Immediate steps after winning the next Indo-Pak War

here2where

This thread is not about whether war can be avoided or who will win the next Indo-Pak war. Both of these are foregone conclusions - Kashmir headache can be solved only by waging a decisive war. And ofcourse, India will win any conventional war with Pak.

But these questions are critical:

1. Can the next Indo-pak war lead to WW3? There will be too much at stake between US, Russia and China, and the Indo-Pak war theatre is perfect to flex muscles and display latest hardware for the big powers.
2. With assured trouble-free land access to Afghanistan, US will most likely support us and bring Porkis to their knees. Question is can we count on Russia to 'force' China not to intervene?
3. To stop porkis from inflicting pain on us by lauching nukes, they must be de-nuked even before they get whiff of the impending Indian invasion. Only US can do this (military leverage). Or maybe with US blessing, a combined Indo-Israel joint operation? Doing this is critical, else dont even think of going to war with the mad mullahs. While porki nukes may not destroy us, we will be set back by a few decades, large stetches of industrial base vapourised and most importantly, just think of the tremendous Indian human loss. Porkis won't care. They will queue up for one-way tickets anyway.

Most importantly what do we do after winning the war:
4. We should obviously get the porkis to withdraw from occupied/azad kashmir and re-draw internation border to the one that existed during 1947 partition. There should not be any repetition of the 1971 style stupid hillstation-agreements.
5. Permanently disable their ability to ever develop nukes again (the Iran treatment). Strict oversight by UN inspectors can be part of the surrender agreement.
6. Start steps to balkanize pakistan. Make that hell hole as insignificant as possible so that it never again becomes an irritant.
7. What else?

The elephant in the room ofcourse is China. Everything hinges on how the dragon breathes.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A full scale war conventional or nuclear between India and Porkistan will never happen due to the world geopolitical environment. The US and other Western nations will never allow that to happen! China too will ensure the Pakis don't even try it as they have too much at stake in Pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Since this is a hypothetical scenario, my list goes as follows:

1) immediate measures to reduce the number of fire arms in their civil society. On par with what happens in India.

2) get the text books reviewed to remove the hatred against non-Muslims. Re-write history books.

3) strengthen their election commission.

4) form teams to hunt down ex-paki soldiers who got away.

5) make balochistan as a separate country.

There are more, but this my top priority.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
BOMB PAKJAB EVERY FUCKING DAY

COMPLETE AIR SUPERIORITY IS A MUST

MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE THEM A LANDLOCKED COUNTRY

TAKE POK AND SOME MAJOR STRATEGIC LOCATIONS WITHIN 50-100KM DEEP INSIDE PAK.

here2where

...The US and other Western nations will never allow that to happen! ...
Sorry sir, but we do not need any go-ahead from other countries to resolve our internal problems. Similar to how Mrs.Gandhi didn't ask anyone's opinion before chopping porkiland into two.
Yes we will have to pay an economic price, but since we have the vast market west is slobbering over, we will only get a rap on the knuckle. Only China will react angrily. Most western powers will actually be glad to use India as the cat's paw to cut pak to size.

I still don't understand why we don't go ahead and officially label PAK as a TERRORIST STATE. This will set the tone and justification for the future war.

Importantly, after the war we will have to revoke article 370 and run the whole J&K as a police state for a decade or so to make it suitable for civilian democratic rule. Most of the liberated areas will be rabidly anti-India.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Deislamacize the shithole by razing all mosques immediately, making it illegal to have qorans or show affiliation to the religion by any means, outlaw Urdu. Anybody who uses Islam references in speech like Inshallah, Ameen etc is thrown in jail/

Pash

Country flag
Like ezsasa has mentioned, first teach them correct history.
Take few areas which are important to India.
Divide and make few separate countries no need to take over whole shit.
Give some areas to Afghanistan etc.

There could be more, but this should be priority

rizwan78

Country flag
Deislamacize the shithole by razing all mosques immediately, making it illegal to have qorans or show affiliation to the religion by any means, outlaw Urdu. Anybody who uses Islam references in speech like Inshallah, Ameen etc is thrown in jail/
Don't know what u will do, but I'm sure when we able to capture bundinstan which is certain, we will kill all cows first , and will replace all cow piss colas with dog piss-colas ;)

rizwan78

Country flag
Like ezsasa has mentioned, first teach them correct history.
Take few areas which are important to India.
Divide and make few separate countries no need to take over whole shit.
Give some areas to Afghanistan etc.

There could be more, but this should be priority
I would like to kill all my family and will fight with Indian army until my last breath, that is how determine Pakistani people's are, you will have to fight with quarter of billion peoples along with our army ...lol

SANITY

All that needs to be done if a war occurs and we win is to install a democracy with secular values that separates religion and state so that no more hate can be propagated on name of faith. It isn't a necessity that it (Pakistan) must be disintegrated. That way, we will probably find more acceptance for our actions in rest of international community.

PoK should be taken back and will be taken back.

Pash

Country flag
What else you can do expect killing family

You will be welcomed

ਤੁਸੀਂ ਉੱਤਰ ਹੋ ਨਾਂ ਦੱਖਣ,ਤੀਰ ਨਾਂ ਤਲਵਾਰ..ਤੇ ਇਹ ਜੋ ਸਿੱਲ ਵਾਲੀ ਕੱਚੀ ਕੰਧ ਹੈ,ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਸ ਵਿਚਲੀਆਂ ਦੋ-ਮੋਰੀਆਂ ਹੋ.. ਜਿੰਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਕੰਧ ਪਿਛਲਾ ਸ਼ੈਤਾਨ, ਆਪਣਾ ਡੀਫੈਂਸ ਤੱਕਦਾ ਹੈ..||

"You are not North or South, nor Arrow or sword... You are just 2 holes in wet raw wall. From these holes, devil, which is behind sees his Defence

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Oh yeah and I will outlaw any form of intercourse in Pakistan except anal with Rizwan's family =))

sorcerer

Country flag
This thread is not about whether war can be avoided or who will win the next Indo-Pak war. Both of these are foregone conclusions - Kashmir headache can be solved only by waging a decisive war. And ofcourse, India will win any conventional war with Pak.

But these questions are critical:

1. Can the next Indo-pak war lead to WW3? There will be too much at stake between US, Russia and China, and the Indo-Pak war theatre is perfect to flex muscles and display latest hardware for the big powers.
Indo pak war wont lead to a world war as India has already made it very clear that India is not against pakistan or its people but against terrorism and any Indian action on such is against terrorism.

IF pak establishment drags itself into a cleansing done by the Indian armed forces against terrorism then pak establishment is bringing a war upon itself.
India has already sensitized and established an order with the world that paki army and its establishment are supporting terrorists...and many world nations has already acknowledged the same.so this goes well with Indian narration of its action against pakis.

Method in Madness!! oh yeah

china has stated that the contest on J&K is a bilateral issue and china will remain so..but will provide support as before as it used to give for pakistan in money and weapons. Its nothing new.

china is interested only in PORT that is completely under their control in Arabian sea..give them other options or a shared option and china will have to comply.

For other nations to fight a world war in the pakistan theater is futile..as pakistan is not resource rich nor a strategic choke point which can be controlled for economic benefit of any nation that is fighting the war or siding AGAINST or FOR pakistan and winning it eventually. It doesnt make sense for other world nations to get involved in a war for Kashmir or Balochistan.

Indo pak war can be used as a show of power for Mil.Hardware... but that was then..now India is pitching Both US and Russian weapons against chinese weapons which is in the hands of pakistan. This is one strategic change in purchase order that India did so as to hinder such unhealthy chances of weapon show off in an event of war between adversaries.
Most of the offensive and defensive weapons will be with India(and some being Made in India)and not in the hands of pakistan. There is a great tactical game being played here which is very impressive.

With OBL getting killed in pakistan US is in a very very shameful political embarrassment because of its close ally on terror.+ paki loud mouth has called US "a weak power" + "Waning power" in the last 2 weeks, which has shown how much pakistan has distanced from USA at political level.

No sane nations has done that to other nation or a powerful nation..
It was soo funny as pakistan a nation with NO economy NO FDI, NO WEAPONS SUPPORT calling USA a weak power just because pakistan saw the wealth in the treasury of its BROTHER china :D
:D
With all these getting US weapons for pakistan is a looong shot now.

2. With assured trouble-free land access to Afghanistan, US will most likely support us and bring Porkis to their knees. Question is can we count on Russia to 'force' China not to intervene?
Afghanistan is where Indian,Russian and US interests converge to an extent.
INdia wants Afghanistan as its ally bordering pakistan.
US wants to get out of Afghanistan and keep bare minimum support force
Russia wants to equip Afghanistan with its weapons program with Indian support..
So if such a scenario is worked out the equation can be pitted well against china.

3. To stop porkis from inflicting pain on us by lauching nukes, they must be de-nuked even before they get whiff of the impending Indian invasion. Only US can do this (military leverage). Or maybe with US blessing, a combined Indo-Israel joint operation? Doing this is critical, else dont even think of going to war with the mad mullahs. While porki nukes may not destroy us, we will be set back by a few decades, large stetches of industrial base vapourised and most importantly, just think of the tremendous Indian human loss. Porkis won't care. They will queue up for one-way tickets anyway.
paki nukes are a show piece..but we cant bet on it.
India can use and push the terrorism threat from pakistan and call for SANCTION against pakistan. slowly work it all up till nukes can be dismantled from pakistan.
pakistan is a money guzzling nation and there is not much china can do about it to support it with money for its daily survival.
As I said..make pakistan untouchable for china.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
I would like to kill all my family and will fight with Indian army until my last breath, that is how determine Pakistani people's are, you will have to fight with quarter of billion peoples along with our army ...lol
you have showed again that...paki army cant stop the Indian surge all by itself and the paki citizens have to fight the war for pak army. This shows the false bravado of pak army :D

you have already said in a previous post that "china will fight the last pakistani for Kashmir which is silly. "
:D shows your fake patriotism for pakistan and the level of loyalty as a slave of china.

Already a major population of pakistan is NON STATE ACTORS and India has very much vectored that into the schema for pakistan.

Indian army is capable enough to protect its poeple and culling pakistan all by itself :)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Great, do it your fAmily is what we call "dharti te bhoj" ie a burden on this earth

vayuu1

Country flag
Don't know what u will do, but I'm sure when we able to capture bundinstan which is certain, we will kill all cows first , and will replace all cow piss colas with dog piss-colas ;)
I tell you what we will do, we will divide porkistan and take back pok and GB,more importantly, feed porkjabi's camel piss cola and pigsh..t .

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Really. .it doesn't matter,u forget if u have quarter billion, we have 5 times more people than u,our mere piss is enough to drown u.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

here2where

Indo pak war wont lead to a world war as India has already made it very clear that India is not against pakistan or its people but against terrorism
I strongly feel WW3 will be inevitable due to CPEC traversing thru POK and China's desire to retain paki control on it. Remember, China has put all its eggs in the Paki dustbin. Any aggression from India towards Pak, however much we label it as being against terrorism, will be met with equal aggression by China. It will definitely not want India to wrest control of POK after winning the war. Once China openly supports Pak, its only natural that US and Russia side with India. Suddenly you have all 3 giants facing off, real propect of a full blown WW3.

Afghanistan is where Indian,Russian and US interests converge to an extent.
Control of Afghanistan is vital to all world powers. Its an open secret porkiland was created as a buffer by the Imperial powers (UK & US) in 1947 to ensure India never gets direct access to resource-rich Afghan and beyond. And they created the perfect Kashmir deadlock that will keep India distracted forever. Porkistan exists for only one reason - to keep the growth of India in check. See even now, how much precious forex we spend on defence purchases.
Anyway, when Hindus and Muslims can live together in reasonable amity under our constitution, what was the need to listen to Jinna and create a seperate muslim land? About time we got rid of the hellhole.

..make pakistan untouchable for china.
Unfortunately, this is easier said than done. As said above, China has bet its future heavily on the continued existence of an independent and strong porkistan. To turn China away from Pak, we need to give tremendous incentives to the dragon. And dragons dont like mere carrots.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I strongly feel WW3 will be inevitable due to CPEC traversing thru POK and China's desire to retain paki control on it. Remember, China has put all its eggs in the Paki dustbin. Any aggression from India towards Pak, however much we label it as being against terrorism, will be met with equal aggression by China. It will definitely not want India to wrest control of POK after winning the war. Once China openly supports Pak, its only natural that US and Russia side with India. Suddenly you have all 3 giants facing off, real propect of a full blown WW3.

Control of Afghanistan is vital to all world powers. Its an open secret porkiland was created as a buffer by the Imperial powers (UK & US) in 1947 to ensure India never gets direct access to resource-rich Afghan and beyond. And they created the perfect Kashmir deadlock that will keep India distracted forever. Porkistan exists for only one reason - to keep the growth of India in check. See even now, how much precious forex we spend on defence purchases.
Anyway, when Hindus and Muslims can live together in reasonable amity under our constitution, what was the need to listen to Jinna and create a seperate muslim land? About time we got rid of the hellhole.

Unfortunately, this is easier said than done. As said above, China has bet its future heavily on the continued existence of an independent and strong porkistan. To turn China away from Pak, we need to give tremendous incentives to the dragon. And dragons dont like mere carrots.
1. I don't think China has placed all eggs in one basket, though it has given some importance to pakistan, primarily so that pak can proxy against india.

2. Suppose an Indo-pak war starts for some reason including but not limited to CPEC, and if China gets involved then
a. I don't think Russia will side with india, against china.
b. I don't think US will put troops to fight China, maybe other forms of pressure but highly doubtful about troops unless there is a pretense that some terrorist mullah is hiding somewhere in pak or some nukes went rogue or something like that.

3. China has other options. For eg: If things get really heated (not yet war but heated) in the Kashmir regions then chin can try to get india's attention elsewhere like perhaps NE or some Naxal-Maoist type areas.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Immediately after winning an all-out hypothetical war against pak., India should concentrate on balkanizing the area, but special care will be needed for Pakistani Punjabis, they can create major headaches.
It's not as easy as it sounds, in fact it is very difficult and requires more effort from intel agencies than armed forces.
This is provided india has found methods to keep foreign countries from preventing the balkanization.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles