In Okinawa, Talk of Break From Japan Turns Serious

t_co

very good sir, on one hand when other try to do so u cry like @#!#
but now you justify such actions, such way u will never become a responsible power but a power which is bound to fall it you continue such shruid actions.

Sorry, something better is expected from an emerging power, how can u say imperial japanese wrong what u too are going to repeat what they did in 19th and 20th century?
Where is your proof that China is going to kill 40 million of its neighbors?

SilentKiller

Country flag
Where is your proof that China is going to kill 40 million of its neighbors?
did you tried to understand what i wrote?
i am saying by supporting such things u guys r on way to do same stuff.
japan in 1800's said that korea is its part so it annexed it,
now you r claiming some parts as your own.....

you r bound to do same mistakes if you follow this path...
if you still can't understand, sorry for you and people who will suffer.

t_co

did you tried to understand what i wrote?
i am saying by supporting such things u guys r on way to do same stuff.
japan in 1800's said that korea is its part so it annexed it,
now you r claiming some parts as your own.....

you r bound to do same mistakes if you follow this path...
if you still can't understand, sorry for you and people who will suffer.
The article I posted says Chinese scholars and officials are mulling helping Ryukyu declare independence from Japan, not making Ryukyu a part of China.

aerokan

Country flag
The article I posted says Chinese scholars and officials are mulling helping Ryukyu declare independence from Japan, not making Ryukyu a part of China.
So you want to become superpower by destabilizing other countries in 21st century?

t_co

So you want to become superpower by destabilizing other countries in 21st century?
Why not? As the last two superpowers have demonstrated, it's a pretty good way to get to the top...

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Why not? As the last two superpowers have demonstrated, it's a pretty good way to get to the top...
The last two superpowers were naval powers and had a natural, almost impregnable defense due to being isolated on a separate continent altogether or on an island.

While China's southern flank is somewhat impregnable due to the Himalayas, it doesn't enjoy the same defensive advantages as the US or UK. You can hence expect other countries to retaliate if you go too far unlike in the case of the US or UK.

Country flag
Okinawans opposed the US presence there for a long time,the japanese were powerless or
Apathetic to their concerns so this is the result. The biggest blow will be to US. But US are
Shifting many pacific assets to Guam. China will try to capitalize on this the nationalistic
Fervor in china will lead to a conflict.,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles