India added 20% of Pakistan GDP in 2 days to her economy.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I made a claim of my opinion with full explanation and example, right or wrong,
What kind of explanation?
You declared in a single line that Nominal/PPP ratio represent quality of goods produced, others contradicted you and since then, you've been calling everyone childish.
it is the idea generated from my brain work.
Rhis idea without any logic to support was your "wish", what you wanted it to be. Unfortunately, real world functions distinct from what you want.
And you, so far, I haven't seen any detailed discussion pointing out where I was wrong.
Means you didn't even bother to.read my post?
Explaining it last time, that PPP value for developing country lowers when it's industrial output is higher.

There's a very good reason that African goods quality isn't as good as Taiwan or Korea.

Go ahead, turn a blind eye to it too and blame others that didn't explain you.
Isn't this the kind of typical childish mind?
Posting whatever you wish and crowning it as fact is more childish.
This is a place for discussion which everyone is coming to make his or her contribution. It is not about who win, who lose. It is all about "sharing the idea".
Idea needs the logic.
I have argument of industrial production for high PPP, what you do have?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is 64.76 now.

Rupee is gaining at a much faster pace than a pace at which it had lost its value.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 Bro, one suggestion. Don't get your hopes up too much. All this climb may also lead to a rapid decline as soon as the USD jumps or INR falls.
Ofcoures that can happen but right now much awaited appreciation is happening so I am celebrating and I am very much sure that Rupee shall improve in long run though we wish or not because a currency of such a big economy can not remain undervalued for such a long long time.

SilentKiller

Country flag
I would put it other way. We will have to spend less in buying foreign goods.

Any way we do not buy foreign goods in our day to day life.
Mobile phone (all are foreign made, those claimed to be made in india are just assembled in india), most cooking oil, huge % of cloths and shoes are coming from outside. almost all sort of plastic goods (utensils etc) are coming from china. all gold and diamonds, diamonds we work and export, same with crude oil too.

india is net importer, that means that a lot of day to day items are imported. Food prises are directly depended om fuel prices. so our imports impacts the things we eat too.

Reactions: Neo

SilentKiller

Country flag
Chinkis is certainty not offensive. On PDF, all chinese and Pakistanis say Indian Bhortis. I do not recall any incident when Indian tell that resist. Pakistanis are called Pakis. Certainly Porkies is offensive but Pakis are not and so as chinkis and Bhortis. You are also on PDF and you know that.
as long as this for chinese only and not to point and person living in india..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 Bro, one suggestion. Don't get your hopes up too much. All this climb may also lead to a rapid decline as soon as the USD jumps or INR falls.
Ofcoures that can happen but right now much awaited appreciation is happening so I am celebrating and I am very much sure that Rupee shall improve in long run though we wish or not because a currency of such a big economy can not remain undervalued for such a long long time.
Well, IMO it's just a reverse reaction from previous one.
₹ had fallen badly in last 2 years. Not to forget demonetization's impact later.
So, it may be again climbing up.
Mobile phone (all are foreign made, those claimed to be made in india are just assembled in india),
Do you know that so are Chinese too?

Ya, they too don't really make them.
But it's regarding high end phones. Low end is built at home.
india is net importer,
Off course, simplifying further.
As Manufacturing growth has hit high (not to be confused with total industrial growth which includes mining),
Exports have been going up faster than imports. Even in case of PRC in January, India's imports from China fell 7.5% and exports up 42%. (Specially mentioned because if India is a net importer, major role is played by Chinese goods, biggest deficit).
I hope you are aware of currency's appreciation's relation with trade surplus.
As the deficit depletes, currency will go up. It's natural.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Is such sharp appreciation good for economy?
Exports, FDI and FII are effected.

But since majority of our economy is not an exports based, negative effects minimised.

IT companies are effected to the extent of $ billing, £ billing companies may not be effected because ₹ has been strengthening against £ for some time I think.

Most big companies have clauses in their contracts to prevent major losses against such currency fluctuation scenarios.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There is a great news. Rupee has breached 64 level and currently traded at 63.97 against USD. This is a great news. This simply means that Our foreign debt reduced by 141200 crore.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
There is a great news. Rupee has breached 64 level and currently traded at 63.97 against USD. This is a great news. This simply means that Our foreign debt reduced by 141200 crore.
Fuck me.............
I should have putted my money on INR..................................................

IndianHawk

Country flag
IT companies are effected to the extent of $ billing, £ billing companies may not be effected because ₹ has been strengthening against £ for some time I think.
I was reading somewhere that govt has focused on exchange rate to boost export for too long without proportional benefit. Banglore has held rupee capive for far too long. It is time new dimension is explored.
Govt might let rupee become stronger this time around without interfering much.

Akshay_Fenix

If US declare war on North Korea and in France Marine Le pen wins, then I am certain ruppee will reach below 60 on 8th may.

pradeepsandhal

First time sensex crosses 30k marks, today. In all uncertainty in world, India is gaining due to stability

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Indian rupee breaches 64 mark; trades at highest level since Aug 2015
We expect the spot USD-INR pair to trade in a range of 64-64.40/dollar today, says Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity.

Moneycontrol News

Indian rupee increased its initial gains and breached the 64 mark against the US dollar. It was trading 63.99 a dollar, the highest level since August 10, 2015.

It has opened higher by 7 paise at 64.19 per dollar today versus 64.26 Tuesday.

Pramit Brahmbhatt of Veracity feesl the rupee can breach the stiff resistance of 64.20/dollar and may head higher.

He expects the spot USD-INR pair to trade in a range of 64-64.40/dollar today.

The US dollar surged against the Canadian loonie after the United States imposed duties on Canadian softwood, while the dollar hit a two-week high against the yen on greater risk appetite.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...s-at-64-19-per-dollar-up-7-paise-2265685.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles