If a war of civilsation happens ...

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
... then it would be between the Islamic forces vs Christian forces.

Islamic forces of W. asia [mostly] plus Indonesia and maybe Malaysia. Population advantage lies with muslims even today, though marginally. Military advange lies with xians, overhelmingly for NOW. But will it be so in future, say another 50 years on?

In international affairs, 50 years is a loooong time period. Muslims might attain hi-tech, not looks feasible today. But who knows the future? Who has surveyed the future by time travel?

Even today, EU is not a unified entity as it is trotted out to be. Of course, muslims too are so monolithic in regional affairs. But again, who knows. A perceived and acknowledged Mehdi and things change dramatically. Can you rule out a Mehdi imposing himself on muslims by force of arms?
With islamic and xian forces poised, former having bridgeheads in certain countries like Bulgaria, Central Asian states[mostly muslim majority, some might have former Soviet nukes too] etc.

Paksitan, B'desh, Indonesia have large muslim populations and can provide man power, enough of it. Sheikhs have enough oil and enough petro dollars to stock up military hardware, which they are anyway doing. Future war reserves??

What about Russia? It is already beset with islamic terror, which is bound to increase.

China? I believe it would like to be neutral, waiting till 11th hour. It wouls be hoping that the slugfest would end in a such a stalemate that neither muslims nor xians would be winners, rather both would be losers. Moreover, it does not have a large muslijm population within its borders.

What about India?

India would be the deciding factor. It can keep large Pakisatani and B'desh forces pinnned down. It might block off Indonesia. But can India dare to enter the fray? Noooo... A very large muslim population might arise to thwart India, rather might see a golden chance to establish nizam-e-mustafa. AND, they would have many non muslims' support too. Without active support from India, xians cannot win. And India may not DARE to be active!! Don't forget that India might still be an active belligerent, suppressing the muslim dissent. Also sicxkular dissent. A moment of truth, Survival vs Secularism. Which is SUPREME?
Of course I leave many questions un-answered. But we got enough stragists here work it out. Or do we?

Tronic

lol. Wtf?

Apparently message is too short but Ive got nothing else to add lol.

Arunpillai

You forgot one important factor.. Nukes.. USA and Russia have enough nukes to blow the whole world up several times over.. And they have a dedicated missile defence shield too.. Even assuming that along with Pakistan, Iran and Saudi arabia also gets nukes, still it'd be a hugely one sided match. No contest..

indian_sukhoi

Lol,........The Topic is weird but with right debate we can learn a lot. Hope some users from Middile East join the topic or else they wont be much to discuss.

MAC, You should come up with a better Topic Headline. Maybe "Future Civilisation Wars - Christian Vs Muslim Nations!!" something like that. Would add a lot of punch!!

Since the Topic has some restrictions, Lets keep our Wild imaginations to our limit.
1. No use of Nuclear WarHeads (It will End the discussion before it started):becky:
2. Muslim Counties attain High tech technology
3. The Topic should be strictly between Christian and Muslim Countries. Israel is allowed to choose!!

First lest discuss about Realistic Future 50 years on.
- They wont be any Oil reservoirs left,....except in Turmenistan which is still untouched and possesses the world's fourth largest reserves of natural gas resources.
- Green or Nuclear Technology would be developed and we would see the world lesser depended on Oil.

China would play has a audience role. They dont have any strong religion in thier country to support any one of them. Would make a lot of money by selling Military and Non-Military Equippment.

Unlike China, India thus have a strong Muslim population. The Best stance for us to be Neutral, which i hope we do. Whether India joins the War are not, will be decided later.

LMAO!!! What a waste of bandwidth!!!
That would be depending on us. Dude, worked a lot to come up with this topic.

Has the topic said we never know about Future, so lets just give a try. ;-)

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
With the current symptoms I seriously doubt muslims nations would be able to out pace the rarely stagnant Christian/western countries in technology and quality of highly skilled human resource - even after 50 years. That itself puts the former in a bad position as far as military is concerned (barring the exception that they steal all key technologies completely). I assume we all understand the how much the technology would decide results of future warfare.
If you put them man to man with a sword in each hand, then my bet is on muslims :D
I'm done with my 2 cents on this weird imaginative topic :)

Regards,
Virendra

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It's not going to be clash of civilization but there will be rise in nationalism. All of it will be centered on a fight for depleting natural resources primary being water and then oil. Nations will look to secure these rather than go back to the medieval mentality of crusades.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The Thinking in the Western Christian Countries about The Islamic Countries is this

" How DARE Islamic countries even think of a confrontation with the west "

Why because of Some Facts and figures

The combined GDP of ALL Islamic Countries is LESS THAN Germany

The TECHNOLOGICAL Capabilities of ALL Islamic Countries is Less than ISRAEL

Thus the Christian west looks down upon the OIC

As long as the West can maintain its supremacy Islamic countries can only indulge in meaningless hatred and jealousy for the west

pankaj nema

Country flag
Islamic Countries have NEITHER the WILL nor the ABILITY to take on the west

Right Now the west has been able to isolate the Rich Six Islamic Oil producing countries which are in the pocket of USA

These are Saudi , UAE , Baharin ,Qatar, Kuwait and Oman

Iraq will also side with the west because of the sheer internal insecurity

Iran and Syria are demons and have been isolated

Turkey fears two things Radical Islam as well as a Christian Backlash from Europe because of Historical reasons

So Turkey is inside NATO to keep the peace .If Turkey starts a quarrel with the west it will be kicked out of NATO

Indonesia and Malaysia DO NOT care about the clash of civilisations

Egypt and Libya have their own domestic problems

So basically Islamic Countries ARE IN no shape to take on the west

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
The idea of such scenerios is to try to come to some realistically probable status, within defined parameters.

-- Is it given that islamic countries shall never hi tech? How can we surmise?
- Is it given that EU SHALL maintain an edge in techgnology for ever? That technology base SHALL not shift to Asia?
- Is it given that muslim population in EU SHALL not be a significant enough factor to be able to be fifth coulmnists?
-No doubt, India will like to be neutral, with a large muslim population. Is it given that India's neutrality SHALL not be tilted, like American "neutrality" before Pearl Harbour.

-- Is it given that India SHALL keep a blind eye toward Indonesian mobilisation? With USA and EU preccupied, how long do you think Australia can resist a massive assualt from Indonesia?

I have constructed a scenerio, you can construct another. I am still not defending my scenerio, just raising a few questions, which can help in crystallising a view.

PS: Had Rand Corp given such a scene, it would definitely not called waste of band width.

Last edited:

Rahul92

Islamic Countries have NEITHER the WILL nor the ABILITY to take on the west

Right Now the west has been able to isolate the Rich Six Islamic Oil producing countries which are in the pocket of USA

These are Saudi , UAE , Baharin ,Qatar, Kuwait and Oman

Iraq will also side with the west because of the sheer internal insecurity

Iran and Syria are demons and have been isolated

Turkey fears two things Radical Islam as well as a Christian Backlash from Europe because of Historical reasons

So Turkey is inside NATO to keep the peace .If Turkey starts a quarrel with the west it will be kicked out of NATO

Indonesia and Malaysia DO NOT care about the clash of civilisations

Egypt and Libya have their own domestic problems

So basically Islamic Countries ARE IN no shape to take on the west
U forgot pakistan

Rahul92

For the raise of a civilization another civilization must be crushed/destroyed

ashdoc

Country flag
after the fight between the christian and islamic nations is over , both will be weakened , and china will step in to take over as global policeman .

but.....the western european nations are destined to be taken over by muslims due to rapid immigration and faster breeding . so whether they will remain christian itself is in doubt .

Param

I wish a nuclear armageddon happens and this evil mankind is wiped out.

Arunpillai

@GPM. If i may, i suggest you bring out a realistic scenario and then we could comment on it.. The current thread is too limited as it could have unlimited scenarios based on individual's preferences.

Tronic

And this is what people discuss here under military strategy. Gotta be kidding me! The name of this section should be changed to 'fantasy role-playing' not 'military strategy'. loll.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hmmmmm Nice scenario.....I have though about it in depth, and let me tell you what I feel.....I feel the biggest losers will be Hindus of India (who would take ages to unite and fend of Islamic thuggery), as India has Huge radical Islamic population living in ghettos controlled like zombies by mullahs and funded by secular institutions; till the time a Hindu dies it will be fine,the time a Hindu retaliates in self-defense NAC will draft new laws against the Hindus who even try to defend their lives, this is what happens when a country is run by foreigners, elites and a corrupt sycophant coterie!
Yeah you are right! Hindus are really tolerate people who follow "Gandhigiri" to the extremes, and so they have suffered a lot in the history are suffering and will suffer.They will stick to the secularism until their death and eventually they will die.

I personally believe Muslims vs _______ war will happen in the future for sure. Muslim Extremists' world is waiting to prove their superiority over any other religion i guess.

Arunpillai

If i may post a scenario,
terrorist attack in israel, terrorist holed up in mecca in Saudi arabia. An israeli special ops in mecca goes awfully wrong. Kaba destroyed. Muslims all over world outraged.. Combined arab countries attack israel.. Panicking, israel calls for american help.. Anti israeli and american sentiments spreads over all muslim world.. War..
I aint too good at this.. But i think now you have scenario you can develop into a clash of civilisation..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A whole new meaning for clash of the civilization that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles