Idol Worship

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
they are the dog-counterpart of strong, silent man types...have been near to one atleast twice and never did they even bat an eyelid to my 'advances'!
it's because they are close to locals as they feed them, they know be aware of tourist vehicles and tigers.. more these dogs are the first one to identify a tiger in the nearby during night or evening. They are essential social element.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think discussing DOGS is much better than these low class converts.

At least Doggies are known to be faithful and not traitors...they also look cute.

btw where is that @genius ??? kahan bhag gaya sala harami? If you have any self respect left then don't come back.We don't wanna see ugly low class converts like you and your "Jesus" aka Joah Dayal.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
btw where is that @genius ??? kahan bhag gaya sala harami? If you have any self respect left then don't come back.We don't wanna see ugly low class converts like you and your "Jesus" aka Joah Dayal.
Its his old strategy. He ignites a conversation, fuels up hatred and leaves.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I didn't leave. I was annoyed that people started hurling abuse at me. One guy calls me a christian, another calls me a Muslim. Make up your mind, which is it? I've said plenty of times that I am a Buddhist, but ur free to believe what u want.
What kind of a buddhist only abuses hinduism and not other religions?

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I didn't leave. I was annoyed that people started hurling abuse at me. One guy calls me a christian, another calls me a Muslim. Make up your mind, which is it? I've said plenty of times that I am a Buddhist, but ur free to believe what u want.
You told, you were Tambram Brahmin, whatever the heck that means.

Now you changing you religion. What is the problem, pumpkin?

Brood Father

Country flag
The person who changes his identity can not be trusted , because on the first site of trouble he will again change his religion . They are the most coward species on the earth .

And hero do tell me since you are following Buddhism , wasn't Buddha a Kshatriya , and why it is a prophecy in Buddhism that next Buddha will be from either from Brahman or Kshatriya caste ...food for thought !!!!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@OneGrimPilgrim @Brood Father @Ancient Indian @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Bornubus @rock127 @Srinivas_K @Razor

I am a hindu Indian, and I am afraid sangh hooligans are destroying hinduism.
I am an Indian living in Chennai. A Hindu brahmin. Need I say more?
I am an Indian Hindu. However....

I do not hate Muslims. I do not hate Pakistan.
I am an Indian Hindu. However....
I am an Indian Hindu, but I still think you're being a little unfair to the Muslims
My social identity is Hindu. But I am not religious....
am a Hindu living in India,
Even though I am a hindu, if only nominally, I am forced to agree that it's a primitive faith with meaningless rituals and weird gods.
I am a Tambram, actually, although I lean toward Buddhism.
Dude, relax. I am a tambram (although leaning toward Buddhism), not a Muslim. I wish I were, but I am not
I am agnostic, so I doubt they'll accept me.
I've said plenty of times that I am a Buddhist,

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This guy changes his religious affinity just like I change my clothes.

A guy who is trying to hide something, always tries to stay away from it. He will claim to be anything and everything except what he actually is.

Here is hindu, buddhist, tambram, agnostic. The reality he is trying to hide is obvious.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles