India has build 'a secret nuclear city': Pakistan

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Since they are not a NSG member they cannot do jack about it. Their master however will try to pull off some kind of shit, but that was expected.

People do all sorts of things for their favourite....

Before they didn't need to do this as China was officially blocking India for NSG entry. Now US has revised NSG membership requirements especially for India. Now China cannot say anything. Hence they are using pakis for such stupid and hopeless propaganda.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Your nuclear program? You mean the bunch of pictures, drawings and manuals your a q khan stole ? You call that a nuclear program? Nice.
The one which AQ Khan built and the one which they bought and tested from china are two different nuke bombs.

sthf

Country flag
Before they didn't need to do this as China was officially blocking India for NSG entry. Now US has revised NSG membership requirements especially for India. Now China cannot say anything. Hence they are using pakis for such stupid and hopeless propaganda.
Yes you are right, how could I have missed that.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Yes you are right, how could I have missed that.
Reposting again same thing I mentioned

It is their MASTER (china) firing from their (PAK) shoulders as it can't face India and get humiliated at international forums. So they are using their Puppy (Pak).

There is a saying in Hindi "KUTTE KI BHI KABHI IZZAT HOTI HAI KYA?" So if there is any humiliation it will be of Pakistan and not them.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Reposting again same thing I mentioned

It is their MASTER (china) firing from their (PAK) shoulders as it can't face India and get humiliated at international forums. So they are using their Puppy (Pak).

There is a saying in Hindi "KUTTE KI BHI KABHI IZZAT HOTI HAI KYA?" So if there is any humiliation it will be of Pakistan and not them.
Kutto ki izzat pakio se jyada hoti hai :pound::pound:

Compersion

Country flag
Is the same to be covered under the nuclear facilities list that is exchanged between India and Pakis each year that bars them from attacking each other’s atomic facilities ?

The agreement, which was signed on December 31, 1988 and entered into force on January 27, 1991, says that the two countries inform each other of nuclear installations and facilities to be covered under the Agreement on January 1 of every calendar year.

Are they averting that India is keeping such secret and in breach of treaty ... that's a serious charge .

But

I strongly feel PRC and Pakis every day now and would say every minute now are moving the nuclear dimension away from India and Pakis to Pakis and Middle East without realising ... any suggestions of secret and secrecy and cheating from a state with a poor record and such statements is alerting countries like USA , Israel and many states within EU that deep down recognises Iran looks at Pakis and they look at Pakis .

And Pakis with such statements getting more attention by such states. Please be careful pakis !! You have no idea what and where PRC might take you for better and worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/j...ecurity-blog/2010/may/11/pakistan-saudiarabia

(Saudi missiles - Paki missiles range that's a secret)

India making it to be known by MEA I am sure is calculated to make it more important ? Pakis do not have a only India weapon targeting system.

Funny is that is can even be aimed at PRC even Iran and even Israel and Europe.

Saudi Arabia also in sights of the more assertive Paki . Control and command of the only Islamic nuke country.

Tarun Kumar

Lol , more like underground enrichment and testing facilities. All nuclear powers have it. Whats the big deal.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
How about your desperate but failed efforts to halt our nuclear program? You would do exactly the same to prevent us from entering any elite club.
Because you do not deserve that. Your nuclear technologies are either gifted or stolen. Your third rate thief scientist and politician threaten use of nuclear bomb every alternate day. It is like giving machine gun in the hand of monkey. You have to either snatch that gun or kill monkey. And correct yourself. It is not India which wants you be to be contained. It is US and all of your other neighbors, Europe, Australia etc etc. Nuclear arms in the hand of Pakistan is a danger for whole world including pakistan. Yours is the only third rate country in total suicidal mode has a doctrine of using nuclear weapon on its own soil. Recently some people leaders in FATA has shown a skepticism that pakistan may use nuclear weapon there because they are denying to be recruited as terrorist. Your rogue army may be thinking that they are very smart and they utilize and exploit nuclear card to its fullest extent but you guys are wrong and you will meet the same fate which is destined for a rogue state like pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pakistanis have been imaginating too much these days!:dude:

List of Chutiyapas in this video;

1. Secret nuclear city INSIDE Mysore ?? You kidding me?

2. Uranium smuggling?

3. Hydrogen bomb tests INSIDE a city?

4. Scientists working day/night inside this city but even they don't know where this city is? How the fuck do pakis know then?

5. America ko bhi pata tha, toh phir bhi secret city kaise hui?

hardip

ok this is like .......Lightly........

by indians...

but what...is Real picture?

is India...working any kind of like this project...!?

I know: Answer must be YES...
but where?
how Secretly ?
wht priority?

( i m curious to know this.. i have read many story.. of Russia,US,China,, chiness r building very.. deeply secrete.. station,project,,many more.... )

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has expressed serious concern over building of a secret nuclear city and development of inter-continental ballistic missiles by India.
And one of the hydrogen bomb making plant was Telangana assembly building.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Actually the big problem for Pakistan is it is running out of Uranium now it cannot get a waiver like India
Pakistan cannot get any nuclear deals like India got from Western countries

Upcoming there is a conference of disarmament so Pakistan is going crazy.
Most probably any nuclear deal with Pakistan will end up into proliferation of the fissile material. Their old record of stealing the technology from Denmark and sharing it with every bank corrupt state has made additions to downfall for their nuclear program.

But how about their military program, for what they 're basically desperate to have some deals. What if they have the capability to miniaturize the tip and increase the number? A single150kt device miniaturized to 10 , 15Kt devices.
That is lethal! And this is what Pakistan is trying I suppose?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles