India Cancels Talks with Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What India should have done is disproportionate retaliation against pakis like Israel whenever they do crap like this. See how israel responded against hamas for killing just 3 teens?(they killed 1700 of their enemies). Now that takes balls of steel. India lacks the balls let alone being made of steel. Ffs, even the chinese are good at making their stands strong even if it is outrageous!

But I cant expect a lot from a country which still harbors bleed heart libtards who would sacrifice their own lives(and their family if they must) to save their enemies, the chaps who have taken the "turn the other cheek to its logical extreme...."

Defcon 1

Country flag
Absolutely amazing. India needs more people like you sir.:whoa: But for me, your suggestion is along the line that "if a girl is raped, she should go begging behind the rapists begging for more:thumb:". Also, if pakis behead our soldiers, we should semd them sweet boxes for reducing our population too. That would be more than amazing.

PS: You still have not hanged your paki sympathies still I see
Well then its good that I don't care about people who can only make sarcastic comments instead of discussing issues like sane people.

Reactions: Neo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India should start engaging Baloch Freedom Fighters and provide more support to AFG.

Yesterday the Paki guests in Arnoob's show got uneasy at the moment Arnoob said that what if India also engages Baloch Freedom Fighters just like Pakis invited Hurriyat type Terrorist groups.

Pakis got on backfoot and got nervous a bit and started saying Balochistan is not compared to Kashmir.

ladder

Country flag
Well then its good that I don't care about people who can only make sarcastic comments instead of discussing issues like sane people.
But then, when you are asked a clarification pertaining to discussion at hand, you vanish.

BTW my question to you is still open.

ladder

Country flag
Ok dude. be happy. This is what you wrote

In simple English, it means that Modi's decision undermined the twin protests. If you can't understand this simple this thing, seek help.
You need to seek help with your comprehension capabilities

Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests.
For people who have comprehension problems, the easier answer is

Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests [did].

That means Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but his position was undermined by twin protests.

================

But, I am sorry, I thought you will be able to understand, which obviously you didn't.

But, how on earth did you conclude Modi's action can undermine twin protests? That's probably a unique statement.

Defcon 1

Country flag
You need to seek help with your comprehension capabilities

For people who have comprehension problems, the easier answer is

Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests [did].

That means Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but his position was undermined by twin protests.

================

But, I am sorry, I thought you will be able to understand, which obviously you didn't.

But, how on earth did you conclude Modi's action can undermine twin protests? That's probably a unique statement.
Yeah right. Your English is mind blowing. Anyways, I said, be happy dude. I have got my opinion, your have got yours.

ladder

Country flag
Yeah right. Your English is mind blowing. Anyways, I said, be happy dude. I have got my opinion, your have got yours.
Obviously not as bright as your logic and comprehension.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The only solution is Balkanization of Pakistan, once and for all.
And peace and trade with pakis will only strengthen them. Lets close down the trade and make them suffer. Lets push them into an arms race they cant win. Lets do what US did to USSR. We will also suffer some economic problems by introducing trade barriers but I think it will be worth it.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And peace and trade with pakis will only strengthen them. Lets close down the trade and make them suffer. Lets push them into an arms race they cant win. Lets do what US did to USSR. We will also suffer some economic problems by introducing trade barriers but I think it will be worth it.
India is a big country and have enough big trading partners whereas Pakis are getting cornered being a Terrorist producing nation.

Economy works well and what exactly Pakistan can produce which India can't or import from other countries?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sorry sir, my definition of "sane" does not include bleed heart liberals and their WKK cousins. But continue to amuse us with your enlightening views in how turning the other cheek will help realise pakis the error of their ways:thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India is a big country and have enough big trading partners whereas Pakis are getting cornered being a Terrorist producing nation.

Economy works well and what exactly Pakistan can produce which India can't or import from other countries?
Trade helps both countries and as a corollary, trade barriers affects both countries. But in the end, the negative effect of trade barrier would definitely be worth it if it means the destruction of Pakis

Defcon 1

Country flag
Sorry sir, my definition of "sane" does not include bleed heart liberals and their WKK cousins. But continue to amuse us with your enlightening views in how turning the other cheek will help realise pakis the error of their ways:thumb:
Again, you have failed to bring out any point to back your view but you are continuing the same old sarcastic crap which makes you look like a 9 year old kid. You may continue. I don't need approval from 9 year olds dreaming about balkanization of Pakistan to support my view. Ex Indian diplomats already agree with me. So I know that I am right.

Reactions: Neo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Trade helps both countries and as a corollary, trade barriers affects both countries. But in the end, the negative effect of trade barrier would definitely be worth it if it means the destruction of Pakis
We can easily withstand small effects of banning imports from Pakis.

We can look to other neighbors which we have ignored due to our stupid foreign policy. We can help them in their economy and also gain ours by mutual gains.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
PAKISTAN ARMY takes control of Nawaz Shrieff's house and also the parliament...........

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Again, you have failed to bring out any point to back your view but you are continuing the same old sarcastic crap which makes you look like a 9 year old kid. You may continue. I don't need approval from 9 year olds dreaming about balkanization of Pakistan to support my view. Ex Indian diplomats already agree with me. So I know that I am right.
Wow so if ex diplomats agree you muxt be right. Kudos sir. Good for you. No wonder india lacks the balls to deal with any foreign nation:rolleyes:

Being a 9 yr old I think is better than the WKK clan

ladder

Country flag
Mani Shankar Aiyar is also a Ex. Indian diplomat. Is he isn't the only one you consult? Or you consult Ex. Indian diplomats who are affiliated to 'Regional Peace Institute' after their retirement?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles