If war takes place today!!

arya

Country flag
guys i remember how many life we lost in kargil not because of Pakistani but because we were sleeping we were lacking in every filed

i just think what will happen if today war take place with china

what is our current condition right

just discuss here what you view

arya

Country flag
well how we will deal while

1) army is facing lack of artillery from last 10 YEARS we did not buy any good one

2) we are facing shortage of officer in Indian army

3) IAF is waiting for MMRCA resul from last 6 years and no one know when they will be induct in our force

4) our main project LCA is still not inducted in IAF while china and Pakistan are growing there power

5) shortage of helicopter in force

6) AC from Russia taking time and it will not possible before 2012 in Indian navy

7) we are loosing our gain in SL ,Nepal,B.D are now in Chinese influence

9)we are lacking behind in missile tech as compare to china

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Best part is that a war with China is not a near term possibility as they dont want to halt their economic march. And as days go by and India too gets more powerful economically and militarily, it will become more and more difficult for China to attack India.
But still even if they were to attack today, it would be nothing more than a shooting contest. There has to be objective for any war. China cannot take any land away from India without losing some if its own if India opens another front. A stalemate will be a victory for India and a defeat for China and a major embarrassment for it internationally.

arya

Country flag
Best part is that a war with China is not a near term possibility as they dont want to halt their economic march. And as days go by and India too gets more powerful economically and militarily, it will become more and more difficult for China to attack India.
But still even if they were to attack today, it would be nothing more than a shooting contest. There has to be objective for any war. China cannot take any land away from India without losing some if its own if India opens another front. A stalemate will be a victory for India and a defeat for China and a major embarrassment for it internationally.
well you are talking about one side of coin the other side is now Pakistan ,sl,bd are china influence and you know very well about pakksitan do you think china will attack on full scale no sir china will act on small section in india and Pakistan will fight full scale war and that will be worst condition for us and if you remember our think thank told many time two front defensive policy

well fact is we have to think and act now or it will be to late

i want to know how we can handle if toady war take place

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Give me one good reason why China will open a "small front" against India? And tell me why India will not increase its scope by opening another front and expanding the war and sucking China into it?

arya

Country flag
@yusuf well i want to tell you the most important line of an defence expert

everyday is a war and a country has to be ready for a war at any day

my question are we ready what is our preparation against them you will be agree with me we are lacking in lots of sector and our force need modernization

if we don't think and act then we have to be ready for a great loss as we took in kargil

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The losses in Kargil was because of self imposed restriction of not crossing the LoC.

If China were to attack today, give me the motives? its Operational Objectives?

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
well you are talking about one side of coin the other side is now Pakistan ,sl,bd are china influence and you know very well about pakksitan do you think china will attack on full scale no sir china will act on small section in india and Pakistan will fight full scale war and that will be worst condition for us .
It may be said that Bangladesh,Nepal and SL are under Chinese influence but they can never dare to go against India as they are completely dependent on India for their trade and support and if India stopped it then their population will die due to starvation.

And one more thing, China can never ever win a small scale war against India even if Pakistan declares a full scale war on the different front. China know this and so it will never make such a mistake which can black spot its reputation.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Arya, why is the Chinese modernizing and doing that for the last so many years? Do you think they are ill prepared to defend themselves against an aggression? No they are not. But they want to develop capabilities to fight a war better.

India is doing the same. It is inducting force multipliers like AWACS. We won two wars without AWACs. But we are still inducting them to better fight a war and minimize losses. Heck the US army keeps looking to upgrade itself all the time. Its a continuous process.

Tell you one thing, this is not 1962, India will not get a bloody nose now and will surely give one to China if it does chose to attack India.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
It is nothing but speculation that a war would take place under present circumstances. Even if a war breaks out on two fronts of China and Pakistan it will result in stale-mate, there will be loss of people and property on both sides without any significant gains for India, China or Pakistan.

arya

Country flag
Give me one good reason why China will open a "small front" against India? And tell me why India will not increase its scope by opening another front and expanding the war and sucking China into it?
simple answer

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Arya, what do meant by posting that picture. You can do little more justice by putting those pictures into word. Right now, your picture says nothing in the context of what Yusuf posted.

venkat

arya! why do you do raise all these silly questions? at the moment newdelhi is busy calculating how much mr. kalmadi and co have eaten or might have eaten " common wealth "!!! :emot0:

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Any future Sino-Indian conflict will definitely be small-scale in nature, and in any small-scale conflict the quality of troops matters more than the quantity.

I think it terms of quality (especially in mountain infantry) India has the advantage.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
guys i remember how many life we lost in kargil not because of Pakistani but because we were sleeping we were lacking in every filed

i just think what will happen if today war take place with china

what is our current condition right

just discuss here what you view
First tell me what you lose and what you gain after that.....

Country flag
well you are talking about one side of coin the other side is now Pakistan ,sl,bd are china influence and you know very well about pakksitan do you think china will attack on full scale no sir china will act on small section in india and Pakistan will fight full scale war and that will be worst condition for us and if you remember our think thank told many time two front defensive policy

well fact is we have to think and act now or it will be to late

i want to know how we can handle if toady war take place
make an announcement that any nations aiding the Chinese will be met with a nuclear strike, India will abandon it's no first use policy if this situation ever presents itself.

Neil

Country flag
guys this thread is non-sense.....a war can never be predicted....in a a war its not what u have matters but how you use that is what matters the most....
and there wont be a war with china for almost a decade/century[i hope so] we are too much dependent on each other-bilateral trade stands at more than $60B which is quite high....

our relation with china is like USA and USSR they hate each other but never dared to attack each other....even when USSR had more nuclear warheads than USA....

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
make an announcement that any nations aiding the Chinese will be met with a nuclear strike, India will abandon it's no first use policy if this situation ever presents itself.
Now thats where I disagree with you.
First of all no nation currently can even think of a nuclear strike and that too you are saying will India do that abandoning its second strike policy. NEVER
India is not in in a position of starting a nuke war and that too with two nations out of which both have the nuclear strike ability and that too more in quantity and quality than India.

Just imagine that what will happen of my motherland if both of these nation started nuking India one after the other numerous times. India will become a graveyard with no one left to bury the bodies WHICH I NEVER EVER WANT to happen. So, a nuclear war can never be started from Indian authorities though we are able to reply in the same language.

Country flag
Now thats where I disagree with you.
First of all no nation currently can even think of a nuclear strike and that too you are saying will India do that abandoning its second strike policy. NEVER
India is not in in a position of starting a nuke war and that too with two nations out of which both have the nuclear strike ability and that too more in quantity and quality than India.

Just imagine that what will happen of my motherland if both of these nation started nuking India one after the other numerous times. India will become a graveyard with no one left to bury the bodies WHICH I NEVER EVER WANT to happen. So, a nuclear war can never be started from Indian authorities though we are able to reply in the same language.
Just imagine a 2 front war along with the string of pearls ;Pakistan ready to use nukes on Indian cities and Chinese advancing in the Northeast and SL and BD aiding their navy and tell me what good the Indian nukes are in this picture?? If this dosen't push us to use our nuclear arsenal then we don't even need to have one.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
A war with India? Unlikely before China survives US's containment.

China is getting its hands full with US, unless India provokes, China prefers a status quo with India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles