Immigration to India

Soul83

If I wanted to immigrate to India. How would I make a living? Would I end up in a slum or homeless or could I maintain a good lilfestlye similar as I have in austria? Also what is the amount of smog pollution in the air, is the water clean? Are there any greens and nature etc.? Are the streets clean? What is the best place to get job and live good? How would the locals react to me?

Hindustani78

If I wanted to immigrate to India. How would I make a living? Would I end up in a slum or homeless or could I maintain a good lilfestlye similar as I have in austria? Also what is the amount of smog pollution in the air, is the water clean? Are there any greens and nature etc.? Are the streets clean? What is the best place to get job and live good? How would the locals react to me?
But why you want to immigrate to Republic of India ? You are having best life in European Union , Indian Establishment is clamping down on immigration from European union due to security reasons as the narcotics, weapon smugglers and Prostitution rackets are being run inside Republic of India. Tourism from EU is biggest problem inside Republic of India , its better that you should go to China or Russia..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Soul if if u don't mind
How much do u earn their per annum?
What is you're educational qualification?
Do u have any relative or contact here in India?

Hindustani78

Soul if if u don't mind
This is defense forum for qualified people and cant you see my qualification ?

National security and National interest, this is important for Indian nation.

Enough investment have been done by the Indian Establishment inside European Union and i dont understand why EU citizens want to come to Republic of India. Hague Convention violations have been committed by EU Nations and on that they are more close to Chinese and Pakistanis. So we Indians doesnt want EU citizens to work as human intelligence for our adversaries and collect Indian Military outputs.

Soul83

But why you want to immigrate to Republic of India ? You are having best life in European Union , Indian Establishment is clamping down on immigration from European union due to security reasons as the narcotics, weapon smugglers and Prostitution rackets are being run inside Republic of India. Tourism from EU is biggest problem inside Republic of India , its better that you should go to China or Russia..
Im not just any EU citizen like any white person from EU. Im Roma and victim of abuse and racism. Its the same as African Americans visit Africa.

Look here

Well for now I have good life in Europe, but my future is uncertain as there are many parties and political organisations and inviduals and groups who want to deport the roma to india. They already are in contact with indian government and want to give India money for a one sided population exchange, they want to blackmail India and pay them to take in the Roma from Europe. My future is uncertain thats why I hypothetically ask how I would do in India, and if its possible to live there.

Soul83

Soul if if u don't mind
I rather keep my financial details to myself. But it doesnt matter anyways if im in India, i would need a nother source of income, because I wouldnt have my job I have in Europe anymore right? Thats why i asked if there are jobs in india. I have high school diploma and some law school courses from university but not masters in law, i dropped out before i completed masters. I dont have any relatives or contact in India, my connection to India goes centuries back.

Pandeyji

Country flag
I rather keep my financial details to myself. But it doesnt matter anyways if im in India, i would need a nother source of income, because I wouldnt have my job I have in Europe anymore right? Thats why i asked if there are jobs in india. I have high school diploma and some law school courses from university but not masters in law, i dropped out before i completed masters. I dont have any relatives or contact in India, my connection to India goes centuries back.
Hope the Roma get their rights soon.
Knowing about finances is necessary as then we would be able to tell what you could couldn't afford. The job scene isn't very bright currently but hopes are it would improve soon. If you decide to settle here you should learn one of the languages (I recommend hindi) as it would help in daily interactions. The naturalisation period if I remember correctly is 12 years. Seeing as you have a law degree from Europe you wouldn't have much problem getting placed in legal dept of some MNC. Also visit this link
https://boi.gov.in/
I hope a day arrives when Roma come to their land back

aliyah

we presently we have many refugees from Myanmar, Bangladesh, srilanka, and nepalis are here only........so we cant take anymore from EU too now.
talking about paying government of india to keep roma here........we india have bigger economy then England n france presently we are 5th largest economy in world. so i dont think money will matter here.
but u can tell your country to ask Pakistan about the offer, they will surely accept it.....if u can pay more then they will also provide u Pakistani girls for marriage n permanent citizenship. and Pakistanis are very sweet,very humble, very innocent, very kind hearted people. if u dont believe it then watch any of salman khan movie.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
When leftist Europe does not even deport it's illegal Muslim immigrants terrorizing the continent, and in fact keeps inviting in more, then how do you expect them to deport Roma who have been there for centuries? Just because a few politicians say some things doesn't mean anything like this will happen. Relax. Europeans are too afraid of being called racist and xenophobic.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Depends on the profession you have will determine your lifestyle in India. I mean the pdoblem such as the smog and slums u mentioned is related to cities.

But there are many foreigners (including female) living in Rrishikesh free from this and some of them have Indian citizenship.

A former war journalist from US is now a Yoga teacher here and adopted an Indian name.

Icarus

Country flag
Depends on the profession you have will determine your lifestyle in India. I mean the pdoblem such as the smog and slums u mentioned is related to cities.

But there are many foreigners (including female) living in Rrishikesh free from this and some of them have Indian citizenship.

A former war journalist from US is now a Yoga teacher here and adopted an Indian name.
Curious. Who is this journalist, if I may ask?

Hindustani78

Im not just any EU citizen like any white person from EU. Im Roma and victim of abuse and racism. Its the same as African Americans visit Africa.

Look here

Well for now I have good life in Europe, but my future is uncertain as there are many parties and political organisations and inviduals and groups who want to deport the roma to india. They already are in contact with indian government and want to give India money for a one sided population exchange, they want to blackmail India and pay them to take in the Roma from Europe. My future is uncertain thats why I hypothetically ask how I would do in India, and if its possible to live there.

Here United States of America Initelligence Agencies and Ukranian Intelligence Agencies are already aware what you are up to and who have hired you and you are operating from which country, ISRO is already having your IP location and what type of person you are in real. . If you are facing racism in EU then This has nothing to do with Republic of India , Indian Establishment is well aware how to kick out racism motherfuckers out of our lands . You better talk with your friends of Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Russian Federation and China. You better immigrate to Russian Federation because we are all aware of the tactics used after 1994.

This is Defense forum and we are well aware how to get rid of scum bags from the civilized world. When will you stop your colonist mentality. Get out of our occupied territories.

By the way we Indians ,Yahudis, Assyrian, Egyptian and even Africans are having nothing to do with you. End your Soviet experiments because Soviet Union doesnt exist and if anyone trying for Soviet union legacy it means that they are working to violate the Soverignity of many nations . Already we saw invasion of Georgia and even the Invasion of Ukraine. Olympics are coming and this time we are all aware which country number is there for invasion.

Last edited:

Berkut

Country flag
@Soul83
retiring in India would be relatively simpler.

it's a different ball game if you intend to work. Do you have to, need to work when living in India?

Soul83

@Soul83
retiring in India would be relatively simpler.

it's a different ball game if you intend to work. Do you have to, need to work when living in India?
If they deport me I probably will have to work. I doubt they will give me money if they deport me. I will be refugee and will need a job.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
If they deport me I probably will have to work. I doubt they will give me money if they deport me. I will be refugee and will need a job.
Who is "they"? If eastern European countries deport you illegally, then western European countries WILL adopt you guys. And Yes, deporting Roma would violate all international norms, as you guys have been there for centuries. Simply put, it's impossible to do.

Soul83

Who is "they"? If eastern European countries deport you illegally, then western European countries WILL adopt you guys. And Yes, deporting Roma would violate all international norms, as you guys have been there for centuries. Simply put, it's impossible to do.
No western european nations deport us to eastern europe, like britain and france and germany. They wont adopt us. Read that France deported all Roma. Germany too. Britain too. Britain did Brexit mostly because of Roma, that roma wont come to britain anymore.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25419423

And all European nations are connected, all right wing parties in Europe work together, they want to deport roma. Bulgarian Nationalists and French Nationalists. For example British Nationalists are volunteers in Bulgaria to attack refugees. http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/...roup-hunting-down-asylum-seekers-in-bulgaria/

I think they want to deport us to India, thats why they will blackmail India and give them money. India has 1 billion population, and 10 million roma refugees wouldnt be much there. They will be placed as refugees in slums etc.

Berkut

Country flag
If you gain refugee status you will have the right to work.
As a refugee Canada n Australia could be a good destination as well for you.
India/Indians won't have issues with your people as long as you integrate n adopt the local customs wholeheartedly.
I recently went to Bhogal Market near Lajpat Nagar in Delhi n the place is a mini Afghanistan ( mostly Northern Area types).

Berkut

Country flag
If you gain refugee status you will have the right to work.
As a refugee Canada n Australia could be a good destination as well for you.
India/Indians won't have issues with your people as long as you integrate n adopt the local customs wholeheartedly.
I recently went to Bhogal Market near Lajpat Nagar in Delhi n the place is a mini Afghanistan ( mostly Northern Area types).

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
No western european nations deport us to eastern europe, like britain and france and germany. They wont adopt us. Read that France deported all Roma. Germany too. Britain too. Britain did Brexit mostly because of Roma, that roma wont come to britain anymore.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25419423

And all European nations are connected, all right wing parties in Europe work together, they want to deport roma. Bulgarian Nationalists and French Nationalists. For example British Nationalists are volunteers in Bulgaria to attack refugees. http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/...roup-hunting-down-asylum-seekers-in-bulgaria/

I think they want to deport us to India, thats why they will blackmail India and give them money. India has 1 billion population, and 10 million roma refugees wouldnt be much there. They will be placed as refugees in slums etc.
Just convert to Islam and cry of Islamophobia

Pandeyji

Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members/soul83.14080/
As I said learn one of the languages (it wouldnt be hard as Romani and Sanskrit are similar) and read about the culture. It would help a lot. There isnt much fear of actual deportation as far as I could find but if there is; emigrate before they deport you folks.

P.S. :-To other members please don't be hateful; the Roma are actually Indian by blood even if their culture got corrupted by living for centuries in Europe. Even RSS accepts this.
https://thewire.in/21646/the-modi-g...keen-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus/

Edit:- How to tag a member?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles