India's diversity and do nothing to enhance it, I have a firm stand.

Its because of people like You British and the Mughals invaded Us, I can so very much imagine the attitude of people when British were planning to invade Us or when Mughals Invaded us.

"Folks Lets enjoy the diversity of the British and the Mughals, while they are invading Us. Our Hindu Philosophy says Unity in Diversity so lets welcome people who want to Rule in Our Own House, Lets enjoy their Diveristy. And then when Cancergress started to corrupt our country with corruption, appeasement of minorities,Reservation in Education, Now folks lets enjoy the diversity of Cancergress"

You Liberals Lack any Spine, or BackBone, and its because of people like You we have to face ignominy in the World.

There is a difference between Your Mentality and people like Mine Mentality. You dont suffer shame when Bharat doesnt realise its potential of being a Super Power, You dont face the pinch when Bharat is attacked time and again by CHina, by Pakistan, You dont suffer ignominy when our Own Heritage like Kushti, Kalari rots in a Dustbin, You dont suffer any Shame when we embrace foreign culture Totall. People in the West Mock us for allowing British,Mughals to rule so long over Us,

That is the DIfference, You hardly suffer any shame or you dont take repsonibility of Bharat, and You continue to revel in Diveristy of everybody while We do.

That is the DIfference. Anyways i had enough of this freakin Thread and enough of sickening liberals like You.

Ajesh

Peter////Peter///rossogulla eater.....Reading the Hindu scripture and living a life based on them two different things......It seems to me that you are a self hating Hindu...who is brainwashed to believe that western culture is perfect . It is important to have food,shelter and basic necessities but then there is MORE which Hindu core belief provide.
Yes, i am living a life of material comfort in US but that makes me even more convinced that materialism id NOT enough. If you are a Hindu Bengali ..say with pride and confidence that I am Hindu and believe in oneness of human race...I believe that God resides in each of us..Bengali, Punjabi, Russian or American...In the end we are all part of God.
It seems you have read and memorized Hindu scriptures but failed to absorb the most basic tenets of Hinduism in your life
You say"you will show kindness to Bengali like me" '''''Kindness...? I have utmost respect for Bengalis like you...I was delivered by a Bengali Midwife and I love everything Bengali..not only Sondesh and Rossogulla. Calm down my dear....India is great...a mystical land with amazing depth of thinking....
materialism is NOT enough....once you have things...you need some thing greater...In Hindi..we have two words...SUKH =physical comfort and then
ANAND= emotional satisfaction and contentment.
There is no need to be pundits of Veda.....basic truth are simplest..love and compassion for all human beings..(Vasudev Kutambam) Seems you have become a parrot who can recite slokas of Vedas but is unable to implement simplest truths of Hindu culture in life. Peter....you chose the name because you are impressed with Christianity and Peter sounds to you like a modern, Christian name ...You don't have guts to say "I am syama Prasad Mukhopadyay" because you might be suffering from self hatred. Ponder on this...I respect you and love you...I hope you don't feel offended.
One Last thing, Look at this Clown, There is no need of reading the Vedas, Basic Love and COmpassion for all is enough.:pound:

This CLown gets Salary in DOllars from his American Employers and here he comes and post in a Forum Saying there is no need to read Vedas.:pound:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Peter has a Point, At all like Prohumanity, Stop Lecturing Others, First of All You quit Your own Country and Ran off for Material Pleasures and then dont give Gyan to those who reside in India.

I myself, kicked off an Offer from US, to stay in India, to contribute towards having a better Bharat, in whatever ways. There are many sacrifise involved in it. Its very easy sitting in a foreign country and saying Blah Blah about Diversity and what should be done in India and what Not. Just quit Your Job and come to Bharat and then say those things.
That was a really brave thing that you did. i admit very few people can sacrifice wealth for their country. You have my salute.

Also I apologize if I had been rude to you. The point I wanted to make was there was casteism in India before all the invaders came. There are contradictions on casteism in our scriptures but there was castes/varna or jaatived,. Also I admit that the invaders took advantage of this and further increased the divisions in our society. Fortunately modern India has rejected this and is trying to shed it off completely.

Ajesh

That was a really brave thing that you did. i admit very few people can sacrifice wealth for their country. You have my salute.

Also I apologize if I had been rude to you. The point I wanted to make was there was casteism in India before all the invaders came. There are contradictions on casteism in our scriptures but there was castes/varna or jaatived,. Also I admit that the invaders took advantage of this and further increased the divisions in our society. Fortunately modern India has rejected this and is trying to shed it off completely.
Yes, It was Big Sacrifise, Ignoring all the Peer Pressure and Family expectations.But i wont lie Even i want to go to Western Countries like US or Europe, in case of Europe, Again. But it will only be for a short time. Not like these peoples who go and settle there and say all these craps as if they reached Nirvana.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Yes, It was Big Sacrifise, Ignoring all the Peer Pressure and Family expectations.But i wont lie Even i want to go to Western Countries like US or Europe, in case of Europe, Again. But it will only be for a short time. Not like these peoples who go and settle there and say all these craps as if they reached Nirvana.
I have no problem with him writing all the black and dark stories about the US if he lives in India. However he is doing so while he himself is in US. The point is if America is indeed so bad in his eyes why does he not come back here to India.
It is like a person who eats daily at a particular hotel and then tells his friends how bad that hotel is. He should try to help India become a superpower like we are doing in our own small way. Writing bad stuff about the country where you live and work in makes one look like a hypocrite. If my friends or for that matter anyone looks at his post they will make fun of him. They will ask him to come back to India and then write that. prohumanity is just not realizing this.

Last edited:

Ajesh

Regarding Caste System, I have my reservations about Outrighly rejecting it. There must be some reason of creating it in the First Place. And what are the repurcusiions after abandoning it. or Partly abandoning it. Has India Progressed ? Has the enimity decreased? Has the animousity decreased.

Open a Thread for that. i would contibute in it for Sure.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

What was DFI like back then? Which person can post this stuff? does anyone even know that this captain ajit is a complete crackpot and lunatic? I mean seriously no mod noticed this vulgarity here.
@Razor @Dovah @LurkerBaba @all others who liked this please read some of this crackpot captain`s other drunk stories and you will realize the truth. Huh people like this judging Mother Teresa
This is not the only "article" I have read viz a viz Mother Teresa's soul harvests. Anyway, I am not a big fan of religious conversions aimed at altering the demographic of an are as it only ferments strife in the long run.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
This is not the only "article" I have read viz a viz Mother Teresa's soul harvests. Anyway, I am not a big fan of religious conversions aimed at altering the demographic of an are as it only ferments strife in the long run.
Well MT did do good for the poor. Her so called conversions have not changed the religious map of Kolkata. I have already mentioned that there is no single Christian boy/girl in JU eng dept.

As for the crackpot Capt Ajit please do a google search for him and read some of his mind cracking stories.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@Ajesh , true words. I know value of criticism as I am student of it. Don't say 'your' shivaji maharaj as great people are universal....... Cause anyone can inspire from them, anyone can feel their work and try to do it.
what I was saying is you do criticize but you should not forget their good points too.... Ok agreed that MT converted people but she served them, helped them. If you ask anyone that do you like to die miserably or live for some more time and and die a comfortable death but you have to convert. 90% will choose second option....
just look at rich people whom everyone think great or something like that or inspiration but did they even look at the poors? You know what they will say , they will say this poors are dirty and increasing dirt and making our country dirty hence tourist calls our city dirty........
0 responsibility ....... At least MT did something for poor

Ajesh

@Ajesh , true words. I know value of criticism as I am student of it. Don't say 'your' shivaji maharaj as great people are universal....... Cause anyone can inspire from them, anyone can feel their work and try to do it.
what I was saying is you do criticize but you should not forget their good points too.... Ok agreed that MT converted people but she served them, helped them. If you ask anyone that do you like to die miserably or live for some more time and and die a comfortable death but you have to convert. 90% will choose second option....
just look at rich people whom everyone think great or something like that or inspiration but did they even look at the poors? You know what they will say , they will say this poors are dirty and increasing dirt and making our country dirty hence tourist calls our city dirty........
0 responsibility ....... At least MT did something for poor
One thing i would agree was Shivaji Maharaj was Great and a True Legend. And people like him can be counted on our Hands, they are that Few. And i honestly dont have anything to say on MT, i said enough on her.

fyodor

Country flag
many indians have studied in convent schools and thats why they show this subversive attitude averse to critical thinking as on parade on this thread.

what the fcuk , here it is shown that how mother teresa was a charlatan and an agent of the pope to further christian agenda without doing any betterment of the poor..........and still you idiots are worshipping her.

pity on you guys.......thats why india has been colonized for centuries.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
many indians have studied in convent schools and thats why they show this subversive attitude averse to critical thinking as on parade on this thread.

what the fcuk , here it is shown that how mother teresa was a charlatan and an agent of the pope to further christian agenda without doing any betterment of the poor..........and still you idiots are worshipping her.

I have studied in maharashtra board.......

SilentKiller

Country flag
Unless Like You Liberals, WHo revel in India's diversity and do nothing to enhance it, I have a firm stand.

Its because of people like You British and the Mughals invaded Us, I can so very much imagine the attitude of people when British were planning to invade Us or when Mughals Invaded us.

"Folks Lets enjoy the diversity of the British and the Mughals, while they are invading Us. Our Hindu Philosophy says Unity in Diversity so lets welcome people who want to Rule in Our Own House, Lets enjoy their Diveristy. And then when Cancergress started to corrupt our country with corruption, appeasement of minorities,Reservation in Education, Now folks lets enjoy the diversity of Cancergress"

You Liberals Lack any Spine, or BackBone, and its because of people like You we have to face ignominy in the World.

There is a difference between Your Mentality and people like Mine Mentality. You dont suffer shame when Bharat doesnt realise its potential of being a Super Power, You dont face the pinch when Bharat is attacked time and again by CHina, by Pakistan, You dont suffer ignominy when our Own Heritage like Kushti, Kalari rots in a Dustbin, You dont suffer any Shame when we embrace foreign culture Totall. People in the West Mock us for allowing British,Mughals to rule so long over Us,

That is the DIfference, You hardly suffer any shame or you dont take repsonibility of Bharat, and You continue to revel in Diveristy of everybody while We do.

That is the DIfference. Anyways i had enough of this freakin Thread and enough of sickening liberals like You.
Lol....
Not even single line u wrote has a meaning. My Dumb pls read history to know reason why we were invaded.
Its not for any ideas its for our mentality to back stab, kill for power, Never been one.
Go check any past map of any Ancient Indian king who had same area under him during ancient time that we in undivided 1947 india we had?
Either we r divide on language/religion/caste, visit a collage in US indian there will have groups based on states they r from.
Instead of ----ing around be an Indian first then a hindu.
First i asked u 2 question who backstabbed prithviraj chouhan, read and know about him.
He was a KING and no where near so called liberal mentality and more over he was a Hindu king and please read about battle of plassey too.

Reason i am asking a fool like u to read about history is not to repeat the mistakes of past like muslim invasions or british raj. Maybe u get something into ur thick head and learn and share some positive points, don't cry about past, learn from past and never repeat its mistakes.
Because i believe great/good idea can come from anybody even u.

And as a matter f fact my family is associated with defense forces, so think before writing something shit about.
Its because of f fools like u who cannot give solutions to problems but keep on talking shit.
Yes they/west mock us because we r still not one, as u are more Keralite than an indian.

and Mr Fool we had diversity in india since ancient time, diversity is not on only basis of religion its on bases of lang we speak, diff foods we eats, different culture we have, all r good and needs to respected. as simple as that.

SilentKiller

Country flag

Till my 10th standard i have studied in 8 different schools from convent to D.A.V and even Govt Schools. She is dead Sir, why put mud on her now?
She is known for helping poor that's it and now she is dead, ok she preached religion, fine let it be neither i got influenced by catholic faith nor have u been so why the fuss, those who are getting influenced let them be its their right to chose their own religion or do what ever they want to do with their life. U can help and preach poor to convert them back to hinduism, no one is stopping u from doing that in india.

Again pls read history to know why we were colonized, in india a hindu back stabbed a hindu and helped muslims to win in india and these hindus were highly religious guys..even Muslims back stabbed their nawabs to get power.

So conclusion is simple but very bitter to swallow, its we were never one. We had royalties to kings who never cared about bharat but their own skin, other than few who tried were killed in cold blood. arose feeling of nationalism in yourself not religion or stateism :)
I am proud to be an Indian nationalist than a religious fanatic, i accept the past now, no need to cry on it those who live in india and respect indian constitution and follow it r indian.
If we r united, no one can colonize us, People them self r reason to be colonized, remember british waited from 1600 to mid 1700 to start conquering us, they came for trade and when a monkey saw 2 cats fighting for food its took it from them and made its own, had cats been one and shared food, 1 monkey won't have dared to get near, hope u get something am try to let people know from this simple example we used to learn in our junior schools.
still we haven't learnt its true meaning.

Ajesh

All those clowns who believe being proud of belonging to a particular state means you don't care about being Indian,

Look at Modijee, he use to say 24 hours my gujrat and my gujratis and he became 4 times cm and now he has become Pm of the nation and successesfully so,
so stop being a parrot and instead be proud of your heritage

ITBP

Mother Teressa would be better if she did not convert. But basically christianity's part is conversion, as Bible says. We cant blame her.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Note this is what Lurker Baba in his OP said:

1. Don't make this Christainity vs Hinduism
2. Don't take this an attack on Indians belonging to the Christian faith
3. The author is an atheist and a rationalist

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All those clowns who believe being proud of belonging to a particular state means you don't care about being Indian,

Look at Modijee, he use to say 24 hours my gujrat and my gujratis and he became 4 times cm and now he has become Pm of the nation and successesfully so,
so stop being a parrot and instead be proud of your heritage
No where has Modi said not to be proud to be an India FIRST

In fact he speaks of INCLUSIVENESS.

Meaning be Indian!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles