In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mate I already have two in my list. I don't mind debating sensitive topics but can't allow such filthy language to be used against me or my country.
I have reported it, hope some mod will pick it up.
This kind of people harm DFI and India's reputation.
Angel might have gone over the line on this one but you are no saint either. As for this thread backfiring on the OP, for that you must have a cogent argument to make which I believe you have not.

I raised a few valid points in my previous posts, the reply to which I and my fellow Indians have not got yet. So this thread, instead of backfiring on us Indians, supports the valid points raised by the OP as well as other Indians.

I know it burns you up and you know in your heart that with all the failings of the Indian system, we are a pluralistic democracy with some trappings of being a developed country, but we are growing and at a fair clip at that and our economic growth is expected to accelerate from here on in.

You guys on the other hand have a begging bowl in your hand since time immemorial and with no signs of abatement.
Your future looks bleak in all aspects.
Hell you can't even eradicate the polio disease.
You get your sovereignty violated on a regular basis by foreign forces.
There are regular (literally everyday) terrorist attacks happening on your soil with reckless abandon and your security forces are too scared to stop it.

Yes we may have 1000000000000 million poor people in our lands, but do you honestly believe you guys are better off than us. If you do, well I salute your disillusioned mind and would advice immediate therapy and counselling.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
We should not be comparing ourselves with Pakistan. That's degrading ourselves. Let' compare ourselves with successful countries like China,South Korea,Japan etc to see how they have emerged from poverty . We will learn good things.
This thread is stupid.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Any Paki who tries to struggle to do an "equal-equal" with India is a laughing stock (like @Neo), and he knows it very well. The fact is that there is no comparison between India and Pakistan. India is a superior country, period.

This does not necessarily mean that Pakis are inferior people. Pakistan is an inferior nation, but the people can be as good or bad as Indians (or anyone else). The problem is always with systems and processes and not with people. The same Paki who does shit in Pakistan can potentially be a good citizen in Britain or Canada. But in Pakistan, the systems and processes are fcuked up so badly that Pakis can never progress in Pakistan. The root of all this is the extreme religiosity in Pakistan. Unless they get rid of extreme religiosity, there is no hope for Pakistan. But most Pakis will thoroughly disagree.

Suits me fine. Let them continue to delude themselves and demand more and more Islam and purer and purer form of Islam.

That said, this is a sensible post:

We should not be comparing ourselves with Pakistan. That's degrading ourselves. Let' compare ourselves with successful countries like China,South Korea,Japan etc to see how they have emerged from poverty . We will learn good things.
This thread is stupid.
No point in comparing with a country like Pakistan. Will we compare ourselves with Somalia next?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Truth hurts.

Change your name from the thinker into Braindead.
I won't feed you so stop trolling!
neo there is nothing what guy said. its ur ISI who played double game since 80ties . they use taliban for their own disposal now they are uncontrollable so blame india and west for that

Last edited by a moderator:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Urgent and massive cleanup required here.

And now back to the topic, Pakistan was upto a point of time the better state to live in (albeit only for Muslims) than India. There is no denying that. But then, whats past is past. Pakistanis could choose to find consolation in their past, but that's about all they can get from that. The radicalization of the society has seeped in too deep.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Pakistan is in the list of top ten failed state and hence i don't see no gain in discussing this topic.
Moreover this paki was calling senior members like banglorean a cow piss drinker.
He also writes something like india instead of India.So i retaliated and afaik i didn't abuse him.
I just made some points in harsh language and thats all.
People telling this paki guy to add me in ignore list should know that i didn't quote this paki and i don't give a thing if he or you add me in your ignore list.

Last edited:

ramakrishna

Its a shame to compare ourselves with pakistan.

Its an insult. i request admins to remove this thread from the forum.

I scrolled down to write the same lines , "Its a shame to compare ourselves with pakistan" :frusty:

I request admins to remove this post :director::director::director::director:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I don`t hate the Pakistani people in general but I hate the terrorists and overzealous Pakistanis.Both India and Pakistan have great achievements in different fields.In sciences and other arts India has surged ahead as it has produced more Nobel laureates compared to Pakistan in these sector.In case of sports India has done well in cricket and chess while Pakistan has its share of top class hockey and squash players,its a bit more even out there, though India still leads by a thin margin.As for military history we have won all the wars we fought against Pakistan.So India excels in majority of the fields.Also India is a kind neighbor (like Canada to USA) while pakistan is like somalia.:laugh:

Dinesh_Kumar

IMHO, we should compare ourselves with Commonwealth countries having basic infrastructure built by Brits - like Singapore and Australia, and which got independence in the 50s and 60s, and then decide how much we have progressed. Pakistan may not be a very good development model.

shinoj

Tihar Jail
Banned
Look , we as Indians maybe better and in fact are better than Pakis but Pakistan should not be a Role Model for Comparison At All. It is a failed State, A Rogue State, A Broken barbaric State. We should rather set our standards higher than Pakis and compare ourself to US,CHina or the Western Europe. We should strive to be as good as them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles