If WAR with China happens - Pakistan will attack, Vadinar in Gujarat before Kashmir.

Clark Prasad

If China attacks us today, not only the eastern front will be attacked but the probability of Pakistan pushing in on the western front is strong, especially in the Jammu and Kashmir and Gujarat regions.
Vadinar is one of India's well known hot-zones for terror attacks. Though only a small coastal town in the Jamnagar district of the state of Gujarat, it is, strategically speaking, the jugular vein of India's oil-refining facilities. The town has three oil refineries with a capacity to store over two million tons of oil, and an operating capacity of 99 million tons. Its destruction would have a decapitating effect on India as it would devastate it economically.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= These are some notes from my forthcoming book Baramulla Bomber
= Teaser: Baramulla Bomber: Book Trailer (Chos-Skyong); fan-made teaser - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

SHASH2K2

Its good to see some new Ideas coming up from a new members. :thumb: But I feel Imdian armed forces are more than prepared to defend gujrat and all 3 armed forces has significant presence in that state. Also Jamnagar is already under high security due to its refineries and is well protected.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Its good to see some new Ideas coming up from a new members. :thumb: But I feel Imdian armed forces are more than prepared to defend gujrat and all 3 armed forces has significant presence in that state. Also Jamnagar is already under high security due to its refineries and is well protected.
What if China and Pakistan both mount a collective offensive from the western side?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
If China attacks us today, not only the eastern front will be attacked but the probability of Pakistan pushing in on the western front is strong, especially in the Jammu and Kashmir and Gujarat regions.
Vadinar is one of India's well known hot-zones for terror attacks. Though only a small coastal town in the Jamnagar district of the state of Gujarat, it is, strategically speaking, the jugular vein of India's oil-refining facilities. The town has three oil refineries with a capacity to store over two million tons of oil, and an operating capacity of 99 million tons. Its destruction would have a decapitating effect on India as it would devastate it economically.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
= These are some notes from my forthcoming book Baramulla Bomber -
= Teaser: Baramulla Bomber: Book Trailer (Chos-Skyong); fan-made teaser - YouTube
please do not advertise your shitty book on this forum... this is not a commercial forum..

Can any admin/mod remove this commercial promoting thread and ban this guy for advertising on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
in order to attack from western front china has to do massive movement of troops and equipments and with all spy satellites and intelligence if it goes unnoticed we deserve our asses being whooped.
Makes sense.
They could mount a naval offensive from Gwadar though, (?)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
he is not a member and he won't contribute anything to this forum.. he is here to promote his bullshit book to make money..

:BS:

SHASH2K2

Amit its okay I guess. we do post or source our article from many sites and no one ever take any permission. you dont even know how many website owners complain about their contents being used here ? I am happy that he has given us a topic to discuss which is something new and refreshing for me at least .

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Amit its okay I guess. we do post or source our article from many sites and no one ever take any permission. you dont even know how many website owners complain about their contents being used here ?
i m not taking about "piracy issue" here...

isn't this forum rule to ban advertisers?

SHASH2K2

Makes sense.
They could mount a naval offensive from Gwadar though, (?)
Gwadar is a commercial port and is farther than karachi. If pakistani Navy decides to attack India and I hope Indian navy gets good target practice . But I am afraid for fished in Indian area will suffer a lot because of that . :(

SHASH2K2

i m not taking about "piracy issue" here...

isn't this forum rule to ban advertisers?
I am thankful to him
As far as I know there is not any rule except for spammers and he is not . moreover I am thankful to him for giving us a new topic to debate . YOu never know if someone else might have ripped off from his book and posted that as thread . at least owners wont face any complaint from him in future and moreover there are many members who post their pages and sites from time to time. we all do that and there is nothing wrong in that . Enough of IT I guess and lets debate the topic please . Mota bhai what do you feel about it . thare gujrat pe hamla hovego . ( I guess its marwari not gujrati :( )

Galaxy

Country flag
Vadinar is safe region.

1> There are 2 squadron of Air-Superiority MKI in forward base in Pune which can hit Pak border in few minutes.
2> 11th Infantry Army division is located in Ahmedabad to cover/hold Industrial Hub.
3> Strike Corp in M.P. for offensive attack in Sindh (Pakistan)
4> We have Phalocon AWACS, UAV, UCAV (Harop), Tu-142 for surveillance/Maritime patrol in Gujarat.
5> We have around 10 coastal base/Aerial base to operate few warships. Few Warships like Destroyers and Frigates, Submarines and Air craft carrier all are operating in Mumbai which is close to Gujarat and will move there is such situation.
6> We have SAM, Air Defence System (SpyDer) and high number of Missiles for offensive attack.

7> Not to forget, If they open that front. We will open all Pak front including P.O.K. and not to forget we can block their oil shipment in Arabian sea too.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Chill man, its a good topic.
Looking forward to your inputs.
you need my input? :troll: highlight the below area

>>>if pakistan dares to pull any stunt in gujarat then hame gujarati logko badhai begha thai ne pakistan ni maa chodi nakhi shu.. <<<

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
ONE very interesting fact. It seesm Gujrat doesnt have any major Naval bases.

Indian Naval Bases
And the nearest one is in Mumbai.

Is it safe to assume that in case of an eventuality, Pakistani warships would reach Gujarat before we reach there.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I am thankful to him
As far as I know there is not any rule except for spammers and he is not . moreover I am thankful to him for giving us a new topic to debate . YOu never know if someone else might have ripped off from his book and posted that as thread . at least owners wont face any complaint from him in future and moreover there are many members who post their pages and sites from time to time. we all do that and there is nothing wrong in that . Enough of IT I guess and lets debate the topic please . Mota bhai what do you feel about it . thare gujrat pe hamla hovego . ( I guess its marwari not gujrati :( )
i hate advertisers :cry: who do not contribute to this forum

p2prada

We have 3 MKI squadrons there. Let's not forget we shot down the PN Atlantique over Gujarat as well. Let them come.

SHASH2K2

As per opening post it will be a joint attack of china and pakistan . what if chinese su30 operate from pakistani sky. That will negate much of advantage of Indian Airforce.Though Indian navy will be in much stronger position .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles