Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is good that people stood up for Nirbhaya. But think how many Nirbhayas has gone down without a fight before and since. Even still the attitude of the Indian may has not changed have they? Do you think in rural areas the issue is less prevalent than Delhi? How many low caste women get raped? Do they have a voice to stand up to the higher caste men?
You are getting reports because they are being reported. This has been changed. You cannot stop crime, but you can make some one so strong that if crime happens one can retaliate. This is the solution.

Women were used to be silent on such molestation now they are not.

There is a punishment for murder but that does not stop murder to happen. Crime can be reduced.. and this is we are trying. We are not islamist that we will blame women for that.

DingDong

Country flag
If Indian society is so stable. There won't be any rapes and cheating in the first place. Sex starvation will reduce if their is higher chance to have sexual intercourse between men and women without prejudice. Or else, people will turn to homo sexual ism like in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

I really don't understand by what you meant on "Rape is about control"?
You are digressing from the topic.

We are discussing the western hypocrisy and a tendency in the western world to inflate the problems in societies they look down upon.

Indian society is certainly not ideal, but it is very stable and self-healing.

They about burning of the widows here in India in 15th century, I bet that more women were burned alive in UK than in India. Do you have any idea about the origin of the word "Witch-hunt"?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes but it never would have produced anything that it didn't come up with in the first place.
:confused1:
Liberalism?
Republic existed historically.

For now, India is free and filed more than 45600 patent applications! Etc. etc.:becky:
From building huge Particle accelators-colliders to firing rockets in space. Let's see what we can do in upcoming decades.

sthf

Country flag
@HeinzGud

What I think is inconsequential, what I can show you is another thing.

And no the law enforcement is not better but politics, society etc are different. Indians are lot more frustrated as a society than Britain is and letting things pass is not happening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

The reason nobody reported this shit because according to Brit society and the much cheered law enforcement, charging Pakis on rapes was racist.

So much so that the MSM used the words South Asian to report when clearly those pig turds were PAKISTANI MUSLIMS.

HeinzGud

Country flag
You are getting reports because they are being reported. This has been changed. You cannot stop crime, but you can make some one so strong that if crime happens one can retaliate. This is the solution.

Women were used to be silent on such molestation now they are not.

There is a punishment for murder but that does not stop murder to happen. Crime can be reduced.. and this is we are trying. We are not islamist that we will blame women for that.
There is a strong sentiments among Indians against rape now a days. That's a good thing. I believe things will change for good in the future. But accepting real facts about India always good for you people.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Obviously racial apartheid is not compatible with freedom of association.
However tricking people into thinking that their going to be reincarnated into higher beings to prevent peasant rebellions against oppressive feudal lords is worse.

HeinzGud

Country flag
You are digressing from the topic.

We are discussing the western hypocrisy and a tendency in the western world to inflate the problems in societies they look down upon.

Indian society is certainly not ideal, but it is very stable and self-healing.

They about burning of the widows here in India in 15th century, I bet that more women were burned alive in UK than in India. Do you have any idea about the origin of the word "Witch-hunt"?
Yes. I am aware about the witch hunt. They were ignorant back then. Just like all of us at some point. But they have learnt their lesson and realized what is right and what is wrong.

I think for certain points India is still far behind in Western societies. Specially regarding issues related to religion. Indians should be more open about things about themselves. That is how I think real progress can be made on the issues like reduction of rapes.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There is a strong sentiments among Indians against rape now a days. That's a good thing. I believe things will change for good in the future. But accepting real facts about India always good for you people.
we have accepted but we don't like comparison. Because India is huge and we are neither communist not islamist. It's a free society and hence you can only implement laws with restriction. But Law is there. Implementation needs more work and this will happen once we continue to have 7-8 percent growth rate.

DingDong

Country flag
Obviously racial apartheid is not compatible with freedom of association.
However tricking people into thinking that their going to be reincarnated into higher beings to prevent peasant rebellions against oppressive feudal lords is worse.
One of my friends advised a grumpy female tourist to visit Vatican because people over there prefer kids over grown up women. I heard that the official British church has got similar taste, so much so that such romantic encounters never get reported to the police.

Tricking people into believing that a prostitute was actually a virgin and gave birth to a messiah was the scam of millennium.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
One my my friends advised a grumpy tourist to visit Vatican because people over there prefer kids over grown up women. I heard that the official British church has got similar taste.

And what the hell does your friends thoughts on a priests taste in children's pussy juice have to do with peasant rebellions?

HeinzGud

Country flag
we have accepted but we don't like comparison. Because India is huge and we are neither communist not islamist. It's a free society and hence you can only implement laws with restriction. But Law is there. Implementation needs more work and this will happen once we continue to have 7-8 percent growth rate.
I don't think size is a huge issue. USA is much larger than India. But they manage to do things better than India. I believe India don't utilize it's resources properly in the first place.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I don't think size is a huge issue. USA is much larger than India. But they manage to do things better than India. I believe India don't utilize it's resources properly in the first place.
Yes next time when India bombs some arab country for oil and capture few ports in Lanka in the name of fight against terrorism and getting all resource in its control it will be easier for us Indians to generate more profit for 1.25 Billion population. We will have more money and we will manage better.
Then ask me this question again. :)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles