Important Announcements - Must Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

DFI Defence Gallery is Back!

We are happy to announce that the dfi defence gallery which was taken off after the VB4 upgrade in jan 2010 is now back with enhanced looked and more features. This is a brand new version of the gallery and we have all the old database intact of the huge collection of pictures that were uploaded by the members previously.

1.members are alloted unlimited facilities and upload rights no need to upload images in other uploading website use the DFI defence gallery it contains section for personal member albums too.

2. Image rating and comments feature enabled members can rate and comment on the pictures even subscribe via email or PM

3.Remember the Old rule to respect copyrighted pictures only upload free share pictures

4. Upload your personal collection of pictures< non -defence >in member gallery section

5. When posting in the forum upload the picture in the gallery copy the url of the uploaded image paste it in the tags and its easy.

i hope all the members will appreciate and enjoy this feature ,happy posting incase of any problem dont forget to ask multimedia moderator who is always ready to help out.

DFI STAFF

Another feature that will be changed is the Defence articles forum will be taken away all the threads and posts will be shifted to appropriate forums , member articles henceforth should be posted in the DFI blog and other available forums.Both the DFI BLOG and DFI GALLERY can be reached via the NAVTAB on all pages and the forum links on the forum display page.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Great news..:)DFI ..jai ho

AkhandBharat

There is a difference between criticizing world leaders and threatening them. No one can be prosecuted if they criticize a nation's policy or its leaders, but you can be prosecuted if you threaten them.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
^^^^^
He wasn't given the due respect he deserved here back then and we did had some immature posters, who never left him alone from far east. hope to see him in future

BunBunCake

There is a difference between criticizing world leaders and threatening them. No one can be prosecuted if they criticize a nation's policy or its leaders, but you can be prosecuted if you threaten them.
Not if you're living outside that country. Then it doesn't have any jurisdiction to prosecute you :p
@Anyways, I like this forum :D I do also appreciate people not starting hate threads. This is what separates DFI from other forums.

Pintu

We are 4000 members now!

We are delighted to announce that the DFI Family has reached over 4000 members, with total number of community members now reached with arrival of our newest member fdf2007in, :) Congratulations and thanks to all the members and DFI Staff Team , it took only 7 months to reach this height. Wishing long live to the Defence Forum of India, May our forum grows and reach to Zenith, with arrival of more quality members.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Regards

A.V.

was waiting to announce this with the 150,000 posts which we will get soon in a week ... but thanks to all the member support for making us big appreciate your time spent on dfi and your views keep them coming .....

to add to the great news let me reveal the dfi success story a little further last month we ticked 92,000 odd unique visits to the site this month for the first time for dfi we would be crossing 100,000 unique visits to the site in a complete month.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Kya baat hai. We're growing fat by the day !

Oracle

This is great!!!
I wish DFI crosses all milestones...
Goodluck All.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
4000 members but i see only a selected few posting regularly. Most of them i belive are <10 post people.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Great Going DFI..............JAI HO =xy

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Elated to be a part of this! I was here when we were less than 10 Members and I am here when we are more than 4000!!! Hope to be here till my last days :) God Speed

bhramos

Country flag
Hurray, may DFI reach more heights......

Godspeed...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles