In 1990, China had 465 megatons of thermonuclear weapons

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I do not have but whole K series is designed to have a very low weight and very high range with depressed trajectory with phenomenal payload. Country like china can not think of any missile weighing 17 tons and can carry 2+ ton payload at 4000 KM Distance. K 4 is leagues ahead. Yes, K5 can certainly have the range in excess of 10K KM with 1 ton payload.

Look at K4. To state low range, they have stated the range with a phenomenal payload of 2+ ton.

On the contrast, China states JL 2's range with only 700 KG to state high range.

upload_2016-4-7_16-46-46.jpeg

Read here on JL 2 with most authentic source.
Do you have any update on K-5.
It's range could be upto 10000km.
Equal to Trident.

The 2013 Report To Congress Of The U.S.-China Economic And Security Review Commission reported in November 2013 that "China’s Julang-2 (JL–2) submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) is expected to reach initial operational capability by late 2013. The JL–2,

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Initial Operating Capability is a judgment call.

The JL-2 was shown to be operational by 2008.

It is pointless to argue when it was exactly operational. Different people have different definitions.
If I go by that logic, INS Arihant would be operational today. :peace:

By the way, post your that thread soon which we were talking about.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Initial Operating Capability is a judgment call.

The JL-2 was shown to be operational by 2008.

It is pointless to argue when it was exactly operational. Different people have different definitions.
You can say anything. It is the habbit of you guys. I quote that IOC was not granted till 2013 and it is from The 2013 Report To Congress Of The U.S.-China Economic And Security Review Commission.
now give rest to your lies and hypes which has no basis. JL 2 is just like your planes who are not better than the planes of 70 ERA of Russia. You can hype this infront of the people who do not know much.

Your nuclear bombs are also as dumb as your junk series fighter and your DF 1 to 100 series of missiles.

Martian

Respected Member

I will get around to posting that thread.

Back on topic.

Logical Scenario A.

1. Fact: India detonated an Indian-designed atomic bomb in 1974.
2. Fact: After 42 years, India has not detonated a hydrogen bomb in 2016.
3. Conclusion: Indian scientists are not as capable as American, Russian, or Chinese scientists.

In my opinion, this is the worst scenario for Indians. If I agree to fact number one (about an Indian-designed atomic bomb) then I have to accept that Indian scientists are not equal to Chinese scientists.
----------

Logical Scenario B.

1. Fact: India detonated a foreign-designed atomic bomb in 1974.
3. Conclusion: It is reasonable for India not to detonate a hydrogen bomb after 42 years, because India did not design the original atomic bomb in 1974.

In Scenario B, I can preserve the belief that Indian scientists are as smart as Chinese.

Martian

Respected Member
You can say anything. It is the habbit of you guys. I quote that IOC was not granted till 2013 and it is from The 2013 Report To Congress Of The U.S.-China Economic And Security Review Commission.
now give rest to your lies and hypes which has no basis. JL 2 is just like your planes who are not better than the planes of 70 ERA of Russia. You can hype this infront of the people who do not know much.

Your nuclear bombs are also as dumb as your junk series fighter and your DF 1 to 100 series of missiles.
I suggest you read the definition of IOC (ie. initial operating capability). It says clearly that it is a judgment call.

If you want to say the US government did not pronounce IOC of Chinese JL-2 SLBM until 2013 then that's fine by me.

I'm simply saying the Chinese JL-2 SLBM had two successful tests by 2008 and it looked operational to me. Operational means the Chinese JL-2 SLBM successfully flew a couple of thousand miles to its target.

You can always tell if a Chinese ICBM/SLBM test was successful, because it reached an apogee of 600 miles (or 1,000 kilometers).

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

INS arihant has completed all trials. FOC announcement is just an administrative call. On Other hand JL 2 was not granted IOC till 2014.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Oh please. Stop making excuses.

China was a fourth world country in 1964 and they still built the hydrogen bomb by 1967.

If I agree with you that the Indian atomic bomb was native, I would have to conclude that Indians are not as smart as Americans, Russians, or Chinese. I'm trying to avoid this unpalatable conclusion. This path means there is a serious IQ gap between Chinese and Indians.
Wait a minute. o_O
I have dropped that native and 100% indigenous claim(Doesn't change fact that China also received help from Soviets)

But being a Fourth World and attentionless country unlike getting too much noticed like us when everybody specially tries to neutralize you.
Even today, US is only corporating for name and putting more hurdles in our program. Russia is neutral, China's stance isn't even worth mentioning. :D
Most amusing thing is that you are living in your own small world concluding that Indian IQ is lower than yankees, ruskies and chinkies. :biggrin2:
Can I know why China isn't doing nuclear tests to compete with tsar Bomba then? Tell me.:lol:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Fact: This is not fact. The fact is that we had the capability to design build very compact H bomb in eighties. We tested a H bomb with low yield (Deliberately kept low) in 1998.
Fact 2: We are designing Big H bomb of 5 MT scale now. (Or might have completed and build 5 MT H Bomb by now)

Conclusion: Your scenario testing is a typical chinese BS based on lies and not on facts.

The fact is that your H bombs are dude like rest of your chinese weapon.

Last edited:

Yumdoot

This means India has shown no ability to build a hydrogen bomb for over 30 years.

In contrast, China went from a 22-kiloton atomic bomb (in 1964) to a 3.3-megaton hydrogen bomb (in 1967). The time required was a mere three years.
Time is a relative experience. Sri Hari 108 Baba ji told me so. Besides we are a peace loving people - Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantihi.

In any case why do we need megaton hydrogen bombs. Kiloton devices are ok for us. Pakis are easy - just roll the goddamned bomb down the northern Pir panjal or send it on a boat via Sutlej or kick a football from jammu into sialkot and the jobs done. Don't need Megatons for them 10-20 kilotons is tops. Realistically speaking we have only China to take care of who require several 100 kt ones but again no megatons required. But beeeg missiles with big throw weights from off-places, are required, which is being done.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I'm simply saying the Chinese JL-2 SLBM had two successful tests by 2008 and it looked operational to me.

Anything may look anything to you. You chinese have the habit of looking so many great thing in your BS weapons.The important thing is what is quoted in authentic source and not something which looked something to you. Fact of the matter is that JL 2 has not got IOC till date. I challenge you to quote the source if you have. Forget about being operational.

Either provide the reference or get away. I am not here to discuss what looked operational to you and otherwise.
Keep your BS analysis and scenario writing with you. You are one more chinese high on hype and low on fact.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I'm simply saying the Chinese JL-2 SLBM had two successful tests by 2008 and it looked operational to me.
All chinese missile test are always successful. I challenge you to quote any news of failure of chinese missile test. Your missile test results are to impress your domestic audience and hence always successful. Had you had 2 successful test in 2008, JL 2 would have been operational by now.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Whatever you read or not, please read reddened portion at least.
I will get around to posting that thread.

Back on topic.

Logical Scenario A.
Let's start
1. Fact: India detonated an Indian-designed atomic bomb in 1974.
Yet I also agree we initially used Canadian fissile material. Later developed itself.
Pokhran-II wasn't a complete failure.
BTW,
Reason: nobody was licensed to test in 74,
India even then did tests.
Or

Tell me,
China has also not done a single test in these 42 years.
3. Conclusion: Indian scientists are not as capable as American, Russian, or Chinese scientists.
:crazy:
Conclusion: You guys just blocked us with power of UNSC seat and flying in false heavens.
In my opinion, this is the worst scenario for Indians. If I agree to fact number one (about an Indian-designed atomic bomb) then I have to accept that Indian scientists are not equal to Chinese scientists.
Whoa, blocked us from UNSC, created an entireorganization to block further advancements[/URL] and thinking you minds are superior.
Let us reach at military status of US and China in 10-15 years. We will tell you how smart we are. :bounce:
----------
Logical Scenario B.

1. Fact: India detonated a foreign-designed atomic bomb in 1974.
May be partially, but not 100%.
fact: US, Russia and China also could not detonate any device.

Conclusion: India's diplomatic problem is reasonable.
3. Conclusion: It is reasonable for India not to detonate a hydrogen bomb after 42 years, because India did not design the original atomic bomb in 1974.
Contradiction:
How India designed particle observatories, advanced reactors and devices etc. then.
In Scenario B, I can preserve the belief that Indian scientists are as smart as Chinese.
Didn't got your point.

I guest you're little confused.
Let's simplify with an example.
China copied most of the aviation tech from Soviet Union/Russia and integrated into it's own industry. They further developed this tech and left behind even Russia in some aspects. J20 is a perfect example
And same goes for India.
India can't do any nuke test because of international pressure but as of today's tech available and being developed through civil sector, if integrated, it isn't tough job for India to make a successful thermonuke.
Yet a Megaton bomb is still ambitious and still needs time. Hope you understand.[/color]
:)

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Let us reach at military status of US and China in 10-15 years. We will tell you how smart we are.
Within short span of 1 and half year. Modi has taught them many lesson. Their string of pearl is dismantled. They tried to do a UPA like mischief and that watch tower destroyed without any warning. We are supplying Brahmos to Vietnam and building relationship with FIjji, and Philippines. They are butt hurt and come down to a level of supporting terrorism. Let modi remain PM for a decade and they will regrade all their misdeed. All china specific measures are in full swing. Infrastructure, Ultra light Howitzer, Brahmos Block 3, vertical dive bramos, Air bases near chines border, Deployment of Su 30 Squadrons at tejpur, S 400, Rafale , LR and EX SAM etc. We have deployed US made dron to monitor and sub threat in Bay of Bengal. We are doing joint petrol in south china see and also exploring oil in south china sea. This is a cold blooded rape of china by Modi.

rockey 71

1.Various analysts suggest that China is now second only to USA in nukes and delivery system taken together. Pakistan follows Russia as the fourth nation. India is held even lower than Israel and N Korea.

2. Turkey has been holding nukes for some years. Some on behalf of NATO and some whose codes are under the Turks. In other words, Turkey would be well into making own bombs reverse engineering these and with some help from Pakistan. It is difficult to believe Iran does not posses nukes already. S Arabia is desperate to posses these; as also UAE. From time to time we hear of Egyptian interest in becoming nuclear. S Africa already has this for long. Taiwan, Vietnam, S Korea and even Japan has own nuclear programs. Brazil and Argentina are also said to be in the list. Our neighbor Myanmar / Burma has own covert nuclear program lodged in an underground facility.

3. Being major suppliers of nuclear technology and machinery themselves Austria, Neth, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and Italy should be able to produce nuclear weapons in short while.

4. In short, we live in a nuclear saturated earth which awaits blowing up into pieces with someone anywhere pressing a button.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Within short span of 1 and half year. Modi has taught them many lesson. Their string of pearl is dismantled. They tried to do a UPA like mischief and that watch tower destroyed without any warning. We are supplying Brahmos to Vietnam and building relationship with FIjji, and Philippines. They are butt hurt and come down to a level of supporting terrorism. Let modi remain PM for a decade and they will regrade all their misdeed. All china specific measures are in full swing. Infrastructure, Ultra light Howitzer, Brahmos Block 3, vertical dive bramos, Air bases near chines border, Deployment of Su 30 Squadrons at tejpur, S 400, Rafale , LR and EX SAM etc. We have deployed US made dron to monitor and sub threat in Bay of Bengal. We are doing joint petrol in south china see and also exploring oil in south china sea. This is a cold blooded rape of china by Modi.
But I'm still not much happy.

Just being centred one country isn't a matter of pride I guess. So, I think it's too early to celebrate.
Nor I'm much happy with US collaboration
First that California Textbook Issue, then, their concerns over Indian Missile tests and then, steps against expanding Indian Firms. They always backstab. :dude:

It's too early to celebrate. India must match with US and China economically and militarily (Russia so be out of league), only then, optimism must be talked.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What's your task on this thread?
Does Bangladesh has nuclear weapons.
You have made any mistakes.
Let's correct.
1.Various analysts suggest that China is now second only to USA in nukes and delivery system taken together. Pakistan follows Russia as the fourth nation. India is held even lower than Israel and N Korea.
India has more than 10 times nukes of N.Korea.
Agni-6, Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Surya Missile- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now,

USA- 4500
Russia - 4700
UK- 215
France- 300
China- 260
India-120
Pak: 130
N.Korea: <10
Israel: 80-200

But wait a minute:

India can make upto 1,000 nuclear warheads

India building top secret nuclear city for making H-Bombs

Is India building thermonuclear weapons?

China has 3,000 nuclear weapons

India has material for 2,000 nuclear warheads, says Pak

Please don't compare us with pakis. We want to compete with their masters, not them. :biggrin2:
And we are far ahead.
We have 21 reactors, pak has 3.(not including quality yet).
Mind the gap. :devil:
2. Turkey has been holding nukes for some years. Some on behalf of NATO and some whose codes are under the Turks. In other words, Turkey would be well into making own bombs reverse engineering these and with some help from Pakistan. It is difficult to believe Iran does not posses nukes already. S Arabia is desperate to posses these; as also UAE. From time to time we hear of Egyptian interest in becoming nuclear. S Africa already has this for long. Taiwan, Vietnam, S Korea and even Japan has own nuclear programs. Brazil and Argentina are also said to be in the list. Our neighbor Myanmar / Burma has own covert nuclear program lodged in an underground facility.
As far as I know, Pakistan can only make tactical nukes which can be used to destroy tank forces. Nothing else.
Turkey lives on NATO.
And Saudis would be better with Indians who give money, not pakis who want money for low quality products. :D
Japan has a nice nuclear program. Brazil is far behind but doing in right direction.
country who is secretly developing them is Philippines.
Argentina, Taiwan, Myanmar, Egypt etc. are nothing. South Africa has lost capability but they can regain.
3. Being major suppliers of nuclear technology and machinery themselves Austria, Neth, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and Italy should be able to produce nuclear weapons in short while.
Germany and Italy can, not Switzerland and Swedend.
Money and technology is needed for developing nukes.
4. In short, we live in a nuclear saturated earth which awaits blowing up into pieces with someone anywhere pressing a button.
But nothing will happen to Bangladesh.
India has a very successful missile shield.
And we can nuke any nation back with massive power.

Last edited:

for truth

Country flag

Watch this...

I read somewhere that there were some inherent difficulties in making a bomb that could be greater than 50MT(?) yield and that's why the most powerful bomb is the Tsar Bomba. Nothing has gone past that yet..

But, I also read that(I'm not able to recollect properly the source) one of the soviet minister during the soviet times had made a comment in their parliament that USSR has nuclear bombs far more powerful than the Tsar bomba.

Pakistanis are a bunch of thick headed people to make progress on nuclear weapons on their own. Some people believe that pakistani talk of deploying tactical nuclear weapons is just a bluff. Maybe, maybe.. all those attack helicopters and f-16s are to lure them to stop them from deploying tactical nuclear weapons.

for truth

Country flag
Russia is second to US. China is nowhere near the US or Russia in submarine warfare capabilities, including SLBM's. The British and french have far more advanced ballistic missile submarines than china....

2. Turkey has been holding nukes for some years. Some on behalf of NATO and some whose codes are under the Turks......
There has to be a limit to float the sh!t around. The Americans have refused to hand source codes for F-35 to their closest ally Britain and you're telling here that they gave codes to their strategic weapons to Turks? The reverse engineering stuff is your brain fart. jeez... how do you make up this stuff?

None of the other countries you mentioned have nuclear weapons now...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
But I'm still not much happy.

Just being centred one country isn't a matter of pride I guess. So, I think it's too early to celebrate.
Nor I'm much happy with US collaboration
First that California Textbook Issue, then, their concerns over Indian Missile tests and then, steps against expanding Indian Firms. They always backstab. :dude:

It's too early to celebrate. India must match with US and China economically and militarily (Russia so be out of league), only then, optimism must be talked.

We should tell them that We have demolished your Missile technology control regime long ago. Your opposition have no value for us and we shall push our program further with greater zeal if you oppose. It is you who need us more than we need you.

Just make a statement that If you want to produce F 18 than produce but we do not guarantee any purchase. That will make them fall in line.

rockey 71

What's your task on this thread?
Does Bangladesh has nuclear weapons.
You have made any mistakes.
Let's correct.

India has more than 10 times nukes of N.Korea.
Agni-6, Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Surya Missile- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now,

USA- 4500
Russia - 4700
UK- 215
France- 300
China- 260
India-120
Pak: 130
N.Korea: <10
Israel: 80-200

But wait a minute:

India can make upto 1,000 nuclear warheads

India building top secret nuclear city for making H-Bombs

Is India building thermonuclear weapons?

China has 3,000 nuclear weapons

India has material for 2,000 nuclear warheads, says Pak

Please don't compare us with pakis. We want to compete with their masters, not them. :biggrin2:
And we are far ahead.
We have 21 reactors, pak has 3.(not including quality yet).
Mind the gap. :devil:

As far as I know, Pakistan can only make tactical nukes which can be used to destroy tank forces. Nothing else.
Turkey lives on NATO.
And Saudis would be better with Indians who give money, not pakis who want money for low quality products. :D
Japan has a nice nuclear program. Brazil is far behind but doing in right direction.
country who is secretly developing them is Philippines.
Argentina, Taiwan, Myanmar, Egypt etc. are nothing. South Africa has lost capability but they can regain.

Germany and Italy can, not Switzerland and Swedend.
Money and technology is needed for developing nukes.

But nothing will happen to Bangladesh.
India has a very successful missile shield.
And we can nuke any nation back with massive power.

Before nuking others why don't you correct your English?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles