Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

TrueNeo

US Navy: Pilot draws Penis in sky

The Navy aircraft involved was an EA-18G Growler

Residents of Washington state turned their eyes to a clear blue sky Thursday and found themselves staring at a cartoonish rendering of male genitalia, sketched in smoke by at least one Navy EA-18G Growler jet.

The image stretched hundreds of feet high over the Okanogan Highlands, based on photographs shared on social media. It has spawned a full Navy investigation, with a senior officer, Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker, promising to examine the issue fully and respond.

Not the First time for a military pilot:
Royal Air Force Denies They Drew Giant Penis In The Sky

Last edited:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Just listen to this slippery character:

I will paste here the first comment underneath the video, which echoes my sentiments:

NEVER TRUST USA . USA WILL NEVER COME TO RESCUE WHEN IT'S THEIR CONVENINCE. I AM NRI BUT I DO NOT THINK AMERICANS ARE SINCERE IN ANYTHING. JUST SEE THEIR NATIONAL CHARACTER, THEIR DIVORCE RATE IS HIGHEST IN THE WORLD. WHAT DOES IT SAY ? WHEN IT COMES TO TECHNOLOGY , AMERICA ALSO STEALS TECHNOLOGY AND COPYRIGHTS AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. SO INDIA NEED TO STAND ON ITS OWN AND MODI KNOWS IT WELL. JUST SEE HOW HE IS MANEUVERING TO DODGE STRAIGHT QUESTIONS ; THAT IS A SOCIAL LEARNING ! THEY ARE SUPERFICIAL AND SELF GRANDIOSED NATION.AMERICA IS A POLISHED VERSION OF BRITISH BUT FAR CHAOTIC. AMERICA HAS A DEEP FAULTLINE OF POVERTY AND SOCIAL UNREST.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US Navy: Pilot draws Penis in sky

The Navy aircraft involved was an EA-18G Growler

Residents of Washington state turned their eyes to a clear blue sky Thursday and found themselves staring at a cartoonish rendering of male genitalia, sketched in smoke by at least one Navy EA-18G Growler jet.

The image stretched hundreds of feet high over the Okanogan Highlands, based on photographs shared on social media. It has spawned a full Navy investigation, with a senior officer, Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker, promising to examine the issue fully and respond.

Not the First time for a military pilot:
Royal Air Force Denies They Drew Giant Penis In The Sky
:devil::devil:hehehe

Yes good MMM

30 character rule is ........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles