Impromptu meet in Mumbai!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hopefully the Police also have the cell numbers where they will put you all in for wanting to destroy such a friendly neighbour as Pakistan. :rofl:

Oracle

MUmbai or kolkata, the best way to travel is by train, more so in mumbai.
Be careful, very careful when you travel by local train in Mumbai. Do not cross rail lines, always take the overbridge. Local trains while entering platform, do not sound any horn, and amongst all the noise, you wont even hear the train coming. I lost one of my best friends in Dadar, he came under a local train.

H.A.

when shall i get to meet few DFIans???? Hope i meet few in DEFEXPO.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir,

Btw, I met Yusuf at a popular joint for breakfast in Bangalore. Hope we too can catch up again sometime.
Yusuf is a great networker and a tower of strength of this Forum!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Nah! Can't. A lot of work pending. Life ain't that easy dude. You are a millionaire. :)

Yusuf, buy some bhindi for me too. I will collect it from you, when you come back. :D
I ain't a millionaire.......YET.

You don't get any bhindi in bhendi Bazar!!

H.A.

Be careful, very careful when you travel by local train in Mumbai. Do not cross rail lines, always take the overbridge. Local trains while entering platform, do not sound any horn, and amongst all the noise, you wont even hear the train coming. I lost one of my best friends in Dadar, he came under a local train.
Sad may his soul rest in peace

Last edited:

pmaitra

Wish I was in Mumbai now.

Y'all have fun! BTW, is Rage busy studying for his IAS? Haven't seen him post much lately.

H.A.

Not to digress, but I still have his ID in my Yahoo Messenger, hoping one fine day he would buzz!
What's with Gujjus lying all the time?
Aww thats emotional....O....guess he / she was the best of best buddies....

Oracle

Yusuf is a great networker and a tower of strength of this Forum!

I agree. I admire his patience and tolerance. But then, whoever has given their cell nos to Yusuf, be prepared to receive texts and phone calls as late at 3 AM in the night. :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Not to digress, but I still have his ID in my Yahoo Messenger, hoping one fine day he would buzz!

What's with Gujjus lying all the time?
Ok then I am a millionaire. And I am lying :rofl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I agree. I admire his patience and tolerance. But then, whoever has given their cell nos to Yusuf, be prepared to receive texts and phone calls as late at 3 AM in the night. :D
Ah is it me who calls at three??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes! :D

But thanks dude for taking the calls or replying.

I will guide you, pick me by your car next time we meet. Or I will pick you up in my car.
Sure. I recently went to this place called Zoaq in Fraser town. Awesome mutton biryani and kababs.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes! :D

But thanks dude for taking the calls or replying.

I will guide you, pick me by your car next time we meet. Or I will pick you up in my car.
Sure. I recently went to this place called Zoaq in Fraser town. Awesome mutton biryani and kababs.

I am on a pretty long tour. Won't be back till at least the 15th.

I will be going to Daman, Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, indore, nagpur hyderabad and back.

Anyone in DFI from these cities, let me know.

H.A.

I am on a pretty long tour. Won't be back till at least the 15th.

I will be going to Daman, Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, indore, nagpur hyderabad and back.

Anyone in DFI from these cities, let me know.
If you happen to pass by my city then let me know....will meet you at the station :thumb:

You in surat at around the 13th?

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles