I'm Tony

Tony

I'm Tony, the Admin of Global Times Forum from China and post here for A.V.'s reply.

I've sent a PM to A.V. on Nov.21, 2009. I wanna know whether DFI would like to cooperate for the debate contest. A.V. said he/she were interested in the cooperation, but I haven't recieved your further E-mail.

Please let me know your final decision. Thank you.

---------------------------------

Hello, friends on DFI.

Allow me to introduce the current condition of Sino-Indo Internet users Debate Contest, which aims to strengthen mutual communication and understanding.

Because of the tight time, DFI's Management team has decided that no debate team on behalf of DFI to joiin the debate this time. They hope common members can join the debate on behalf of India.

"Sino-Indo Internet users Debate Contest" will be hold on DFI and GTF in turn.

As for China's debaters, we choose ten, who are not on behalf of Global Times Froum.
Now, four Indians apply to join the debate, DFI's moderator Tarunraju decided to take part in the debate personally. Unfortunately, I cannot contact with other Indian debaters.

We do hope more Indians can join the debate, do hope more DFI members can debate with Tarunraju together.

If you would like to apply to be an Indian debater, please contact me by MSN: [email protected].

The debate will be hold at 17:30(Indian Times) on Dec.1, 2009 and last 2 days. The first 2 hours will be moderated, and the rest time is fro freely discussion. We sincerely welcome more Indians can join the debate.

If you are interested in bilateral relationship, please take part in the debate contest. We will award prize to best debaters.

A.V.

hello tony check your pm ,welcome to dfi

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hi Tony, welcome to DFI.

As long as your website can assure that clean counterpoints from our side are approved and not censored, I for one, would be interested to participate in your debate.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Tony

Please enjoy your stay.

Regards

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Hi TONY.WELCOME TO DFI.PLS ENJOY UR STAY

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome! Tony enjoy your stay here

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Welcome Tony to DFI.Enjoy your stay.

Tony

Dear A.V.,
I'll provide you three procedures of debate contest, please tell me which one you prefer, or you can share with me your plan.
By the way, I would like to know how many debaters you will find and which day is better for the beginning of the contest for Indian debaters.

Indian debate team VS Chinese debate team (5 persons/team)
1) 5 persons: one captain, 4 debaters;
2) Captain is in charge of communication and organizing;
3) Four debaters: Debater1, Debater2, Debater3, Debater4)
Procedure:
1) Debater 1(Proponent): Put forward the argument; (15min)
Debater 1(Opposition): Put forward the argument; (15min)
2) Debater 2(Proponent): Refute counterpart's argument; (15min)
Debater 2(Opposition): Refute counterpart's argument; (15min)
3)Debater 3(Proponent): Ask counterpart's debater 1,2,4 one question respectively, and counterpart's debaters answer the questions respectively. (30min)
Debater 3(Opposition): Ask counterpart's debater 1,2,4 one question respectively, and counterpart's debaters answer the questions respectively. (30min)
4)Debater 3(Proponent): Summerize the questions;
Debater 3(Opposition): Summerize the questions;
5) Freely discussion (60min)
6) Debater 4(Proponent): Summerize the debate; (15min)
Debater 4(Opposition): Summerize the debate;(15min)
7) Announce the result;

Indian debate team VS Chinese debate team (20 or more,or the people who would like to take part in the debate contest)

1) Starting a thread with the debate topic; (5 min)
2) Debaters from India and China freely discuss; (1 week)
3) Announce the result;(60min)

Indian debate team VS Chinese debate team
1) One captain pluses many debaters each team (but with debater 1, debate 2, debate 3, debater 4);
2) Captain is in charge of communication and organizing;
3) Debaters: Debater1, Debater2, Debater3, Debater4 + Other debaters;
Procedure:
1) Debater 1(Proponent): Put forward the argument; (15min)
Debater 1(Opposition): Put forward the argument; (15min)
2) Debater 2(Proponent): Refute counterpart's argument; (15min)
Debater 2(Opposition): Refute counterpart's argument; (15min)
3)Debater 3(Proponent): Ask counterpart's debater 1,2,4 one question respectively, and counterpart's debaters answer the questions respectively. (30min)
Debater 3(Opposition): Ask counterpart's debater 1,2,4 one question respectively, and counterpart's debaters answer the questions respectively. (30min)
4)Debater 3(Proponent): Summerize the questions;
Debater 3(Opposition): Summerize the questions;
5) Freely discussion (1 week)
6) Debater 4(Proponent): Summerize the debate; (15min)
Debater 4(Opposition): Summerize the debate;(15min)
7) Announce the result;

Looking forward to you reply soon. We plan to hold the debate contest on Dec, 1.

Best wishes,

Tony(Zhu Liangliang)

Tony

Hi Tony, welcome to DFI.

As long as your website can assure that clean counterpoints from our side are approved and not censored, I for one, would be interested to participate in your debate.
Welcome to take part in the debate contest.

We can assure the content of the debate, we'll moderate it untill the contest is over.

You can add my MSN: [email protected]

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Tony.

A well moderated debate is always welcome as it helps the points to be brought forth and discussed in a civilised manner. Looking forward to the debate.

Tony

Welcome to DFI Tony.

A well moderated debate is always welcome as it helps the points to be brought forth and discussed in a civilised manner. Looking forward to the debate.
This debate will be friendly for the purpose of mutual further understanding. Iooking forward to your participation.:twizt: We plan to hold next debate on DFI.
If you would like to take part in the debate, you could contact with me first, my MSN:[email protected], thank you for your concern.

Tony

Hello, friends on DFI.

Allow me to introduce the current condition of Sino-Indo Internet users Debate Contest, which aims to strengthen mutual communication and understanding.

Because of the tight time, DFI's Management team has decided that no debate team on behalf of DFI to joiin the debate this time. They hope common members can join the debate on behalf of India.

"Sino-Indo Internet users Debate Contest" will be hold on DFI and GTF in turn.

As for China's debaters, we choose ten, who are not on behalf of Global Times Froum.
Now, four Indians apply to join the debate, DFI's moderator Tarunraju decided to take part in the debate personally. Unfortunately, I cannot contact with other Indian debaters.

We do hope more Indians can join the debate, do hope more DFI members can debate with Tarunraju together.

If you would like to apply to be an Indian debater, please contact me by MSN: [email protected].

The debate will be hold at 17:30(Indian Times) on Dec.1, 2009 and last 2 days. The first 2 hours will be moderated, and the rest time is fro freely discussion. We sincerely welcome more Indians can join the debate.

If you are interested in bilateral relationship, please take part in the debate contest. We will award prize to best debaters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles