Independence Creation of India, Pakistan, & on Gaffar Khan

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Decklander, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Decklander

Decklander New Member

India does not have such good fortune. If God had been kind, this whole family wud have been born in Pakistan.

3. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

Re: My grandmother & father were killed, I may be killed too-Rahul Gan

Even if they would have born in Pakistan , they would have come to India like Advani Ji and join politics .. Hasn't Advani Ji came from Pakistan ?

4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Advani is a Hindu and all Hindus had to come to India as no non-muslim can live respectfully or safely under mullah rule....Above reference is in the context of his family born as muslim political family and then pakistan would have been destroyed way back!

sesha_maruthi27 and natarajan like this.
  5. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

India is land of everyone .. Be it Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh and Buddhist as all these people are of Indian origin .

Muslim league was supported and funded by Aga Khan , Raja of Mahmoodabad, Mirza Abol Hassan Ispahani and all Shia Muslims. and even Jinnah was Shia , First FM Zafrulla Khan was from Ahmadiyya sect, First PM Liaquat Ali Khan was even Shia . British divided Indian tribes by using Shias

6. Shirman

Shirman Regular Member

[​IMG]

I bet my 50 Gram gold coins that Jinnah Chacha would be rolling in his Mazar grave when he sees this.......any way brother Muhammad ali Jinnah happened to be a Gujarati Khoja Muslim and he created a seperate muslim state in south Asia for Muslims by Muslims of Muslims of Indian sub-continent
    its a different issue Muslims do Shia-Sunni-Ahmedi splits these days..........

7. maomao

pakistan is land for the muslims so a muslim born in pakistan is not welcome in India and hence the comment still stands in the context of these nehru gandhis born in pakistan to ruin it further!

Blaming shia a an age old Whabbi tactics an you are no less! Yes, shia played a great role in pakistan's formation however sunnis hijacked pakistan and hence the result!

Shirman and gokussj9 like this.
  8. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

Pakistan is just land of Punjabis thats why Pasthuns, balochis and Mujahirs are fighting .. Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan did his best for united India.

Abdul Ghaffar Khan, 98, a Follower of Gandhi - NYTimes.com

Indian Muslims are Hanafi Muslims , too far from being Wahabis and this tactic is being played by the Shias everywhere that they call each and every single Muslim Wahabi who doesn't follow them . None of the Muslim Leaders like Ashfaqulla Khan, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad , Maulana Mazharul Haque, Professor Abdul Bari, Shah Nawaz Khan and many more were all Hanafi Muslims .

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

And the others are what?

Everyone knows about the Frontier Gandhi, but what happened thereafter - the betrayal?

A loya jirga in the Tribal Areas also garnered a similar result as most preferred to become part of Pakistan

Let's not be selective.

If the loya jirga wanted to be a part of Pakistan, then how do you say Pakistan is just the land of Punjabis?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    maomao likes this.
  10. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

They doesn't feel themselves part of Pakistan

He was put in house arrest and was a exile for him ..

If you are talking about that referendum , it was done by the British .

Why the Pakistani Taliban fighting for ? They doesn't accept the Durrand Line and its a dispute till now . They consider themselves as Afghans not Pakistanis .

11. Ray

What makes you feel so?

Let me refresh your knowledge since you state selective thoughts that are convenient for you.

After partition, Bacha Khan pledged allegiance to Pakistan and demanded an autonomous "Pashtunistan" administrative unit within the country, but he was frequently arrested by Pakistani government between 1948 and 1954, and in 1956 for his opposition to the One Unit scheme under which the government announced to merge the former provinces of West Punjab, Sindh, North-West Frontier Province and Baluchistan into one administrative unit of West Pakistan. Bacha Khan also spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile. Upon his death in 1988 in Peshawar under house arrest, following his will, he was buried in his house at Jalalabad, Afghanistan

Ghaffar Khan took the oath of allegiance to the new nation of Pakistan on 23 February 1948 at the first session of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly

He pledged full support to the government and attempted to reconcile with the founder of the new state Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Initial overtures led to a successful meeting in Karachi, however a follow-up meeting in the Khudai Khidmatgar headquarters never materialised, allegedly due to the role of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister, Abdul Qayyum Khan who warned Jinnah that Ghaffar Khan was plotting his assassination

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When given a choice between Pakistan and India, most voters chose Pakistan by a margin of 9 to 1 in 1947. A loya jirga in the Tribal Areas garnered a similar result as most preferred to become part of Pakistan. Khan asked his supporters to boycott the polls.
    In February 1948, Khan took the oath of allegiance to the new nation of Pakistan. Shortly afterwards he addressed the Pakistan constituent assembly and announced his support for Pakistan, while at the same time his Khudai Khidmatgar movement pledged allegiance to Pakistan and severed all links to the Congress Party.

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - New World Encyclopedia

So that means they are against Pakistan?

They don't think they are Afghans. They think they are Pashtuns and nothing more.

Afghanistan is more than Pashtuns.

12. maomao

Sorry pakistan was created by Muslim Leaguers who were mainly from UP, Bihar, Bengal and other states which are present in India! Punjabis got pakistan by default! Even Jinnah was Gujarati / Indian Muslim same and same were others who created pakistan. You need to update your facts!

Pashtuns are fighting against punjabis not because they hate punjabis because they want Shariah to be implemented throughout pakistan which punjabis do not!

Baloch are fighting punjabis because they were always independent and they still long for independence!

Muhajirs who actually created pakistan realized they are outnumbered by dumb punjabis who dominate now...hence, the issue!

All the Hanafis, Salafis, Wahabis and Debandis etc are all same they are all controlled by mad mullahs....Blaming Shias for your own ignorance does not hold ground as the word knows what Sunnis have been doing all these years...Sunnis give a bad name to islam. Period.

sesha_maruthi27 and kseeker like this.
  13. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

Cant you see the current trend going on in Pakistan . Pasthuns and Balochis both are fighting the Pakistani establishment.

Ghaffar Khan walking with Nehru after the Cabinet Mission

The notion Khan took the oath of allegiance to the new nation of Pakistan is false. Under the new Pakistani government, Ghaffar Khan was under house arrest without charge from 1948 till 1954. Released from prison he gave a speech again on the floor of the constituent assembly, this time condemning the massacre of his supporters at Babarra.

"I had to go to prison many a time in the days of the Britishers. Although we were at loggerheads with them, yet their treatment was to some extent tolerant and polite. But the treatment which was meted out to me in this Islamic state of ours was such that I would not even like to mention it to you."[13]

Arrested again in 1956 for his opposition to the One Unit scheme he remained in prison till 1957. Re-arrested in 1958 until an illness in 1964 allowed for his release.

In 1962, Abdul Ghaffar Khan was named an "Amnesty International Prisoner of the Year." Amnesty's statement about him said, "His example symbolizes the suffering of upward of a million people all over the world who are in prison for their conscience."

In September 1964, the Pakistani authorities allowed him to go to Britain for treatment. During winter his doctor advised him to go to America. The U S Embassy was reluctant to give him visa because of its ties with Pakistan. The Pakistan Embassy in London opposed his going to Afghanistan or India for treatment. The Pakistan Government requested the Afghan Embassy to refuse him but it the Afghanistan Government had already given a green signal to his stay in their country. After being arrested several times he was exiled in Kabul until December 25, 1972.

From 1972-80 Ghaffar Khan was arrested several times during the government of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and the proceeding military government.

Ghaafar Khan spent 52 years of his life imprisoned or in exile.

Ghaffar Khan died in Peshawar under house arrest in 1988 and was buried in Jalalabad, Afghanistan according to his wishes. The Indian government declared a five-day period of mourning in his honour.[14] Although he had been repeatedly imprisoned and persecuted, tens of thousands of mourners attended his funeral, marching through the historic Khyber Pass from Peshawar to Jalalabad. A cease fire was announced in the Afghan Civil War to allow the funeral to take place, even though it was marred by bomb explosions killing 15.[15]

He visited India and participated in the centenary celebrations of the Indian National Congress in 1985; he was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian award, in 1987.[16]

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan

They are against Pakistan

Pashtuns doesn't agree the durrand line and want to merge NWFP with Mainland Afghanistan .

Karzai: Afghanistan Never Recognised the Durand Line

No change in stance on Durand Line: Faizi | Pajhwok Afghan News

Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan : World, News - India Today

Taliban deny Mulla Razzaq discussed Durand Line with Pakistan

14. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

[​IMG]

15. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

Pakistan was created by Knights of British empire and the total funding of Shia League was done by the Aga Khan III, leader of Ismailis , then Shia Nawab of Mahmudabad Awadh, Amir Ahmed Khan ( most interesting thing , Qasim Razvi , the butcher Razakar came from Awadh only and was even Shia )

They are not fighting for Shariah or for Islam , they are fighting for their united homeland . they doesnt recoganise Durrand Line and now even asking India to help them .

These are ethnic issues , beyond religion and all this proves that concept of Pakistan was a total failure .

Majority of Muhajirs are from Awadh, Bhopal and Hyderabad and are mainly Shias , they looted away all the wealth of the local populations ..

its mainly the Shia mullahs who control the masses . in Indian Muslims who are hanafis , mullahs doesn't have any control over them .

16. maomao

Ok, which mad-rasa have you studied? I'm 100% sure that your local mullah has given you all this concocted info....or it's just that you and your community has a habit of spewing lies and then believing it themselves! Blaming everything on Shia's may be an ease.....however we all know Sunnis are the worst!! Your logic and facts are all twsited, but nobody will believe your propaganda!

I don't deny shias were involved in pakistans creation but it is the Sunnis and their Mullahs who have created a mess and will keep on creating this bloodthirsty mess!

TTP does not give a shyt about durand line...you are appearing to be very fooolish. It is a known fact that TTP wants whole of pakistan to be under Sharia and they are fighting for Durand line!

NO, In islam everything is about Religion and nothing ethnic!

No, majority of Muhajirs are not Shia's!! Who told you that? ISI? Which muslim community in pakistan has not killed HIndus/Sikhs? Even Ahmedis have killed HIndus/Sikhs.....However, Sunnis are the real danger to the world as they are the most regressive, barbaric and sub-humans! Sunnis are kind of brain-dead when it comes to Islam....complete control of mullahs in Sunnis has created this mess of Global terrorism.

Regressiveness in Sunnis is beyond comprehensions and they behave like Zombies shamelessly when it comes to attacking innocent people in the name of islam be it through their laws, terrorist attacks or Riots! I'll again reiterate that all the Sunni schools of thought (be it Hanafi or Deobandi or whatever) converge on one point i.e. HATE of everything Kufar (Read: HIndus, Xians, Jews, Sikhs, Shias, Ahmedis etc etc etc etc the list is dunning)!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  17. Ray

Exeellent.

So, now the Punjabis, Pashtuns and Balochis make up the constituents of Pakistan and whatever they do, indicates that Pakistan is collapsing!

Balochi insurrection started shortly after Pakistan's creation in 1947. The Pakistan Army had to subdue insurgents based in Kalat who rejected the King of Kalat's decision to accede to Pakistan.

I have mentioned the reasons earlier as to why the Pashtuns are unhappy with Pakistan.

Old hat.

Every other source indicates that the Frontier Gandhi took the oath. This is from the Frontier Post.

This is from the Tribune, Chandigarh:

Therefore, it is a moot point on the oath.

Yes the TTP are against Pakistan, but they are not Afghans.

They are Pastuns basically.

That is well known.

I have quoted it with links in many of my posts.

They believe in Pashtun union.

18. I-G

I-G Tihar Jail Banned

No .. First thing he was not the leader of Muslims of Sub Continent but have stolen the language , identity and the history of the Muslims of the Sub Continent . Two Nation theory is a big failure and it doesn't make any sense because religion is adopted by different nations and it doesn't change their cultural identity of those nation .. Tamil Muslims will be Tamil only , Telugu Muslims will be Telugu only , Bengali Muslims will be Bengali only ..

God has created humans and have made them into Nations ..

Quran Al-Hujurat 49:13

Maududi

49:13 - Human beings, We created you all from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another. Verily the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most God-fearing of you. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

19. Ray

Whatever one can say of Jinnah, he did give the Indian Muslims a separate land where they could carve their lives in a very Islamic way, which they thought they could not do in India. If he was wrong, there would not have been such rejoicing amongst the Muslims of India and the exodus of the intelligentsia and professionals amongst the Muslims of India to this new land..

It is only the poor and illiterate and who had no money who remained behind, apart froma handful of landed and titled Muslims who split their family so that the one part which stayed behind could look after the property and accrue from it a rich income, part of it, I presume, being sent to the part which migrated.

The Two Nation Theory failed, not because of Jinnah, but inspite of Jinnah.

The lust for power at all cost and the continuous flux to be a khalifa amongst the Muslims of Pakistan that most have in built in their genes is what caused the collapse.

Profound religious scriptures are only a guide at best and mostly a salve to the turmoil that plagues Man.

What is wrong in that?

Religion is a path of life and does not coalesce mankind into one prefect and unrecognisable mass.

It never can, never has and never will.

Mankind will always preserve their individual identity.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    Shirman likes this.