Ind/pak t-20 match

prahladh

Respected Member
Last decision (nasir) is gonna be a little controversial. But proves everyone wants them out.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think ajtr will not show up after the start.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Refrain from watching this one. What kind of apathy is this? Would pakis have played if some Indians went to Karachi and killed 166? This band of 12 bastards and their board cares only for money. Everyone watching this match should weigh their conscience and think if it is worthwhile to revel for a match with unrepentant enemies. Shame to the players and the fans.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I hate watching matches on Doordarshan , Bad commentary , Ad breaks twice every over

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Refrain from watching this one. What kind of apathy is this? Would pakis have played if some Indians went to Karachi and killed 166? This band of 12 bastards and their board cares only for money. Everyone watching this match should weigh their conscience and think if it is worthwhile to revel for a match with unrepentant enemies. Shame to the players and the fans.
Well we cannot help it as this is an international tournament and we are obliged to play. I too don't support the bilateral series that in all likelihood is going to resume.

So while we are forced to play them being an international tournament, we are forced to watch te match and make sure our prayers and wished come in handy while our buys go about the business of defeating the Pakistanis.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Well we cannot help it as this is an international tournament and we are obliged to play. I too don't support the bilateral series that in all likelihood is going to resume.
No self respecting nation would have done such a thing. It would have been better to have honor by rejecting match against Pakistan than face them and mock the sacrifice of the bravehearts and the victims of 26/11.
So while we are forced to play them being an international tournament, we are forced to watch te match and make sure our prayers and wished come in handy while our buys go about the business of defeating the Pakistanis.
Bhai, we are not forced to do anything in life, it's as simple as switching on to some other channel.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
man inspite of 6 wickets they have not been restricted...

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
There's an absolutely brilliant KTouch mobile commercial that's played every over here on DD

One Dude and a scalding hot babe are stuck in the the middle of nowhere ,

Here are some of the terrific suggestion that this guy has for the girl :

1. They can watch movies for six something hours on his KTouch Mobile
2 Talk for 6 hours 40 minutes or
3. Listen to music for 9+ hours .

bloody hell , i must congratulate him on his imagination .

Boy or do i have a one track mind.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles