If we do a surgical strike, India will teach about it in schools for generations: Raheel Sharif

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Look like Ghost of the previous surgical strike still fresh in Raheel Sharif's small mond that he cant take it out of his mind.

Poor Chap, he cant accept that India has striked their land at the same time cant do much about it, this would amount to admission of terrorists and Indian Army's power to respond and at the same time look stupid in the eyes of his countrymen. All International aid could also stop.

Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
As of now, it is Pakistan Army who is teaching their people about Indian surgical strikes. This statement must be taken as acceptance by the Pakistan that Indian army smashed hell out of Pakistan army and tangos by crossing LOC in September.

And this general is retiring in 4 days, he will retire whole Pakistan into stone age along with his retirement, if he does any misadventure like that.

Superdefender

Well whatever you think, it's ya freedom to think Mr. Sharif. But be ready for the mother of all surgical strikes which is going to happen couple of hours before ya official retirement. Let's see which country's children will be taught about surgery operation. Gud Luck......

indiatester

Country flag
The armed forces better be vigilant. These bastards may activate their resources in our country to hurt us when we are not expecting.

sorcerer

Country flag
parting farts from raheel who is now departing from his position as a coward who didn't even have the courage to acknowledge surgical strike done by India at pakistani posts in poK...

GTM900

He should do a surgical strike between his daughter's legs.That's the only thing he and his country is capable of these days.

Brood Father

Country flag
BC ye hootiye na kargil occupy kar paye na Kashmir ..or baatein surgical strike kee kartein hain ..ye darpok mota sirf bol sakta hai :hehe:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes indeed. It will start as " Once upon a time there was a country called pakistan."
Once upon a time, passibg by, I dropped my handkerchief while engulfed in some confrontation with UK. Handky got dirty, so I washed, blown it well to remove dirt and germs and then, again, it become the part of my wardrobes.

Note: the above incident has nothing to.do with Pakistan and handkerchief doesn't mean Pakistan because I'm a good boy.:p
Regards

alphacentury

Country flag
Hearing that pakis are only posting shias at border and pakis dying of our retaliation are all shias. As shias dying are not really a loss, according to them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles