IIMs' tryst with Chinese: Mandarin emerges as popular course at IIMs

wolfpackx1

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Re: IIMs' tryst with Chinese: Mandarin emerges as popular course at II

I for one want VOA but we have to be careful not to overreach to show ourselves as tourist friendly,
we saw how david coleman headley did recon for the Pakistani terrorists in 26/11 Mumbai, there has to be background checks not blindly giving visa on arrival.The enemy will simply recruit a person of such countries who have VOA and use them in terror, what happens then?
I believe the present visa rules are good unless we have strong internal security and rules Patriot act.We cant deal with some clever enemies.
I would be happy if you employed atleast 2 Secret service police behind every foreigner/group( group means more accountability)! Trust me That is how CHINA works,i say with experience.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned

I for one want VOA but we have to be careful not to overreach to show ourselves as tourist friendly,
we saw how david coleman headley did recon for the Pakistani terrorists in 26/11 Mumbai, there has to be background checks not blindly giving visa on arrival.The enemy will simply recruit a person of such countries who have VOA and use them in terror, what happens then?
I believe the present visa rules are good unless we have strong internal security and rules Patriot act.We cant deal with some clever enemies.

Pakistan was and will always be an Arm of West againt India

look, India is of comparison to Brazil, and CHIna is well put with USA and Russia now. and 26/11 types attack is coming from Pakistan, funded and supported by the western war champions too, who want to put a control over India by engaging it with Pakistan, always. Pakistan has been a domician of UK since its birth in 1947. 1947 was the year when Gandhi's India got freedom as a republic while JInnah Saheb even served as a governor of Britain till his death. (he is the same man who was used to resist Gandhi's "Non Corporations"/ "Quit India Movements"). even during Cold War, American arms to pakistan was mainly because of their colonization mentality, to put india on control by engaging it with Pakistan only. US/West use Pakistan as an arm again India, and nothing pakistan can do until US/West want it. for example, there can't be any 26/11 until there is a David Headley supporting Hafiz Saeed, you can't stop 26/11 type attack by killing HAfiz Saeed until you put control on the CIA's David Headley's :wave:

=> Headley a double agent? - The Hindu

even on the border conflicts, there is no casuality on the chinese border, just because they are concerned with US only, with keeping an eye on India only. China does know that once US will have got enough influence on India, it will then use it as an arm against China itself. even during the kashmir conflicts in 90s, it was clear that western efforts to keep supporting Pakistan in UN was just because they wanted a free Kashmir which will finally become a military base of US, mainly against China on its border, similar to how Taiwan served this purpose in 90s to last decade.....

India is the country which couldn't even reduce its population, nor even there is any control on the border infiltration, mainly from the current enemy number 1, Bangladeshi infiltratiors. so, China has more to laugh on india, as compare to think to do any wrong chinese side :wave: :toilet:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned

double post

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles