If a war of civilsation happens ...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And this is what people discuss here under military strategy. Gotta be kidding me! The name of this section should be changed to 'fantasy role-playing' not 'military strategy'. loll.
Quite a few kids signing up mate. DFI is open to all.

Arunpillai

If i may post a scenario,
terrorist attack in israel, terrorist holed up in mecca in Saudi arabia. An israeli special ops in mecca goes awfully wrong. Kaba destroyed. Muslims all over world outraged.. Combined arab countries attack israel.. Panicking, israel calls for american help.. Anti israeli and american sentiments spreads over all muslim world.. War..
I aint too good at this.. But i think now you have scenario you can develop into a clash of civilisation..
guys.. Comments??

StarShip Enterprise

terrorist attack in israel, terrorist holed up in mecca in Saudi arabia. An israeli special ops in mecca goes awfully wrong. Kaba destroyed. Muslims all over world outraged.. Combined arab countries attack israel.. Panicking, israel calls for american help.. Anti israeli and american sentiments spreads over all muslim world.. War..
I aint too good at this.. But i think now you have scenario you can develop into a clash of civilisation..
israeli special ops cant make it to mecca.
cos israeli special ops will be shot in air during transit by saudis.

so israel will not take that option.
further more it will not be like US SPECIAL OP - Geronimo. US were inside PAK and had transit rights.

your imagined scenario holds true even now as many terrorist are holed up in south Lebanon, gaza, west bank, syria, pak-
though not in mecca.
terror strike do happen. but nothing has been by india and to some extent israel does something about it.

israel will not go to extent of sucidal attack on any known terrorist locations in these countries.
they have not gone until now and USA WILL ALSO NOT ALLOW IT.

so where does this go ????

KS

Bye bye DFI
If that Happens -

The Abrahamic religions will bite each others throats (as they have been doing since their inception) and will meet their demise.The Sanatanic religions will flourish once again and the cycle will continue.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
@GPM. If i may, i suggest you bring out a realistic scenario and then we could comment on it.. The current thread is too limited as it could have unlimited scenarios based on individual's preferences.
Please broaden the scope, go ahead and post a probable scenerio. I laid a few parameters, you lay down yours. Make reasonable premises.

Arunpillai

@ starship enterprise.
Its a just a imagined scenario.. However assume it was a spectacular attack on Knesset in Tel Aviv, you think the israelis will sit back and argue among themselves like us..
Besides you seem to underestimate the powers of israeli special ops group.. Afterall the mandate was just a hush hush mission. to kill and come back. Make no noise.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Anti terror war is not going to start clash of the "civilization". Is the current WoT just that?

A terror attack will not start something like that.

You guys are mixing up a whole bunch of things here and making a mockery of the forum.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Here is another scenario for the war of the WORLDS

Pakistan is the SELF appointed FUTURE leader of the Islamic Caliphate

Pakistani Generals in GHQ Rawalpindi DREAM of the day When SAUDI MONEY and PAKISTANI NUKES will take on the USA

This is why Muslim radicals are drawn to AF - PAK region for fighting the US army

Al Qaeda has already declared that Pakistani Nukes are Islamic nukes and AL qaeda WANTS THEM

Then Al qaeda will blackmail the west with Pakistani Nukes

So if Saudi royal family is thrown away in a coup and A ROUGE general comes to power in GHQ rawalpindi Then Guys ; it will be SHOWTIME

So USA- NATO , Israelis , Russians, Indians all JUMP IN

China will be told to stay away

Indian STRIKE /Armoured Corps will mount a massive ground invasion

Indian army will provide the Maximum manpower in this war

Arunpillai

Please broaden the scope, go ahead and post a probable scenerio. I laid a few parameters, you lay down yours. Make reasonable premises.
oh. Me im new here.. Just typed down some scenario that came into my mind.. Aint too good at military strategies.. Hope the senior members and Mods develop it further..

StarShip Enterprise

i rather say Knesset is well protected. but if it did happen : saudis will not host them in mecca.
eg: Indian Airlines Flight 814 . gulf countries wouldnt want them on their soil.

but as you say

Besides you seem to underestimate the powers of israeli special ops group.. Afterall the mandate was just a hush hush mission. to kill and come back. Make no noise.
then no scenario. opps!!

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
That too is probable trigger. After that?

israeli special ops cant make it to mecca.
cos israeli special ops will be shot in air during transit by saudis.

so israel will not take that option.
Can't be sure of that short of a real future survey. It is probable, though, IMO.

further more it will not be like US SPECIAL OP - Geronimo. US were inside PAK and had transit rights.
We can't be sure that US Navy seals will not join on the sly, can we?
terror strike do happen. but nothing has been by india and to some extent israel does something about it.
Israel mostly works undercover, covert action. Remember 73 massacre of Israeli atheletes. By and by Israel killed those involved.

israel will not go to extent of sucidal attack on any known terrorist locations in these countries.
they have not gone until now and USA WILL ALSO NOT ALLOW IT.
First, past is no gaurantee of future. Second, even a perfetly planned op can go horribly wrong.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Pakistani Generals would want to broaden the Conflict .

Pakistan would love to make it a Islam vs the west conflict

SO they will try to ship away the Nukes to Iran ,Syria and Hide them in The caves of Afghanistan

Other than Iran and Pakistan The other Islamic Governments will stay away

Islamic Fundamentalists would definitely join this war in thousands

Israel is vulnerable If Israel is invaded by a Million strong army from all sides then it will definitely test the Israeli defence forces

Country flag
One question -why are we assuming that a war of civilizations would be from a religious basis?? WW1,WW2 and the cold war had nothing to do with religion.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Lethal force

WW1 WW2 were all about political and economic power ie who will rule the world

Imperialism had made GREED fashionable So it was about greed

But After WW 2 the formation of Israel BY FORCE and IN an Islamic Area ; IS the SEED of the present day Islamic Christian conflict

Then slowly slowly ALL other things have only added to this conflict

The Iran US conflict 1979 ,Invasion of Iraq in 1991 , And the Pakistani Grievances against US only BUILT up the hatred

9 / 11 was the RESULT of the Pent up anger and hatred against the west

Country flag
There will always be strife in the world so weapons can be sold. The islamic world is divided shiite and sunni and even Christians are divided Protestants and Catholics with most wars involving protestants. There is a islamic country in NATO(Turkey). And a war of civilization is unlikely because Islamic nations buy their weapons from christian nations. Now if China started arming islamic nations as the trend currently is then this scenario unlikely would still be possible . Just a little offtopic fact this is the scenario was predicted by Nostradamus for ww3.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The west believes that Islamic countries are NOT SUBMISSIVE ENOUGH

The Invasion of IRAQ on False Charges was an attempt to

"PUT the Islamic world in its place " OR " Show them who is the BOSS "

It was nothing to do with WOT

Since then the Hatred has only Multiplied

The west wants islamic countries to be HUMBLE AND SUBMISSIVE because they are WEAK

The PEOPLE of Islamic countries hate the west because of WHAT the Muslims call the arrogant dominating and interfering nature of the west

Country flag
The west does not care about Islamic countries being submissive, they only care about submissive islamic countries that have oil.

Arunpillai

Clash of civilisation's indian angle.. Since the americans are busy fighting their own war, pakistan will want to conquer kashmir from "indian supression." World muslim Ummah wil probably support it.. Since america is otherwise occupied with its own war, china will in all probability launch a second front against india..

StarShip Enterprise

Lets start an Illuminati or a NWO thread while we are at it.
rumour : illuminati tried to gain power through ww1 & ww2 but not succesfull.

now the banking families want to shift economic centre from newyork to shangai.

so the future war is FINANCIAL and not tactical/strategical war.
we already see this financial war going on : decline/colapse of US DOLLAR and China gaining strenght.

china wants US out of gulf. therefore uses pawn - iran and pakistan to gain control over arabian sea and gulf.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles