Impromptu meet in Mumbai!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If you happen to pass by my city then let me know....will meet you at the station :thumb

You in surat at around the 13th?
No I will not pass Vizag. And no I doubt will be in Surat on the 13th.

Oracle

Sure. I recently went to this place called Zoaq in Fraser town. Awesome mutton biryani and kababs.

I am on a pretty long tour. Won't be back till at least the 15th.

I will be going to Daman, Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, indore, nagpur hyderabad and back.

Anyone in DFI from these cities, let me know.
Yaar, I love red meat, mutton and beef. But never found a good enough restaurant where I can have good mutton biryani, leave alone beef in India. Anyways, if you say so, we can meet up there next time. I'm pretty tight on my work schedules right now though.

I once had mutton biryani from Karim's in ShivajiNagar, pretty awesome. Try that out. It's an Afghani restaurant.

addiction

Yaar, I love red meat, mutton and beef. But never found a good enough restaurant where I can have good mutton biryani, leave alone beef in India. Anyways, if you say so, we can meet up there next time. I'm pretty tight on my work schedules right now though.

I once had mutton biryani from Karim's in ShivajiNagar, pretty awesome. Try that out. It's an Afghani restaurant.
I guess, beef is not served openly in any restros in India...at least I never seen it on menu in Mumbai..

Oracle

I guess, beef is not served openly in any restros in India...at least I never seen it on menu in Mumbai..
Yeah! That's what I was saying. The right wing bandits have curbed our food preference too. :D

H.A.

Yeah! That's what I was saying. The right wing bandits have curbed our food preference too. :D
If you ever happen to be in Kolkatta....then you can have all the meat you want....its there all around you...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What is sheekh made up of ?

Yes you won't find anything else though.

addiction

Dude you must be visiting the wrong places....
pal..I know there are places..even for me beef is available at just 5 mins of distance 365 days...but due to health issues, I have stopped eating beef though i loved it..but I am talking about good family restros which are not necessarily located at muslim majority areas....u wont find Beef Biryani in their Menus...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You won't find pork served in many restaurants in Kolkata.

I think it is not that popular a meat to have a dedicated demand.

Restaurants are run for profit and not for social reasons!

ashdoc

Country flag
Really? Then he was an imposter in disguise of a right winger.
he was not a fundamentalist as some try to potray him . in fact , he was an atheist .

he only asked hindus not to treat the cow as an object of excessive veneration , but to eat it in times of famine etc and use it to solve the problem of starvation in the country . a very practical man......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Really? Then he was an imposter in disguise of a right winger.
Why so?

Pmaitra or someone equally knowledgeable about Hinduism said that beef eating was not a taboo in the ancient days amongst Hindus and he quoted from some source.

addiction

You won't find pork served in many restaurants in Kolkata.

I think it is not that popular a meat to have a dedicated demand.

Restaurants are run for profit and not for social reasons!
Pork tasts better than beef...i really love it...but sabse best is ...palak, methi, dhudi, turia, vatana, daal, fish and eggs....and ya not to forget..Beer ;-)

Oracle

he was not a fundamentalist as some try to potray him . in fact , he was an atheist .

he only asked hindus not to treat the cow as an object of excessive veneration , but to eat it in times of famine etc and use it to solve the problem of starvation in the country . a very practical man......
Thanks for letting me know that. It's refreshing.

Oracle

Why so?

Pmaitra or someone equally knowledgeable about Hinduism said that beef eating was not a taboo in the ancient days amongst Hindus and he quoted from some source.
Sir, pmaitra is very rich in these things. I am not. You fired the right question to the wrong person. I eat everything.

Also Sir, do you really think so? The right wingers would have me believe that eating chicken is against Hinduism. :D

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles