If Pakistan Splinters - Bharat Verma

ice berg

If Pakistan is broken into different countries then what will happen to its nuclear arsenal?
I can ask a few more questions to this feel good fantasy:

1. How will the bordering countries deal with the floods of refuges?
2. How will that affect Afghanistan? weak as she is today.
3. How will US and China react IF there is a real risk of Pakistan splinters?

ice berg

Ray I would like to question this oft stated viewpoint. Two points:

1. China relies on Pakistan to provide security for its people and assets in Pakistan, and Pakistan is unable to provide that security inside Pakistan, let alone in Baluchistan. There is no way a secure road or railways system is going to come up from Gwadar to the Kunjerab pass anytime soon. Heck the Pakistanis are unable to maintain a working railway system and will want the Chinese to do that. They are unable to provide security and will probably invite the Chinese to do that. Imagine what China will need to do to secure a 2000 km highway/roadway in Pakistan that Pakistan cannot protect. It would be more fun to see China trying that, but it is not going to happen. There are already good roads from Gwadar heading east towards Karachi and thence to the North but railways will be needed for serious transport of oil.

2. The Himalayas are "young" crumbly mountains prone to earthquakes and avalanches. No one has built working all weather highways or railways in that region. The Karakoram highway was blocked inside Pakistan by an avalanche 3 years ago and it is still blocked. the Pakis have left it to the Chinese to do something about the huge lake that has formed blocking off the current route.

The same China that has built tens of thousands of Km of high speed train tracks in China has been able to do nothing with regard to this Gwadar port and rail link for decades and I don't see it going any further soon. Like many of the other "pearls" in the "string of pearls" this is a mirage. It is still cheaper and faster to ship the oil via sea lanes.

It would be a different matter if Pakistan was stable and secure. Now you know why Pakistan is unstable and insecure. If we give them Kashmir on a plate everything will l be solved in a jiffy. I hope you can believe that. The Americans and Chinese certainly believed that story and pumped Pakistan with money and arms to deal with India while they bought Pakistan's false promises about the cold war and alternate oil links. The Chinese believed the very story about the "alternate link" to the gulf and central Asia that you wrote about. It's our turn to bring out the beer and popcorn.

I can't offer the US or China anything for their naivete, but if anyone here believes the Pakistan story that their instability is because of Kashmir, and that if you help them they will help you get the moon, I would like to offer that person a white domed marble building that I own in Agra. I am selling it real cheap.
Naivete? hahah not at all. The money is well spend to keep India in line. The chinese and americans are getting more out of Pakistan than Pakistan is getting from them.

For every dollar US or China spends on Pakistan, India will spend 3 or 4 more times to counter them. How many divisions are arrayed against Pakistan?

Money well spend. :p

Decklander

Naivete? hahah not at all. The money is well spend to keep India in line. The chinese and americans are getting more out of Pakistan than Pakistan is getting from them.

For every dollar US or China spends on Pakistan, India will spend 3 or 4 more times to counter them. How many divisions are arrayed against Pakistan?

America has never fought a war all alone. they always create allies to share their burden. Even in Asia, they will have to make their choice between Pakistan and China. If they have to tame china, they will have to ally with India and dump Pakistan.

bennedose

Yes it is money well "spend" alright.

But when Pakistan falls - China will have a very powerful India that it is ill prepared for. That is why I am thankful to Pakistan. If it was not for Pakistan, India would not bother developing its armed forces and military industry. China's time is coming - as Pakistan fails. If you have been on the internet over the last 10 years - watching Indian media and commentators - you will yourself have observed how India's attention is increasingly shifting towards China. Congratulations. Money well spend indeed and I'm lovin' it. :cool2:

bennedose

If Pakistan is broken into different countries then what will happen to its nuclear arsenal?
Nuclear bombs by themselves are not easy to simply be made to explode. More important is the nuclear material. What I find really hilarious about this is that India has been under threat from China since 1962 and Pakistan from at least 1986. China provided both enriched Uranium and designs for bombs to Pakistan. Whatever happens to Pakistan's nukes - the threat to India is not going to increase. It is other countries - including China who will find themselves increasingly under threat. The Chinese have been too clever by half. Sun-tzu has become Sun-tzutiyapanti :rofl: All was well as long as Pakistani nukes were reserved for India alone.

Last edited:

bennedose

China can resettle Pakis in Uighuristan and convert them to Han. Pakis, whores that they are, will love it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The refugees will not come to India and that is for sure.

It is for other nations to decide about the refugees that they give refuge to.

Afghanistan will be delighted, they will have the Pakistan Pashtun area back, the Durand Line made redundant and generally feel pleased.

The US would not care less, China might since the terrorists would be free to go to Xinjiang and 'liberate' their brothers in religion, but China will massacre a good many before such a thing happens!

ice berg

America has never fought a war all alone. they always create allies to share their burden. Even in Asia, they will have to make their choice between Pakistan and China. If they have to tame china, they will have to ally with India and dump Pakistan.
Why will US choose sides if they can bleed all of them? US are selling weapons to both India and Pakistan at the same time.

It is all about balance.

ice berg

Yes it is money well "spend" alright.

But when Pakistan falls - China will have a very powerful India that it is ill prepared for. That is why I am thankful to Pakistan. If it was not for Pakistan, India would not bother developing its armed forces and military industry. China's time is coming - as Pakistan fails. If you have been on the internet over the last 10 years - watching Indian media and commentators - you will yourself have observed how India's attention is increasingly shifting towards China. Congratulations. Money well spend indeed and I'm lovin' it. :cool2:
Really, how will Pakistan fall? By your wishful thinking? Haha
And India is just gonna step in without be challenged by anyone in the region? Haha
The refuges just meekly stay within the former Pakistan borders? Haha
The nuclear weapons just been handed over to India peacefully? Haha

Haha, I couldnt care less what your media and commentotors write.

The sinews of war are infinite money.
I couldnt care less how you developing your armed forces and military industry.
Chins isnt stand still either.

The chinese economy is four times India and growing still. Money well spend.:cool2:

bennedose

Haha, I couldnt care less what your media and commentotors write.

The sinews of war are infinite money.
I couldnt care less how you developing your armed forces and military industry.
Liar. You care enough to come on here, read what is written and then respond. You do care and you are pretending that you don't care. And I think you will also understand that I will write things to deliberately make you and other Chinese respond. Those who really don't care will not respond. Those who do will respond. Try not responding to what I write - and then your name will be among the few Chinese who really don't care

LOL. You care enough to come and tell me that China is not sitting still? And then you say you don't care. Now that is naive.

bennedose

For many years I have been saying that Chinese support for Pakistan against India is a huge foreign policy and military failure for China. Now we are seeing Chinese come on here and react and say "Ha Ha all is well" .

Fact is that India has grown too powerful for Pakistan and is now challenging China enough to make the Chinese sit up and take notice. All these years they never bothered. They really did not care. The real period for Chinese ha ha was back then. The caring has now started. The smirks are gradually being wiped off and we find the Chinese coming up with responses like "Al iz vel" "Piggystan iz fine" "V R doin' great in Tibet" etc.

Methinks there is some deep disquiet in some fat spoiled single child bellies of the tinpot politburo.

I'm lovin it. Those who don't care will not respond. Those who do will bite this bait and for once I post it as bait. Come on. Make my day. Here Rover. Bite this. Happy diwali. :wave:

bose

Country flag
China does not have friends excepts those rogue countries like Pakistan & North Korea... China lacks guts to directly engage its adversaries always want these rouges friends to play their part...

bose

Country flag
For many years I have been saying that Chinese support for Pakistan against India is a huge foreign policy and military failure for China. Now we are seeing Chinese come on here and react and say "Ha Ha all is well" .

Fact is that India has grown too powerful for Pakistan and is now challenging China enough to make the Chinese sit up and take notice. All these years they never bothered. They really did not care. The real period for Chinese ha ha was back then. The caring has now started. The smirks are gradually being wiped off and we find the Chinese coming up with responses like "Al iz vel" "Piggystan iz fine" "V R doin' great in Tibet" etc.

Methinks there is some deep disquiet in some fat spoiled single child bellies of the tinpot politburo.

I'm lovin it. Those who don't care will not respond. Those who do will bite this bait and for once I post it as bait. Come on. Make my day. Here Rover. Bite this. Happy diwali. :wave:
I can very well say with some experience in following these Chinese in different forums, China thought that 21st century will be theirs... but now to their surprise there is new Kid called India to spoil their party"¦ So you will find these Chinese paid trolls chests thumping that we are 5 times / 10 times bigger economy from India will state sponsored inflation of their economy that too were caught and exposed to all"¦

One need to understand that the China is a defeated nation saved by ONLY Americans some 70 years back from Japanese onslaught"¦ they have not recovered from the SHAME and will grab each and every little opportunity to express themselves"¦

jmj_overlord

China does not have friends excepts those rogue countries like Pakistan & North Korea... China lacks guts to directly engage its adversaries always want these rouges friends to play their part...
what about iran and syria ? don't you think chinese are directly or indirectly funding and providing arms to these countries as well as some terror groups..........

bose

Country flag
what about iran and syria ? don't you think chinese are directly or indirectly funding and providing arms to these countries as well as some terror groups..........
In case of Iran & Syria [although they do hardly have oil] more secure a source for energy for its future... Those counties are too clever to fall to Chinese ploy...

ice berg

Liar. You care enough to come on here, read what is written and then respond. You do care and you are pretending that you don't care. And I think you will also understand that I will write things to deliberately make you and other Chinese respond. Those who really don't care will not respond. Those who do will respond. Try not responding to what I write - and then your name will be among the few Chinese who really don't care

LOL. You care enough to come and tell me that China is not sitting still? And then you say you don't care. Now that is naive.
Lmao, another pathetic post of yours. Instead of adressing my points, you are moving the goal post again.

I am not aware there is a correlation between been entertained by your posts and how India reacts to China?

Son, about time you take a basic course in logics.

When you are done, get back to topic.

ice berg

One need to understand that the China is a defeated nation saved by ONLY Americans some 70 years back from Japanese onslaught"¦ they have not recovered from the SHAME and will grab each and every little opportunity to express themselves"¦
If China is a defeated nation, what does that say about India? :pound:

bennedose

Lmao, another pathetic post of yours. Instead of adressing my points, you are moving the goal post again.

I am not aware there is a correlation between been entertained by your posts and how India reacts to China?

Son, about time you take a basic course in logics.

When you are done, get back to topic.
Its called freedom to say what I want. You would not know anything about it. Thia ain't communist China where you can execute someone for saying the hurtful truth. So you can shove your advice up your beijing, daddy.

Last edited:

bennedose

If China is a defeated nation, what does that say about India?
It says "Rising but free and democratic competitor to China who is increasingly causing intense heartburn among Communist Chinese trolls". Your whore Pakistan is not causing us the trouble you hoped. Its you single spoiled children we are looking at now.

As an aside, daddy says he doesn't care but he will keep on coming back. Believe me! LOL! His guangzhou is itching like hell and he needs to scratch. He can't keep off now.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
If China is a defeated nation, what does that say about India? :pound:
You are proving me right!! Insecure Chinese ... Compare China with Sweden or Turkey... you know your difference...

You forgot to mention that Mao killed 30 million Chinese citizens in failed Cultural Revolution"¦ You also did not factored in your graph how Mao lead thugs forced Chinese citizen to abort 350 million children in a span of 25 years"¦ I am sure if factor out those the graph will be same as India's "¦.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles