In India why does the girls's family pay dowry?

SANITY

BS ignored for being BS
Mad Indian doesn't know what does ignoring means. When someone is ignored, it means they do not get answers/responses back. No need to tell everybody that you are ignoring them. Didn't understand? Right?

Let me show you......
Blocked the Mad Genuis for good. Now you can go bark in someone else ears

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mad Indian doesn't know what does ignoring means. When someone is ignored, it means they do not get answers/responses back. No need to tell everybody that you are ignoring them. Didn't understand? Right?

Let me show you......
:laugh:Whatever

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray, if I'm not wrong, I remember you have mentioned you have a daughter, who has been marriage. Have you pay the dowry? I don't know if it is too private, if you feel so, please just ignore this question.
No.

Neither was it with my parents.

Happy?

Rashna

Country flag
No doubt that immigration is not unique to Punjab, but because of this reason one cannot ignore the problem in Punjab can one? Especially because this gotra obsessed poster claims to hail from some blue blooded clan whose warrior genes are superior to the rest of India. I was just trying to point out that everybody is on a level playing field here and nobody can claim any superiority on the basis of caste, or clan. My comment is to be taken in its context and not out of it.

It's not just Punjabi's who are immigrating. Most of my classmates are settled abroad now or queuing up to get F1/H1/L1 visas.

Kerala is the most educated state in India then why are so many there leaving ? So much so that they are ready to go back to war torn Yemen already. And based on the pathetic state of Hindus who live like dhimmis there and rising Islamic fundamentalism, I don't think that is an ideal model of progress at all. Unless you consider gulf remittances from exported menial labor as 'progress'.

And this is not a dig at Kerala but I don't think there is one state in India without problems.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles