Illegal night vision for Naxals, NIA to probe

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by anoop_mig25, Mar 31, 2013.

1. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Illegal night vision for Naxals, NIA to probe

IA army is said to be night blind . our tanks cannot work in night and still our babus are waiting for Indiansed night goggles to be made by some PUS

How naxals are getting night goggles . where our babus where slipping when such request was made.

Naxals are having night vision devices for self-loading rifles and what poor CRPF have lathis

every solider whether belonging to IA or para-militrary force should have night enabled vision equipments

Biggest stupidity is we have a man our home minister who was reluctant to become Home minister in first place itself

3. Shirman

Shirman Regular Member

It happens only in India :rofl::rolleyes: dedicate this video to express my anger :tsk::sad:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    SajeevJino likes this.
  4. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

when i read this in today's newspaper i was shocked, all the NV and other items require commerce department clearance, didnt get it how the private firm was allowed to export NV from US ? Must be first or second Generation NV.

Those who are responsible for this should be made to punish as an example so that others may not do this ever.

hope NIA would charge them under this provision

5. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

i mean how the heck did they get departmental clearance to import those NV devices from the U.S.:shocked:!afaik,in our country the private companies don't have the legal rights to import weapons and equipments related to them without high level official approval.i have always feared that this type of incidents would happen sometime in our country due to the incompetence of our Govt. officials,then again maybe the maoists have some high level connections within the Ministry of Home Affairs as there are lots of maoist sympathizers living in this country and some of them may be working for the Govt. of India!this is a very serious incident and the NIA should dig up the truth at any cost because if it is not checked right now then there is a high possibility that in future the maoist scums will equip themselves with a large number of imported sophisticated weaponry:sad:!

sayareakd likes this.
  6. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

some one please find the moist mastermind and keep him as chief of defense procurement board,at least then the process of buying fastens up

7. drkrn

the artcle says that they have forged documents of jharkhand govt to get weapons

8. tharikiran

tharikiran Regular Member

It's actually a good development.Since we are well aware that our babus won't do anything till the shit hits the fan.
    Only when lives are lost and the naxals have a field day, will they speed up procurement not just for the CRPF but also for the army.

sayareakd likes this.
  9. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

that means in our F**ked up country anybody can forge documents and import weapons from foreign just under the nose of the Ministry of Home Affairs!i mean anybody with a sh*t load of money can import a shipment of HK-416 AR or M-4A1 from the U.S. and nobody will even know about that until those are used to create some sort of real violence inside the country!man this is getting way serious as today the maoists are doing this and there is absolutely no guarrantee that tomorrow some other terrorist groups won't follow their path:mad:.

10. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

FLIR cameras and vision solutions are commercially available in the US.

What is the point in making night vision illegal? It should be legally available for sale in any country. Keep making everything illegal, till we will have lost all of our freedoms and liberties. This move to make night vision illegal is absolutely ridiculous.

Remove the root cause of Naxalism, instead of brushing it under the same old pretexts of foreign funding. Sure, foreign funding might be there, but if there were no grievances in the first place, no one would need to turn to foreigners for funding. Let the people of this country stand by this country on their own conviction, and that will only happen in corruption and exploitation is ended.

I sincerely hope our policymakers will get some symbolic night vision goggles so that they can see through the darkness of ignorance and denial they are living in at the moment.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  11. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

Naxalites are tool for local politicians, Politicians who have such capacity to make such arrangements, there are hundreds local journalists too working for Naxals..

bhramos likes this.
  12. t_co

t_co Senior Member Senior Member

Do you have proof that all Naxalites are tools for local politicians?

13. sayareakd

still they got those, Chinese must be impressed with naxals..............:rofl:

14. sayareakd

still they got those, Chinese must be impressed with naxals..............:rofl:

15. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

16. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

one question why are we waiting for indigenous products for such things . why not just bulk import or allow private players to develop in lieu to sell anybody apart from naxals all

17. drkrn

if u say that u dont know all the above said things about our country,then i hope u r a foreigner..:rofl: just joking

18. SinghSher1984

SinghSher1984 Tihar Jail Banned

I would just counter with this:

Legal maxims:
    1. A workman is worthy of his hire
    2. All are equal under the Law
    3. In Commerce truth is sovereign
    4. Truth is expressed by means of an affidavit
    5. An unrebutted affidavit stands as the truth in Commerce
    6. An unrebutted affidavit becomes the judgment in Commerce
    9. Sacrifice is the measure of credibility
    (One who is not damaged, put at risk, or willing to swear an oath that he consents to claim against his commercial liability in the event that any of his statements or actions is groundless or unlawful, has no basis to assert claims or charges and forfeits all credibility and right to claim authority.)

-
    Then file motion to dismiss, and sit down and think about why I just gave night vision to those who bomb civilians and rape women. I'd also have a mob of my fellow Indians to deal with.

Assuming I was the one who supplied the NV. :D

VJKVJF||

19. SinghSher1984

Are you just learning this? This government hires Sub-Inspectors who make daughters have sex with their fathers at gunpoint for being the wrong religion; or ones like Govind Ram who feed sikhs their piss and toilet claiming you took amrit of Gobind Singh now take of Gobind Ram.

Um, also all those scandals and stuff don't phase you? Or do you prefer one type of terrorist over another?

20. sayareakd

did nt get what you are saying..................

21. SinghSher1984

You want them to be booked under some statuorty INDIAN code (emphasis caps legal meaning) I just showed you the way to be immune to any codes of any commonwealth nation incl. USA. :)

Cheers,