India has 3rd-highest number of HIV-infected people in the world

Neo

@Neo................
You have been warned by @Virendra not to contact me hence I've ignored all your posts eversince.

Contribute to the thread if you like but stay away from me, I will not waste my time reading or replying your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

You have been warned by @Virendra not to contact me hence I've ignored all your posts eversince.

Contribute to the thread if you like but stay away from me, I will not waste my time reading or replying your posts.
i know u r dehati aurat,yes i have been warned by varendra but it did not mean not to reply ur post, keep opening ur eyes, my reply to this post is relevant to ur thread, pls read those article, it will help u

Neo

I concede that from the Pakistani viewpoint, anything mentioned about Pakistan, even if it from international agencies/ organisation/ UN or reports, it is exaggerated.

It is true that nothing happens in Pakistan which is noteworthy or of concern.

Maturity comes when one looks at issues dispassionately.

It does not come from false jingoism or replicate the ostrich.

Maturity is indicated in the full post # 27.

How is the contention in my post as below, to which you have replied incorrect?

In Pakistan, how do you justify that Polio enumeration can be feasible when there is religious opposition and murders to polio drops being being administered?

Some logic and maturity, right?

Having multiple threads about same topic and all the mockery that follows is exaggeration indeed. I visited some other international fora if angli-american, turkush, irani and dutch origin and nowhere did I find so many threads or celebrations regarding polio or brain eating amoeba.

thethinker

Country flag
Having multiple threads about same topic and all the mockery that follows is exaggeration indeed. I visited some other international fora if angli-american, turkush, irani and dutch origin and nowhere did I find so many threads or celebrations regarding polio or brain eating amoeba.
Perhaps it has got to do with Pakistanis refusing polio vaccines by claiming them as "dirty Hindu drugs".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is that surprising to you?

I don't find it surprising to see the similar action in the Pakistani forum.

Why don't I?

Because that is maturity,

I find you feigned 'hurt' disingenuous.

Why?

Because:

1. Go back to Post # 1 that you posted to start the topic. Note, it was just a report and there was no comment. Am I to understand that you posted it out of sheer altruist concern or to was it not out of schadenfreude?

You accuse Indian posters of mockery. It is the Pot that is calling the Kettle Black, You posted it to mock. Had it (your Post #1 that started this thread) been posted to discuss and educate, you would surely have posted you comments too. But you did not. You aim was clear. Set the cat amongst the pigeon by mocking India and Indians.

2. You can mock Indians and when they mock you back you whine and seek SPG cover. I myself has acted on Posts you have reported on. So, please understand that while I would do my utmost to keep the threads balanced, I would be most disinclined to agree with some of your dubious contentions as I have pointed out. In fact, I have always been a well wisher of yours as you must have seen on many posts when people tried to treat you unfairly.

Please act mature.

Even when one has to display schadenfreude, one should do it with brains and not mindlessly.

Last edited:

Neo

Perhaps it has got to do with Pakistanis refusing polio vaccines by claiming them as "dirty Hindu drugs".
If you are genuinely interested, read about fake vaccination campaign by dr Afridi and its aftermath, mullahs resistence in tribal areas and lack of authority in FATA by GoP and you will understand why the iutbreak generated from these areas time after time again.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They are blaming the Americans.

They claim polio makes you impotent.

That is education for you.

Sadly, it is the illiterate Mullahs who mind control the other illiterates.

thethinker

Country flag
If you are genuinely interested, read about fake vaccination campaign by dr Afridi and its aftermath, mullahs resistence in tribal areas and lack of authority in FATA by GoP and you will understand why the iutbreak generated from these areas time after time again.
And why was the fake vaccination campaign started? To know Osama Bin Laden's details by CIA, yes?

Why shelter Bin Laden?
Why blame Indians for gleefully pointing out the aftermath of your own military and govt failure in curbing medical outbreaks,just because they were harbouring a known formerly Western backed and funded terrorist?

Neo

And why was the fake vaccination campaign started? To know Osama Bin Laden's details by CIA, yes?

Why shelter Bin Laden?
Why blame Indians for gleefully pointing out the aftermath of your own military and govt failure in curbing medical outbreaks,just because they were harbouring a known formerly Western backed and funded terrorist?
You ask all the irrelevant questions, better think about the impact the fake compagne had on the locals. FATA is core anti american belt, even more since the drone attacks are concentrated in these areas. The impact matters the most in the discussion but it proved mullahs right in their tribal belt.

thethinker

Country flag
You ask all the irrelevant questions, better think about the impact the fake compagne had on the locals. FATA is core anti american belt, even more since the drone attacks are concentrated in these areas. The impact matters the most in the discussion but it proved mullahs right in their tribal belt.
It is not irrevelant at all.

Rather you should ask your govt the questions about the impact of harbouring Bin Laden on the FATA locals. Start with polio stats and work from there.

Don't present Pakistan as victim when polio outbreaks is one of the many unfortunate side effects of having a security and state policy apparatus that encourages terrorism.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Drone attacks would have surely impacted the psyche of the Pashtun folks, especially the illiterate ones.

However, being Pakistanis they should have had faith that their own Govt would not be going out of their way to make Pashtuns impotent.

But one wonder if they have good reasons to feel wary and distrustful of their own Govt.

Just wondering.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

It is not irrevelant at all.

Rather you should ask your govt the questions about the impact of harbouring Bin Laden on the FATA locals. Start with polio stats and work from there.

Don't present Pakistan as victim when polio outbreaks is one of the many unfortunate side effects of having a security and state policy apparatus that encourages terrorism.
Utter nonsense! Problem is the political structure of FATA which is a joke. PAkistan must annex the area, end jigras and bring it under central government.
That is the only solution to 90% of problems generated from these areas.

thethinker

Country flag
Utter nonsense! Problem is the political structure of FATA which is a joke. PAkistan must annex the area, end jigras and bring it under central government.
Again : must, should, would..

Present tense please.

Neo

The Drone attacks would have surely impacted the psyche of the Pashtun folks, especially the illiterate ones.

However, being Pakistanis they should have had faith that their own Govt would not be going out of their way to make Pashtuns impotent.

But one wonder if they have good reasons to feel wary and distrustful of their own Govt.

Just wondering.
Good post and valid point indeed. Yes they have all the reason to be wary and distrustful of GoP. I said GoP instead of 'their own government'. Islamabad was never their govt, they consider local jigras to be their govt, their tribal lords have rejected and.sabotaged most of the reforms and development we have tried to bring ti the reguon sofar. The jigras don't want to share power with Peshawar or Islamabad hence they portay GoP as their enemy, not their friend.

ladder

Country flag
When I raised the same question, in reply to Objective analysis of impact of US led war on Pakistan

Who told you not to consolidate power in your Tribal areas from 1947 to 1990? USA?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...inued-u-s-funds-combat-terror.html#post922121

This was the answer; INDIAN PROPAGANDA.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...inued-u-s-funds-combat-terror.html#post922127

But, here @Neo admits through his reply that the question raised was not propaganda at all.

================

So, the above demonstrates the typical example of Pakistani mentality.

Any thing coming out of Indian mouth has to be stamped as Propaganda, irrespective of the content.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Wow, OP accepts this is a troll thread.

rizwan78

Country flag
They are blaming the Americans.

They claim polio makes you impotent.

That is education for you.

Sadly, it is the illiterate Mullahs who mind control the other illiterates.
Ray sir, no body can understands or change a pathan mind ,once i was traveling from sawat to Islamabad with one of my friend, at check post one police man who was pathan ask me for lift he wants to go mardan his home city, while traveling to mardan i ask him how many child he have and about polio vaccination he said i have 6 children's and no vaccination have been done to any one , because polio makes kids impotent , i ask him if they use medicin when some one ill , he said yes we takes medicine and injections when any one fall ill , i urge him what if some one secretly transmit the polio vaccinationinto through tablets, sirup or injection , he was surprised to hear that and said OHH MARA HUMARA TO DEHAN HE IDHAR NAHE GEA ( I did not think about this ) hahaha , Now i think i have makes a mistake now he will not let there childrens or any one go to hospital for general treatment too............my bad
situation was changing a bit but after afridi incident people hates polio workers , and every body blamed that they are CIA agents, not all pathans are uneducated , but educated one also have similar thoughts as they are regularly listeners of fake molanas, and it is true fake molanas are responsible for this

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

ladder

Country flag
Ray sir, no body can understands or change a pathan mind ,once i was traveling from sawat to Islamabad with one of my friend, at check post one police man who was pathan ask me for lift he wants to go mardan his home city, while traveling to mardan i ask him how many child he have and about polio vaccination he said i have 6 children's and no vaccination have been done to any one , because polio makes kids impotent , i ask him if they use medicin when some one ill , he said yes we takes medicine and injections when any one fall ill , i urge him what if some one secretly transmit the polio vaccinationinto through tablets, sirup or injection , he was surprised to hear that and said OHH MARA HUMARA TO DEHAN HE IDHAR NAHE GEA ( I did not think about this ) hahaha , Now i think i have makes a mistake now he will not let there childrens or any one go to hospital for general treatment too............my bad
situation was changing a bit but after afridi incident people hates polio workers , and every body blamed that they are CIA agents, not all pathans are uneducated , but educated one also have similar thoughts as they are regularly listeners of fake molanas, and it is true fake molanas are responsible for this
Don't feel guilty, if not you some mullah might have done it, at least you tried to reason but it backfired.

Don't worry, he will not let go of medicines as contrary to prevention which Polio vaccines does, in the case manifestation of disease in body, the administration of medicine has a visible effect of getting cured, which will reinforce his views about medicines.

If I may cite an example, In a remote part in India, a tribal dominated area. The tribal has a great faith on injection. They have seen their people getting well after getting an injection. A visible difference from the oral medicine which the village quack used to give before doctors arrived. So, they have faith on injection.

So strong is the manifestation, that they wouldn't be satisfied that the doctor diagnosed their disease properly until and unless he gives an injection. So, the doctors there in order to not break their faith about modern medicine usually give injection of vitamin or even plain distilled water along with oral medicine if the disease didn't merit a injection.

Sometimes, stating the obvious isn't helpful. You have to play along.

rizwan78

Country flag
Don't feel guilty, if not you some mullah might have done it, at least you tried to reason but it backfired.

Don't worry, he will not let go of medicines as contrary to prevention which Polio vaccines does, in the case manifestation of disease in body, the administration of medicine has a visible effect of getting cured, which will reinforce his views about medicines.

If I may cite an example, In a remote part in India, a tribal dominated area. The tribal has a great faith on injection. They have seen their people getting well after getting an injection. A visible difference from the oral medicine which the village quack used to give before doctors arrived. So, they have faith on injection.

So strong is the manifestation, that they wouldn't be satisfied that the doctor diagnosed their disease properly until and unless he gives an injection. So, the doctors there in order to not break their faith about modern medicine usually give injection of vitamin or even plain distilled water along with oral medicine if the disease didn't merit a injection.

Sometimes, stating the obvious isn't helpful. You have to play along.
some time i wish bill gates guys comes up with some new idea in order to meet the vaccination in these tribal areas of FATA , vaccination through spray in air or vaccination through water supplies , wells , tanks or through daily useable items like sugar , milk , oil etc would be more helpful in this scenario

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles