I'll meet you guys at the border...

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
If you do not recognize that its a dispute. It just show your lack of knowlegde.
It is as much a dispute as your Durand border with Afghanistan. And don't give me the UN BS now.

By the way you say its at dispute and then its not a dispute in the same post. I quess you are confused. :)
The POK is a dispute, not Indian Kashmir. I was very clear about that. Check my posts again.

Fighter

It is as much a dispute as your Durand border with Afghanistan. And don't give me the UN BS now.

The POK is a dispute, not Indian Kashmir. I was very clear about that. Check my posts again.
Let me put it clear to you.

All i said is that kashmir is disputed.
We consider AK not disputed.
You consider J&K not disputed.
We consider J&K disputed.
You consider AK disputed.

So kashmir is disputed. Fair enough right.

And if we had to include china.

China consider kashmir (aksai) no dispute since they have taken what they wanted.
India consider it a dispute.

So it a dispute.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Fighter sabb it was pakistan who gifted the TKT (Trans Karakoram Tract ) to red china not India

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
fighter,

there isnt a place called IoK or IAK and least be used on DFI, the only word for the state is Jammu and Kashmir and none other, and so be used. at no point in time will any other term other than J&K be tolerated on the forum, so please use just that.

thanks.

Fighter

fighter,

there isnt a place called IoK or IAK and least be used on DFI, the only word for the state is Jammu and Kashmir and none other, and so be used. at no point in time will any other term other than J&K be tolerated on the forum, so please use just that.

thanks.
Okay i wont use that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles