If WAR with China happens - Pakistan will attack, Vadinar in Gujarat before Kashmir.

Galaxy

Country flag
And the nearest one is in Mumbai.

Is it safe to assume that in case of an eventuality, Pakistani warships would reach Gujarat before we reach there.

North West Region Coastal guard headquartered at Gandhinagar with 10-12 bases. What Naval will do when we have SAM, Air Superiority fighter Jets, Missiles, UAV, AWACS already operating ???

If it is to operate few warships, then it can be done on coastal guard base too. Not to forget there are 50+ warships in Mumbai. (We can't operate offensive warships close to border)

SHASH2K2

We have 3 MKI squadrons there. Let's not forget we shot down the PN Atlantique over Gujarat as well. Let them come.
If I am correct that was a non military aircraft and Pilot shouldnt have shot that plane. I guess adrenaline rush forced hi to do that and most of wreckage fell into pakistan instead of India .
Anyways P2p presume if Chinese airforce operates from pakistan to assist pakistan in their attack . what could be possible scenario .

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
North West Region Coastal guard headquartered at Gandhinagar with 10-12 bases. What Naval will do when we have SAM, Air Superiority fighter Jets, Missiles, UAV, AWACS already operating ???
They would be engaging all these assets through land and air. Its a coordinated attack as per OP.

If it is to operate few warships, then it can be done on coastal guard base too. Not to forget there are 50+ warships in Mumbai. (We can't operate offensive warships close to border)
Mumbai is too far, check the map out.

Galaxy

Country flag
Pakistan 75% population lives near Indian border (max. 200 Km). Most of the important cities are located in short range Missiles.

How Pakistan will stop once we launch few hundred Shaurya, Brahmos, Prithvi, Agni-1, Prahar ?? It will turn into stone age.

Now question, They can also No, They can't :) because 80% of our economical hub and most of our strategic assets/Cities are 500 Km away from border, they can only operate medium/long range BM which they don't have more than 100 i suppose.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Pakistan 75% population lives near Indian border (max. 200 Km). Most of the important cities are located in short range Missiles.

How Pakistan will stop once we launch few hundred Shaurya, Brahmos, Prithvi, Agni-1, Prahar ?? It will turn into stone age.

Now question, They can also No, They can't :) because 80% of our economical hub and most of our strategic assets/Cities are 500 Km away from border, they can only operate BM which they don't have more than 100 i suppose.
Isn't our doctrine not to escalate the war to the point of missile exchange?
:confused:

SHASH2K2

Now question, They can also No, They can't :) because 80% of our economical hub and most of our strategic assets/Cities are 500 Km away from border, they can only operate BM which they don't have more than 100 i suppose.
Galaxy use of missiles can easily give wrong signal of a nuclear attack so thats ruled out at the beginning.

Galaxy

Country flag
Galaxy use of missiles can easily give wrong signal of a nuclear attack so thats ruled out at the beginning.
Yes, I know.

But we will never lose the war at any cost.

Pakistan is more vulnerable in every aspect. All her Military base, Airbase, Imp. Cities, Industrial hub are close to Indian border. They have very high risk of losing the terrority, strategic asset in any conflict.

If they attack Gujarat Industrial hub, They can only do in 2 ways. 1> Missiles from Fighter Jets 2> Missiles from land forces.

In first case, Our radar, AWACS, UAV will detect them at coastal area only. We have all such flying object operating there for last few years. Not to forget there is Coastal Guard, Navy own installation for such detection. We have SAM, Air Defence system to destroy.

2nd Option is never 100% accuracy. You miss 0.5 Km range and you missed it.

let us assume, Even if they do such misadventure, We are free to destroy their strategic and Industrial assets on same day with whole lots of offensive weapons. Also, to open many fronts in 4,000 Km long border.

There are few more things which is not known to everyone. I don't want to give such idea to any Paki lurker here. ;)

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Yes, I know.

But we will never lose the war at any cost.

Pakistan is more vulnerable in every aspect. All her Military base, Airbase, Imp. Cities, Industrial hub are close to Indian border. They have very high risk of losing the terrority, strategic asset in any conflict.

If they attack Gujarat Industrial hub, They can only do in 2 ways. 1> Missiles from Fighter Jets 2> Missiles from land forces.

In first case, Our radar, AWACS, UAV will detect them at coastal area only. We have all such flying object operating there for last few years. Not to forget there is Coastal Guard, Navy own installation for such detection. We have SAM, Air Defence system to destroy.

2nd Option is never 100% accuracy. You miss 0.5 Km range and you missed it.

let us assume, Even if they do such misadventure, We are free to destroy their strategic and Industrial assets on same day with whole lots of offensive weapons. Also, to open many fronts in 4,000 Km long border.

There are few more things which is not known to everyone. ;)

let me make it very simple to you all... Pakistan and chinese will have no where to hide if it carries any misadventure against india. :pound:

Galaxy

Country flag
Isn't our doctrine not to escalate the war to the point of missile exchange?
:confused:
There is no fixed rule.

Our Cold doctrine is based on quick win without going in full fledge war. There are many angels in that.

Galaxy

Country flag
We have S-300, Phalcon AWACS, UCAV (Harop), MKI, SpyDer to face any offence from Pak.

Phalcon AWACS, RISAT-2 can tell exact happening in all Military bases of Pakistan. We didn't had these eyes 2-3 years back.

SHASH2K2

Guys try to understand its not just India vs pakistan scenario . Its INdia vs pakistan and china scenario. I understand that chinease navy wont participate and army will also not be in high numbers but AIrforce can definitely operate from pakistan on very short notice . Also also how many AWACS we have as of now and can they give 24\7 coverage to whole pakistan border with current number . I am a little pessimistic as we dont have enough AWACS and if chinese su 30 operate from pakistan IAF wont have huge advantage .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
After watching the video, I fell on the roof. :rofl: :pound: :laugh:

and People excepting Pakistan to attack ?? :pound::pound::pound:
I wonder what that edit zaid hamid has to say....remember he charged on his horse and defeated ussr :pound:

pakis are gradually seeing the light that they have been reduced to edit status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Country flag
[h=1]We cannot match India militarily: Pakistan defence minister[/h]

[h=1]Result of INDIA - PAKISTAN atomic war.........[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Making a case for freebies from the US.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!