In 7 yrs, India will surpass China in population: UN

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by CrYsIs, Jul 31, 2015.

1. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

3. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

What the hell?

India's population according to UN is currently around 1.31 billion :facepalm:.

Back in 2011 it was around 1.21 billion.How can it be possible that we have added over a 100 million people in just 4 years ?

4. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

1.31 billion people Noooooooooooooooooo
    [​IMG]

CrYsIs likes this.
  5. punjab47

punjab47 महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट Banned

If only British had 'benefited' us for longer time, maybe we could all be Christian with smaller population. :eric:

jackprince likes this.
  6. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

Population explosion is the most serious issue that is plaguing the country,if not handled with urgency can destroy the country,yet the successive governments treated it as if it's just a frivolous issue.

India already has a base population of 1.2 billion,of where according the government's own figures,90% of rural Indians and almost 30% of urban Indians are poor.On the top of that we have added almost 100 million people,most of whom in the ranks of poverty.

Even the ambitious make in India or manufacturing oriented economy will not be able to provide for this level of surging population.

I have been going through job data and the situation in the employment market is very bad,it always was but the things have gone worse in the past 2-3 years.IT sector is no longer recruiting in mass,other's have reduced their intake.

SANITY and punjab47 like this.
  7. punjab47

OK then we should start by reducing muslim & christian population. Then empty out Bangladesh & Pakistan, resettle it with Hindus.

Problem Solved.

8. blueblood

blueblood Senior Member Senior Member

Cool, but I suggest we start with Canada. Huge land, minimal population and we can also move on to US and use the second amendment to our benefit.

I think you should start working on it ASAP.

9. punjab47

Why would rather move back to my matharbhumi & start there.

USA Canada is mostly cold wasteland or desert.

Also has no historical or cultural value to us.

I know you try to troll, but yeah.

10. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

How about moving to Africa ? They have a lot of land there
    [​IMG]

Sylex21 likes this.
  11. blueblood

I will take India, India Part 2 and Great Britain with some french fries and diet coke.

Is Great Britain complementary by any chance?

Abhijat likes this.
  12. Abhijat

Abhijat Regular Member

Yes, Africa is surely a good option :

1. It's climate will suit with our physical structure.
    2. Lot of development opportunity
    3. Quite young population

That's why , the present government has targeted Africa , as a region, which not only will provide critical raw materials for India's need, but also important future market. (FTPS- 2015-2020)

But , surely it won't be something which you envisaged .

13. blueblood

This where you are wrong sir.

Indians were the first ones to be on the American soil. Therefore US rightfully belongs India in the first place but we will content with just five states.

In the words of Ramdhari Singh "Dinkar"

Do nyay agar to aadha do
    Par isme bhi yadi baadha ho
    To de do kewal paach gram
    Rakho apni dharti tamaam

I do no such thing sir. This is nothing but a baseless accusation.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  14. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

Ofcourse it is.

As for me,i am not so greedy,therefore i will settle for Zimbabwe.I heard that everyone there is a trillionaire.

blueblood likes this.
  15. amoy

amoy Senior Member Senior Member

Zimbabwe is quite cozy as told by some who lived there before - fair weather well preserved environment rich resources, and low human density. Locals r care free and would rather do part-time only for a while then take time off having fun immediately with wages earned. Saving is not a word in their dictionary.

Harare their capital is said to be modern thanks to former colonial rule unlike some stereotypings of Africa.

It even suspended its own currency from circulaion due to hyper inflation and adopted USD and so on.

More and more Asian countries have entered the 100 million club - the Philippines last year and Vietnam too in a few years. Emigration to greener pastures is a good idea as many countries r unable to translate increasing manpower to demographic dividends.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Rowdy likes this.
  16. punjab47

Watch your tongue, have land in Punjab plus there will be war within next 20 years. Why would I want to sit in front of television watching my homeland burn? Instead of burning the enemy's

You'll just be playing CrYsIs 4 as super-nigger prophet lol.

17. punjab47

That is true, we still need certain classes who migrated in 80s 90s back. Especially the ones who you worship, & are scared of China sahib. :rofl:

You should go see the mandir to the sardar who died killing your soldiers in 'south tibet' 1962. :balleballe:

18. CrYsIs

CrYsIs Regular Member

The government's inaction and apathy appears to be quite strange.Their behavior appears to be very similar to those musicians in the Titanic movie,knowing fully well that a crisis is looming but behave like everything is normal.

India's bare bones infrastructure and archaic economy cannot sustain this level of surge in population.
    On the top of that i read in today's paper,India is facing severe water crisis with almost all river bodies polluted beyond safety level.Major rivers are polluted with fecal matter and industrial pollutants.Not to mention the air is unbreathable in most major cities.

Wrong economic policies like prioritizing IT sector over industrial sectors has made the already widening economic inequality go even wider with less than 1% controlling most of the economy.And now with most of manufacturing already moving towards automation,it remains to be seen as to how make in India would work out.And given the nature of Indian politics where even growth and development gets sacrificed to petty politics, I cannot remain optimistic about any of the ambitious programs ever working out.

This is what the country should have become

[​IMG]

but this is what the country has turned out to be :-
    [​IMG]

19. punjab47

The type of population is problem, not number overall we have lot of fertile land. You can keep crying, just wondering what community do you belong to?

Way I see it, there are about 10 crore bramins, 3 crore Jatts 5-6 crore Rajput 1-1.5crore Dogras.

That's only at most 20 crore, those people are who I focus on since the Ksytria-Brighu polity is the core of Bharat.

You could include Jaats & Khatris but they are after,

It will take another 20-30yrs to recover as Re-Industrialization takes around a century.

Russia & China had foreign investment, i.e Loot stolen from Britain - Rest of Europe - USA - Sino/Rus.

We are doing it on our own, our poverty rate dropped from 65% in 50s to around 20 now.

---
    We can keep arguing, you either love your country or don't.

You will probably go hide in Nepal when sh*t kicks off, we'll be on the border.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

20. punjab47

You are also behaving as if there is no progress, many kids in Canada want to go back.
    Whole world talks of Indian economic growth & military-industrial progress.
    You are only person crying about it, are you by chance a CHRISTIAN?

Anyway, people are going to work to build their BHARAT back into the HINDU Rastra & Super-power that it is.

You can go kick rocks..

21. punjab47

You seem to have absorbed the protestant work ethic plus a large bottle of communism.

When there is enough food & a military build up what is the problem? You need a job for your own self worth, as christianity has destroyed w.e you had before.

W.e will soon be very dangerous to be an Abrahamic in Bharat Varsh. Keep peddling your poison i.e hopelessness & depression so that people love Jesus for better afterlife.

Nothing more to say, Shiv Ji drank all the poison & cut many heads like isa & muhammad.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||