Imran Khan's party admits presence of Kashmiri jihadi forces in Pakist

gokussj9

Country flag
Re: Imran Khan's party admits presence of Kashmiri jihadi forces in Pa

sorry i meant kashmiri wont leave kashmir

Hindu are not the indigenous people of kashmir but the govt is trying hard to disturb the ratio of kashmiri in there own region kashmir so that kashmiri are minority in kashmir while hindu become the majority

but as evident from the past many decades.the GOI has failed
Kashmiris are both Hindus and muslims.
And GoI has a useless farticle 370 which prevents population from rest of India
to migrate and settle their. Had it not been there, all your gayhaadi would have been
sent to their 72 long back.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

sorry i meant kashmiri wont leave kashmir

Hindu are not the indigenous people of kashmir but the govt is trying hard to disturb the ratio of kashmiri in there own region kashmir so that kashmiri are minority in kashmir while hindu become the majority

but as evident from the past many decades.the GOI has failed
Who wants Kashmiris to leave Kashmir.

I would find it worth your while if you studied Kashmir history.

Start with Lawrence's "The Vale of Kashmir".

He was a British Administrator in Kashmir in the time of the Raj.

Just for your information:

The earliest recorded history of Kashmir by Kalhan begins at the time of the Mahabharata war. In the 3rd century BC, emperor Ashoka introduced Buddhism in the valley. Kashmir became a major hub of Hindu culture by the 9th century AD. It was the birthplace of the Hindu sect called Kashmiri 'Shaivism', and a haven for the greatest Sanskrit scholars.

Several Hindu sovereigns ruled the land until 1346, the year of the advent of Muslim invaders. During this time, a multitude of Hindu shrines were destroyed, and Hindus were forced to embrace Islam. The Mughals ruled Kashmir from 1587 to 1752 - a period of peace and order. This was followed by a dark period (1752-1819), when Afghan despots ruled Kashmir. The Muslim period, which lasted for about 500 years, came to an end with the annexation of Kashmir to the Sikh kingdom of Punjab in 1819.

Read about Rinchin and Bulbul Shah.

Last edited:

JBH22

both or in short for the justice.

kashmir wont leave Kashmir if so was the case indian army pressure or hindu illegal settlements would have forced to into Pakistan but not working against them
Read Article 370 if India wanted to do ethnic cleansing like Chinese are doing in Tibet you would not have a muslim majority state.

Atleast use your logic if Hindus were to settle their how come demographics did not change?

Or the statistics are conspiracy by RAW...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Who wants Kashmiris to leave Kashmir.

I would find it worth your while if you studied Kashmir history.

Start with Lawrence's "The Vale of Kashmir".

He was a British Administrator in Kashmir in the time of the Raj.

Just for your information:

The earliest recorded history of Kashmir by Kalhan begins at the time of the Mahabharata war. In the 3rd century BC, emperor Ashoka introduced Buddhism in the valley. Kashmir became a major hub of Hindu culture by the 9th century AD. It was the birthplace of the Hindu sect called Kashmiri 'Shaivism', and a haven for the greatest Sanskrit scholars.

Several Hindu sovereigns ruled the land until 1346, the year of the advent of Muslim invaders. During this time, a multitude of Hindu shrines were destroyed, and Hindus were forced to embrace Islam. The Mughals ruled Kashmir from 1587 to 1752 - a period of peace and order. This was followed by a dark period (1752-1819), when Afghan despots ruled Kashmir. The Muslim period, which lasted for about 500 years, came to an end with the annexation of Kashmir to the Sikh kingdom of Punjab in 1819.
May be those Hindu/buddhist accepted Islam later and renamed themselves to kashmiri.

Kashmir can only be a muslim..The rest of non muslim are kashmir just by name.

i am unable to find the illegal hindu settlement in kashmir officially By GOI in a very credible news site KASHMIRWATCH

please bookmark this site.

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict

Country flag

This seems to be a good strategy keep Pakistan focused on Kashmir and break off Baluchistan.
Pakistan has history of being able to handle only one front like 1971 and it seems to be repeating
again?

gokussj9

Country flag

@Ray

I am amazed by the nonsensical comments this baki posts and apart from
wasting server BW, he does not contribute anything worthwhile. Why are we
indulging him on and on? Can he be given regulation 72? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

May be those Hindu/buddhist accepted Islam later and renamed themselves to kashmiri.

Kashmir can only be a muslim..The rest of non muslim are kashmir just by name.

i am unable to find the illegal hindu settlement in kashmir officially By GOI in a very credible news site KASHMIRWATCH

please bookmark this site.

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict
Maybe you should read Kalhana's Rajatarangini (River of Kings) to know how the area was called Kashmir and the people Kashmiris.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Read Article 370 if India wanted to do ethnic cleansing like Chinese are doing in Tibet you would not have a muslim majority state.

Atleast use your logic if Hindus were to settle their how come demographics did not change?

Or the statistics are conspiracy by RAW...
because the kashmiri are strong enough,i mean they dont allow the hindu to settle in kashmir.
this is the reason GOI doesnt consider kashmir a safe place for tourism for hindu aka indians

Army responsible for killing of Kashmiris Prashant Bhushan Lastupdate:- Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Country flag

Kashmiris are not Pakistanis so no matter what Pakistan does it means nothing.
Pakistan cannot protect it's own people from US drone strikes forget doing anything for
Kashmirs or Bengalis (1971).

tramp

Maybe you should read Kalhana's Rajatarangini (River of Kings) to know how the area was called Kashmir and the people Kashmiris.
Don't suggest the impossible to him. he reads only one book -- quran. And watches only the Pakistani govt television.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

it doesnt matter.now they are only muslims

as i said above they may be hindu once but not anymore neither do they consider the kashmiri pandit as kashmiri otherwise they would have not killed them

Country flag

it doesnt matter.now they are only muslims

as i said above they may be hindu once but not anymore neither do they consider the kashmiri pandit as kashmiri otherwise they would have not killed them
why dosen't Pakistan open up immigration for the fellow muslims in the subcontinent?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@Ray

I am amazed by the nonsensical comments this baki posts and apart from
wasting server BW, he does not contribute anything worthwhile. Why are we
indulging him on and on? Can he be given regulation 72? :laugh:
Maybe he is trolling.

But I appreciate his thirst for knowledge and education beyond what is taught in Pakistan.

History of Pakistan taught in Pakistan is full of fallacies as Najma Sethi has said on Pak TV channels

And then there is also the study entitled The Subtle Subversion - The State of Curricula and Textbooks in Pakistan Urdu, English, Social Studies and Civics by by A."‰H. Nayyar and Ahmad Salim, in a report for the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) in Pakistan

Here is the link:

http://www.uvm.edu/~envprog/madrassah/TextbooksinPakistan.pdf

May see this also:

As noted by A."‰H. Nayyar and Ahmad Salim, in a report for the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) in Pakistan, the educational system in Pakistan was designed "from the very beginning" to reinforce "one particular view of Pakistani nationalism and identity, namely that Pakistan is an Islamic state rather than a country with a majority Muslim population." Furthermore, the educational system needed to produce an image of a "singular homogeneous majoritarian Muslim identity that could be sharply differentiated from that of India, even though it meant suppressing the many different shades within Pakistan."

The Most Dangerous Place: Pakistan's Past, Pakistan's Future | World Affairs Journal

Last edited by a moderator:

HEILTAMIL

seems hybrid mixture of humans and camels likely to cause in hallucination and mental retardation

Proportions of human and animal DNA

In cytoplasmic hybrid embryos, all the DNA in the cell nucleus is human. The remaining animal DNA is found only in the mitochondria, which are small rod-shaped organelles found outside the nucleus that produce energy for the cell. Mitochondrial DNA is separate from nuclear DNA; it is not involved in cellular division or reproduction.

So the main genetic material is 100% human. Embryos produced by this technique are considered fully human - a "live human embryo" - by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act.

A combination of human nuclear DNA and animal mitochondria is likely to make a difference to the resulting cells, but not enough is known about mitochondrial disorders to predict what the effects might be. The House of Commons Select Committee report acknowledged this and viewed it as a positive point.

source:BBC - Ethics - Animal ethics: Human-animal hybrid embryos

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

why dosen't Pakistan open up immigration for the fellow muslims in the subcontinent?
Indian muslims opted for india0 during partition now they are your headache even one like akbar owaisi

Kashmiri wil be called pakistani in close future.

Country flag

Indian muslims opted for india0 during partition now they are your headache even one like akbar owaisi

Open up immigration to prove you are not a hypocrite i am sure many have changed their minds as you
Pakistanis believe.

JBH22

because the kashmiri are strong enough,i mean they dont allow the hindu to settle in kashmir.
this is the reason GOI doesnt consider kashmir a safe place for tourism for hindu aka indians

Army responsible for killing of Kashmiris Prashant Bhushan Lastupdate:- Wed, 6 Mar 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com
Or is it that "Soldiers of God" resorted to the rapes,murder of civilians in the name of their God and for the lust of 72 virgins :)

Now Article 370 states that we are not allowed to buy property in Kashmir this has been done to "preserve" so called identity of the valley.

If you believe that threat only will stop Hindus then what about Vaishno Devi pilgrimage this should have stopped.

Anyways I prefer watching Pakistanis killing themselves Shia vs Sunnis, Pathans vs Mohajirs, SIndhis/Baloch vs Punjabis a sh1t hole :)

gokussj9

Country flag

Maybe he is trolling.

But I appreciate his thirst for knowledge and education beyond what is taught in Pakistan.
These two statements are rather contradictory. :laugh: Anyways have fun replying him.

anoop_mig25

Country flag

only if india give up on kashmir

read more about musharaf solution of kashmir
Its u have to read more and not me musharaf was ready to make LoC as a defacto IB , but before he could proceed he had lost power with new PA chief declining to go ahead with musharaf idea

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Open up immigration to prove you are not a hypocrite i am sure many have changed their minds as you
Pakistanis believe.
sorry the best we can do is to help them through ISI.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles