Inception-mindblowing !

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by ashdoc, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

According to macmillan english dictionary inception means '' beginning of something '' , but here the word is used to mean something like the rhyming word conception .

Just like conception means planting of seed in womans womb ,here inception is taken to mean planting of an idea in someone's brain .........and the idea is planted by going into his dreams.......by dreaming together.

Loenardo goes into other people's dreams and finds out their secrets .......but is hired this time for .........inception.......what else..........to plant into the brain of the heir to an energy conglomerate the idea that he must divide it instead of strengthening it after his father's death ,in order for its rivals to survive........the hirers are the rivals ,but of course.........

But does inception work ?

Leonardo is near perfect for the job as he knows the answer to this very question .........though only he knows that he knows........because he's tried inception on somebody very near and dear to him.........his wife........and it worked.......

..........And for this very reason he's not really perfect ........for trying inception on his wife led to disastrous effects .........not only on his life ,but also on his mind..........and now those very effects threaten to upset and unsettle his dreams ..........i mean not only when he is actually dreaming as part of his job of sharing dreams with other people , but also his real life dream of getting back to his land to be with his mother-less children..........

confusing ??........well ,so is the movie.........confusing and complex both......

but what a movie........

and as the plot gets more intricate ,and the characters begin to dream ,and dream in those dreams ,so does the action hot up..........

as all the laws of physics ,and those of gravity too .......go for a toss ,we get to see breathtaking special effects that light up the screen...........

.........and fast-paced action sequences that make you miss your heart beats.......

director nolan has pulled of a triumph that outclasses other special effects movies of the year like avtar and 2012 ,which look so so shallow in front of this incredibly cerebral thriller............

the ending ,of course is deliberate.........to keep discussions rolling ,and tongues wagging long after you have walked out of the big screen theater.........

........yeah ,thats where you need to see it .........on the big screen ,with digital sound and all that........shame on those who want to see it on the small screen.........

my bet is that it will win some oscars.........

..........or i will eat my words........

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  3. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

I have not read through your review. If you have put whole story in this review please put "Spoilers" warning otherwise you end up spoiling the movie enjoying experience. Thanks.

BTW, can you post your blown mind pictures =xD

4. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

i have revealed enough of the story to spark interest in it , but not the whole of it ,certainly nothing of the action scenes .