India & China were the biggest economies throughout recorded history

Voldemort

Country flag
Re: India & China were the biggest economies throughout recorded histo

India has large economy, but per capita very small. India can provide good living standard to only part of its population. In that sense your population is way too large.
Of course. I was replying to the coloured part.
Of course having one billion + people, it is quite easy to grow to one of the biggest economies. I will salute you the day every Indian has 50% of the living standard of the average Finn. It will not happen in my lifetime, but I hope it anyway. You just overtook Japan, which has 10% of the population you have.... I hope you also channel the growth to social and education systems reform, not only Military and Space tech, which of course is an easy way to get publicity.

When you talk about debt and lack of growth, remember where we stand. Finland is in the top of the tree, while India has just got his turban over the ground level and can for the first time see how far the top is. Even if the top stays the same, it takes a long time to climb there. Also compare the status of infrastructure in our countries in Finland it is about 95% and India 40%, so we have assets to back our debt.

You are right about Nokia though, it showed how immature we are, we grew too fast too big in that area. I hope you manage better with Mittal, Mahindra&Mahindra etc.

jouni

So civilians with guns will fight with trained Russian soldiers?

Take a look.

World Military Strength Comparison
Those are only numbers. One Finn equals ten Russians, as was proved in the last war. Current Russia is a shadow of the Stalins Red Army. If they could not break us then, how could they do it now? I am not worried, nor is anybody else in Finland.

This conversation is useless. We are Friends and neighbors with Russian people. We only oppose their governments policy in Ukraine.

Voldemort

Country flag

Those are only numbers. One Finn equals ten Russians, as was proved in the last war. Current Russia is a shadow of the Stalins Red Army. If they could not break us then, how could they do it now? I am not worried, nor is anybody else in Finland.
:scared2: Thats exactly what Pakistanis say. 1 Pakistani=10 Indians. But sadly they have been proven wrong at least thrice. Finland will find a very good partner in Pakistan since there are a number of similarities in both.

I agree Finland Vs Russia is totally off-topic and hardly a contest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles