Important link in INDO-USA Relatation

pmaitra

If I were Mr. Chhatwal, it would have been Bush, not Obama, on the right.

BTW, Mr. Chhatwal could perhaps prevail upon President Obama to go easy on the anti-outsourcing bill? I have a feeling that Indians and Americans of India origin do not concur on many accounts.

Blackwater

If I were Mr. Chhatwal, it would have been Bush, not Obama, on the right.

BTW, Mr. Chhatwal could perhaps prevail upon President Obama to go easy on the anti-outsourcing bill? I have a feeling that Indians and Americans of India origin do not concur on many accounts.

He is doing his best. He is not king of america. what ever he is doing for India is appreciatable

Blackwater

one thing is sure he is 10000000000 times better than Indian politians who are looting India

Ugly piece of shit

pmaitra

He is doing his best. He is not king of america. what ever he is doing for India is appreciatable
My comment is more about Bush and Obama than Mr. Chhatwal. You do understand that what might be of interest to Americans of Indian origin might not be in the interest of Indians, and vice-versa. I'm sure you'll agree Bush did a lot more for India than Obama.

one thing is sure he is 10000000000 times better than Indian politians who are looting India
I agree with that, 100%.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles