Imran Khan's party admits presence of Kashmiri jihadi forces in Pakist

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Imran Khan's party admits presence of Kashmiri jihadi forces in Pa

You know what; Pakistan should set an example and withdraw its forces, air bases from Kahmir valley and Gilgit Baltistan and set and example for India on how to give freedom to Kashmir. Wonder if @farhan_9909 and the likes will agree?

Question again, what's the cause for Pak? Kashmir or Kashniris? So far all actions of Pak has been Kashmir.
in Pakistan they are considered equal to the rest of pakistanis.

India has over 6lac troops(i guess the latest number now stand at 8-9lacs because of the potential threat onwards 2014 in making

The number of Indian troops, widely seen as the visible agent of Indian oppression, now stands at nearly 600,000 – a significant increase from 36,000 in 1989
India weighs troop reduction in quieter Kashmir - CSMonitor.com

For us the cause is innocent and honest kashmiri not kashmir.otherwise Musharaf would have not offered kashmir to be made independent.

Our goal is to stop Indian armed forces from genocide in kashmir against the kashmiris.which will continue until and unless we exist

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

LOY Afghanistan is on the corner, Baluchistan will no doubt be another country, Sindhis are longing for Sindudesh! Heck even Kashmiris and Punjabi Saraiki's wants independence......US has to do is send some dollars to these parties....and Failed State pakistan will fall like a dead swine!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

we made our dream come true in 1971 and that was a very poor India, we
will make the dream come true again.
false pride as usuall

Bangladeshs themselves wanted to get seperated.
we were in civil war.we were not in civil war in 1965 and you know the result despite the fact that by quantity we had 5 times less AIRCRAFT and even of them only 18 in ready to fly condition,watch the ACM nur khan documentory on youtube

Gone are the days of pre 2000.We are now more thane enough for india be it in quantity or quality.

Tronic

Gone are the days of pre 2000.We are now more thane enough for india be it in quantity or quality.

That's true man! Don't listen to these stupid Indians, they are sooo delusional that they actually think their economy outgrew Pakistan's.. LOL! Can you believe it?? They have no idea how close Pakistan is to becoming a superpower, after all those years of raging economic growth, and the flourishing defence industry which provided some world class weapons.. even the Chinese wanted Pakistan to sell them technology of JF-17 Thunder, so they could counter the American F-22..

Country flag

false pride as usuall

Bangladeshs themselves wanted to get seperated.
we were in civil war.we were not in civil war in 1965 and you know the result despite the fact that by quantity we had 5 times less AIRCRAFT and even of them only 18 in ready to fly condition,watch the ACM nur khan documentory on youtube

It will be much easier this time with the world's resentment against Pakistan there will be no
chauchu or chinni aunty there to save you.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Sure.

But they will be told where they stand off.

WOT can never end. It will show its face in a variety of pantomimes!
WOT is about to end

A hundred years long war against india cant damage pak more than 1 year of WOT

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

That's true man! Don't listen to these stupid Indians, they are sooo delusional that they actually think their economy outgrew Pakistan's.. LOL! Can you believe it?? They have no idea how close Pakistan is to becoming a superpower, after all those years of raging economic growth, and the flourishing defence industry which provided some world class weapons.. even the Chinese wanted Pakistan to sell them technology of JF-17 Thunder, so they could counter the American F-22..
very well said but i know in what sense you said this.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

It will be much easier this time with the world's resentment against Pakistan there will be no
chauchu or chinni aunty there to save you.
we dont need anyone help this time.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

you got nukes still you cant take Kashmir from our hands, fought all those wars and still people in jammu kashmir and ladakh never supported Pakistan in war.

This fact speak for itself, where the future of the people lies :thumb:

Tronic

very well said but i know in what sense you said this.
Sense? What sense? Common man, are you trying to tell me Pakistan did not single handedly build a 4th-gen++++ airplane like the JF-17?? Last I heard, it's technology was so advanced, even the Americans have focused all their intelligence assets to try and understand it's true, hidden abilities.. While those foolish Indians were sending useless robots to the moon, Pakistan was refining and testing it's world class Haft missiles which have the ability to hit targets hundreds of kilometres away!

we dont need anyone help this time.
You tell 'em Farhan!! Like a true Pakistani!! Soon, Pakistan will tell WB, IMF and all international monetary aid organizations to efff off since Pakistan does not need their useless aid anymore. It's a superpower in it's own right!

Tronic

WOT is about to end

Oh crappp.. Americans are screwing you guys that badly, ehh??? Damn... yeh, India does tend to go way softer than those evil Americans on you guys...

Blackwater

hardly anyone care about the kashmiri terrorist supported by ISI..majority dont even know.

Imran khan stand on Kashmir would be tough like of musharaf or zia.
i dont know where you live.

unlike zia and commando a.ss mushy, immi want dialogue to settle kashmir issue..

99% pakis care about kasmhir jihad. Now even ur media and ur mama hamid gul.also openly admits it

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Sense? What sense? Common man, are you trying to tell me Pakistan did not single handedly build a 4th-gen++++ airplane like the JF-17?? Last I heard, it's technology was so advanced, even the Americans have focused all their intelligence assets to try and understand it's true, hidden abilities.. While those foolish Indians were sending useless robots to the moon, Pakistan was refining and testing it's world class Haft missiles which have the ability to hit targets hundreds of kilometres away!

You tell 'em Farhan!! Like a true Pakistani!! Soon, Pakistan will tell WB, IMF and all international monetary aid organizations to efff off since Pakistan does not need their useless aid anymore. It's a superpower in it's own right!
correct me if i am not wrong America has stopped f-22 production for the reason and has also cancelled the f-35 program in favour of LCA

i heard that America has placed an order for lca to replace f-22

Well india really dont need aid because it already is ranked in the top 10 aid recipient list and 1/4th of world NGO's works in india still the deadline of becoming a upper middle class income state is far beyond 2050

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

correct me if i am not wrong America has stopped f-22 production for the reason and has also cancelled the f-35 program in favour of LCA

Well india really dont need aid because it already is ranked in the top 10 aid recipient list and 1/4th of world NGO's works in india still the deadline of becoming a upper middle class income state is far beyond 2050
No, pakistan is the richest state in the world from whom Amerika Begs......JF-17 is pakistani production which even China wants to fly.....pakis are fair and beautiful - loved and 'Respected' world over....no paki is a terrorist....pakistan is recognised by the world as a respectable and sensible country.....pakis are well educated with modern non-madrara education.....pakistanis are decent human beings......list goes on and on.......

Tronic

Nice.. I don't follow Pakistani media too much, so I never knew that.. thanks for sharing.. :)

I don't agree... India needs lots of aid Farhan, it is a third world country with a lot of poor people... it's nothing like the shining economic example, Pakistan, with it's complete eradication of poverty and it's world class healthcare and social system which have completely eradicated dirty third world diseases like polio... rich Arabs are leaving behind their oil kingdoms and flocking to Pakistan! Osama Bin Laden... Al-Zawihiri.. Abu Yahya al-Libi... such a long list of rich Arab immigrants flocking to Pakistan!! India doesn't even come close!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Looks like you are in a very good mood!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

WOT is about to end

When the US lights a fire, it is very hard to extinguish.

It has many avatars.

Check Iraq as a start!

Also remember there was an Analyst report that claimed the main purpose of the US war in Afghanistan was to export it across the border to break up Pakistan.

The process has started and even the ultra nationalist is lamenting the state of terrorism that is rampant and rife in Pakistan!

Last edited:

WMD

i gotta say posts by @Tronic, gave me a belly ache. :rofl::hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles