If we do a surgical strike, India will teach about it in schools for generations: Raheel Sharif

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Somebody tell the Punjabi villagers, that they have to get a another good time for some fun same like earlier in 1965.

indiazain

Country flag
U know what Raheel said is actually true .Porkistan will reunite with mother India and will be taught in all schools not just akhand bharat but the whole world .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I would bet that within two months, if raheel sharif is retiring from the forces and no longer holding any position, pakis would start bad mouthing the guy. same thing happened to Kiyani and Musharraf. it's their habit.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ann deo salieaa ko ...
..........................................................................................

indiazain

Country flag
Raheel is partying while his troops are being slaughtered. What a disgusting loser.If he is a man he should have sought an extension.

nick_indian

Country flag
Stop the big talk on your way out and fight you big pussy
His success in Pakistan in a way comes a boon for India. People in Pakistan continue to treat their military like demi gods and distrust their governments. Sooner or later, some khurafati General will make use of this and conduct a coup. Paki instability continues.

nick_indian

Country flag
Hearing that pakis are only posting shias at border and pakis dying of our retaliation are all shias. As shias dying are not really a loss, according to them.
Could be. I have heard NLI mostly consist of Gilgit Shias.

Tejas_Champ

Haha, he sounds scared and humiliated. But all he can do is talk, so he is running his mouth like the pathetic Paki he is!

Country flag
His success in Pakistan in a way comes a boon for India. People in Pakistan continue to treat their military like demi gods and distrust their governments. Sooner or later, some khurafati General will make use of this and conduct a coup. Paki instability continues.
They will always repeat this pattern, but we need to hasten their destruction. Regime change just replaces one quack with another. Even Musharraf was able to come to power after getting his ass kicked in kargil so any loser has a chance but that is irrelevant for India .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinuzap

if we do a surgical strike:

there 60% of gdp is imposed by debt imagine the condition and that makes destruction evident which doval sahab is doing by squeezing them

Ravinath

Country flag
Didn't we just do a surgical strike on Pakistan? What did he respond with? Lol.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Info from Paki talk show..

It seems Raheel shareef is the only COAS since 1994 who is retiring on time without extension.
Add to this current nawaz sharif govt is the first peaceful transition from Civilian Govt to Civilian Govt, for the first time since independence.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The actual statement by Raheel Sharif......

Dard samjhao is Jahil Badmash aka Raheel Sharif ka!!! Let's understand his pain and agony and humiliation! courtesy Indian Army:rofl:

:india: :india: :india:

raheel-story_647_060315010616.jpg

Raheel Sharif slapped.jpg

======================================================================================

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @Just telling Truth

Your Pussy General is feeling humiliated and helpless.He would be remembered as someone who allowed Indian Army do Sir G Kal Strikes and International Isolation and beizzateee. :clap2:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am impressed with Pakistani army Gen. Raheel Sharif and I think he deserve all the praise for winning back his own district after killing thousands of his own citizens and bombarding all its villages and mud houses.

Pakistani muslmano he is allah send Sipey-salar, sher da bacha who has given you hope and strength to get your own lands back from your own people.

Please all pyjama fugly Pakstanis do Damaal in his name

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I am impressed with Pakistani army Gen. Raheel Sharif and I think he deserve all the praise for winning back his own district after killing thousands of his own citizens and bombarding all its villages and mud houses.

Pakistani muslmano he is allah send Sipey-salar, sher da bacha who has given you hope and strength to get your own lands back from your own people.

Please all pyjama fugly Pakstanis do Damaal in his name

Again, more mal-nutritioned people. I'm not impressed, Pakis keep saying they are physically superior and stronger but all the pics I'm seeing on the net and the Pakis I'm meeting in real life, any farmer from Punjab/Haryana/Rajasthan/HP could whip their asses.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Again, more mal-nutritioned people. I'm not impressed, Pakis keep saying they are physically superior and stronger but all the pics I'm seeing on the net and the Pakis I'm meeting in real life, any farmer from Punjab/Haryana/Rajasthan/HP could whip their asses.

Leaders of Masses.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Indeed if Pakistan pulls surgical strikes (against what?) on India, it will become a part of our kids' school syllabus for generations. The chapter will begin as "once upon a time, there was a country called Pakistan."

bose

Country flag
@rock127 Badmash Sharif's career is ruined at the point when he was about to retire from services... He wanted to retire as someone bigger than life size... all are ruined from his point of view and hence such statements comes out from a lost man...

The Surgical strike has created a scar in the Pakistani mind no doubt about it... and they have taken a massive hit psychologically ... that was shown by them when they wanted the DGMO level meeting after taking the heavy beating...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles