Ind/pak t-20 match

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Baja di Bakistan ki!! Ek bar phir dho dala Bakis ko,Bakis can NEVER!! beat INDIA in world cup's,Never have Never. :taunt1: Bharat Mata ki Jai :india:

Satybharat

Country flag
India never lost any match in WC and never lost any WAR against Pakistan....:bhangra::cheer2::yo:

warriorextreme

Country flag
India will be sent packing home by pakista. Dhoni's TI will get the dhulai of dhobi ghat that they will remember for their lifetime...:taunt:

BETA BETA HOTA HAI AUR BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI.
Aukat me rahiyo :taunt:

:india:

mikhail

Country flag
India will be sent packing home by pakista. Dhoni's TI will get the dhulai of dhobi ghat that they will remember for their lifetime...:taunt:

mohtarma ajtr kaha hain aap:rofl:!aapki bakistan(oops i meant -----stan) ki toh watt laga di Dhoni ke Jabaz o ne!ab kyun chup phir rahi hain mohtarma!:taunt:kaha gaya aapka doom doom afridi:ppakistan India se harne ke liye hi har WC(chahe woh 50 over ka ho ya T20) hissa leta hain:laugh::india:

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Whenever India beats Pakistan, I hear: Counter Terrorists Win !!

:truestory:

mikhail

Country flag
No self respecting nation would have done such a thing. It would have been better to have honor by rejecting match against Pakistan than face them and mock the sacrifice of the bravehearts and the victims of 26/11.

Bhai, we are not forced to do anything in life, it's as simple as switching on to some other channel.
mate don't you think that by playing against pakistan and defeating them consecutively in every big event is a way of showing respect to our martyrs.in this way we have proved again and again that we Indians are really superior to pakistan in this sport which is the most popular sport in pak!i think it is a befitting reply to all those heinous crimes commited by the pakistanis!:thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I believe India thrashed Pakistan.

If so, well done!

ashdoc

Country flag
some TV channel was saying that there is unrest in pak over defeat . boo hoo:thumb:

blank_quest

Country flag
some TV channel was saying that there is unrest in pak over defeat . boo hoo:thumb:
Pakis will never change! not in at least 100 years! they may earn a lot in future still they will have jhola chap mentality :evil:

Kesang

Whenever India beats Pakistan, I hear: Counter Terrorists Win !!

:truestory:
whenever we beat them, they start crying by saying " match was fixed ". I am sure that they will say that again.

BTW. when last time Pakistan defeated India in any format of cricket match( excluding that warm up match)? I don't know how many year passed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles