In Cold War rerun, Obama plans to isolate Russia

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Actually India will benefit more by having close relationship with China, you can recall the Chinese have pleaded to invest 300 Billion Dollars in Indian economy. That is a huge amount, US won't even like to invest 10% of that, and USA is very unpredictable when it comes to foreign relations.
Well if China has the money and wants to invest in India then I have no problems with them investing.Even if Russia has money and is willing to invest in India I will accept that.It is not about Russia or US.Its about who will benefit us Indians more.Currently US having the stronger economy is a better ally than Russia.Thats why I am rooting for US.If that reverses then I will go for Russia.

jmj_overlord

Considering the importance that India gives to its relation with Russia (and vice versa), India will not be doing any isolation.
Plus, it's doubtful if India will benefit from isolating Russia.
maybe it will be better if india took no sides. Atleast india won't be offending both the parties.....will it?

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Our policy doesn't justify taking sides so we will be neutral as USA is no ally and Russia is no enemy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles