India Cancels Talks with Pakistan

ladder

Country flag
Many commentators though surprised said, it's a right step, except the predictable ol' Mani Shankar Aiyar.

ladder

Country flag
And Mickey Manish apart from the Nowshake Singhvee.

Maniu Shanker admittedly is the clown of the Congress circus, next to the Master clown, Digvijay.

Yes, Congress is speaking in many tongues.

Anand Sharma is now asking Modi to give Pak envoy marching order.

But, more important inference might be, as divergent statements is visible, Is madam on leave?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes, Congress is speaking in many tongues.

Anand Sharma is now asking Modi to give Pak envoy marching order.

But, more important inference might be, as divergent statements is visible, Is madam on leave?
This Sharma chap overestimates himself and thinks he can cover his bucktooth with that unkempt beard.

He is no one to decide when the marching order is to be given.

he has lost his chance when he could.

Then he was thinking, if something is inevitable, then its better to lie down and enjoy it!

Suddenly these bheegi billis are roaring like wounded tigers!

Jagdish58

Many commentators though surprised said, it's a right step, except the predictable ol' Mani Shankar Aiyar.
See in world there are two type of people

1. Man or Women of their own will even if they beg they do it on their own style & brain
2. Another one who spend a whole life as slaves , gulami of some family like this guy who is to nehru family

He should be ashamed before showing his face in media , who challenged Modi will never become PM he is a a CHAIWALA. Modi became PM this monkey lost deposit in TN MP election

He , Digvijay singh are of gulam clan not much importance should be given to them

Compersion

Country flag
Imran Khan has the potential to energize and establish Pakistan and Israel linkage.

Perhaps that is the main "hidden" agenda of Imran Khan being put up by the army walas. To zap the Indo-Israeli beautiful connection.

Nawaz Sheriff owes a lot to India but we need to take care of ourselves. Also Zardari and Nawaz are symbols of democracy. They are "untouchables" apparently for risk of being labelled undemocratic by other.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Imran Khan has the potential to energize and establish Pakistan and Israel linkage.

Perhaps that is the main "hidden" agenda of Imran Khan being put up by the army walas. To zap the Indo-Israeli beautiful connection.

Nawaz Sheriff owes a lot to India but we need to take care of ourselves. Also Zardari and Nawaz are symbols of democracy. They are "untouchables" apparently for risk of being labelled undemocratic by other.
So Pakistan Army only doing all that drama against Sharif because they are jealous of Indo-Israeli relationship ?

PaliwalWarrior

we should offer J&K assembly seat to people of Gilgit & Baltistan who are currently staying outside pakistan

Of ocurse it is Pak Occupied J & K and still a part of india

Defcon 1

Country flag
we should offer J&K assembly seat to people of Gilgit & Baltistan who are currently staying outside pakistan

Of ocurse it is Pak Occupied J & K and still a part of india
J&K assembly has 60 vacant seats for representatives from GB and PoK

Anyways, on topic, this is a bad decision, one only meant for public consumption. Modi should have thought of politics in Pakistan before making such a decision. The decision to normalize relations with India was taken by Nawaz Sharif in spite of opposition from the military. Now with talks cancelled, his credibility will take a hit and military will emerge stronger in Pakistan. They must already be telling people in Pakistan "I told you so". Instead of showing hard face by a step which hits the civilian government of Pakistan, India should have used a step which hurts military. Such as disproportionate response on LoC.

ladder

Country flag

Anyways, on topic, this is a bad decision, one only meant for public consumption. Modi should have thought of politics in Pakistan before making such a decision. The decision to normalize relations with India was taken by Nawaz Sharif in spite of opposition from the military. Now with talks cancelled, his credibility will take a hit and military will emerge stronger in Pakistan. They must already be telling people in Pakistan "I told you so". Instead of showing hard face by a step which hits the civilian government of Pakistan, India should have used a step which hurts military. Such as disproportionate response on LoC.
Do you know how many times Sahabaz Sharif and Ch. Nisar met Pak Army Chief over last 15 days? Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests.
So, better be abreast about what you write.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Defcon 1

Country flag
Do you know how many times Sahabaz Sharif and Ch. Nisar met Pak Army Chief over last 15 days? Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests.
So, better be abreast about what you write.
I am completely abreast about what I am writing. How exactly did Modi undermine the twin protests? Kindly explain.

ladder

Country flag
I am completely abreast about what I am writing. How exactly did Modi undermine the twin protests? Kindly explain.
When did I say Modi undermined the twin protests? Read with your eyes open.

And being abreast to what's happening, you certainly aren't.

Defcon 1

Country flag
When did I say Modi undermined the twin protests? Read with your eyes open.

And being abreast to what's happening, you certainly aren't.
Ok dude. be happy. This is what you wrote
Modi's decision didn't undermine NS's position but the twin protests.
In simple English, it means that Modi's decision undermined the twin protests. If you can't understand this simple this thing, seek help.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Absolutely amazing. India needs more people like you sir.:whoa: But for me, your suggestion is along the line that "if a girl is raped, she should go begging behind the rapists begging for more:thumb:". Also, if pakis behead our soldiers, we should send them sweet boxes for reducing our population and for showing the credibility of the Nawaz sherif regime to its people. That would be more than amazing.

PS: You still have not changed your paki sympathies still I see. Well good. Keep it up. We need more such peace lovers in govt:thumb:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles