Illegal night vision for Naxals, NIA to probe

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
You want them to be booked under some statuorty INDIAN code (emphasis caps legal meaning) I just showed you the way to be immune to any codes of any commonwealth nation incl. USA. :)

Cheers,
i have already shown you in what law to throw them in jail for ever..................

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
i have already shown you in what law to throw them in jail for ever..................
And, I have you shown you the loophole to not have that law apply to you.

s. 32 of canadian charter, and r v dell 2005 line 6 are examples of government loopholes.

Same thing in India dot for dot.

Your turn,

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
And, I have you shown you the loophole to not have that law apply to you.

s. 32 of canadian charter, and r v dell 2005 line 6 are examples of government loopholes.

Same thing in India dot for dot.

Your turn,
you didnt get it, they will be arrested in India for the illegal acts in India on them IPC shall be applicable. I know you wont understand this, judging from your previous posts.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
you didnt get it, they will be arrested in India for the illegal acts in India on them IPC shall be applicable. I know you wont understand this, judging from your previous posts.
Indian Penal Code is a statutory code, I don't think YOU understand it lol. None of that stuff applies to a human being, this gets into different kinds of law, jurisdiction etc.

I don't want to make paragraph long posts right now judging from the climate in other threads, but please start reading law dictionaries and looking up the meaning of common words.

I'll give you a maxim to start: include(s) is an exclusionary term. When it says definition of person means person, natural person, citizen then says includes corporation it means whenever you see person in IPC it means just corporation and only applies to corporation.

Any government ID you have, why is name spelled weird? Either last name all caps, or ALL CAPS completely. Look up roman law, different levels of capital think latin is capitis diminutia.

Therefore in IPC when it says a person who did this, who is it referring to?

Also, look up meanings of statute (in 2nd edition black law dict), driver, traffic, etc.

edit - I think you're about to have your mind blown!

edit - We should also not derail this thread.

Also, look up the difference between law and legality, illegal vs unlawful and the 10 maxims of law is a good place to start.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indian Penal Code is a statutory code, I don't think YOU understand it lol. None of that stuff applies to a human being, this gets into different kinds of law, jurisdiction etc.

I don't want to make paragraph long posts right now judging from the climate in other threads, but please start reading law dictionaries and looking up the meaning of common words.

I'll give you a maxim to start: include(s) is an exclusionary term. When it says definition of person means person, natural person, citizen then says includes corporation it means whenever you see person in IPC it means just corporation and only applies to corporation.

Any government ID you have, why is name spelled weird? Either last name all caps, or ALL CAPS completely. Look up roman law, different levels of capital think latin is capitis diminutia.

Therefore in IPC when it says a person who did this, who is it referring to?

Also, look up meanings of statute (in 2nd edition black law dict), driver, traffic, etc.

edit - I think you're about to have your mind blown!

edit - We should also not derail this thread.

Also, look up the difference between law and legality, illegal vs unlawful and the 10 maxims of law is a good place to start.
unlike you i practice law in court................. you have no idea about India law. Just keep your Khalsa stuff alive.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles